It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops manhandle teens at Dallas pool party after complaints from neighbors

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

McKinney police officer apologizes, blames emotional stress for aggression at pool party

and the cop even knew he was in the wrong.

And this "victim" attacking a teenage girl was suspended from her job.
White Woman Involved In McKinney Pool Fight Suspended From Job

The incident that caused people to call the police in the first place was a fight that broke out with Tracey-Carver-Allbritton and a young African American girl. If you’ve seen the video, Allbritton is punching pulling the hair of a young girl.

According to The Daily Kos, Allbritton and another woman were confirmed to have made racist comments that led to the pool party taking a violent turn.

This is Brandon McKinney, the 15-year old teen who shot the video at the infamous McKinney, Texas pool party during which officer Eric Casebolt was seen on video pulling his gun out on black children and slamming a black girl into the ground.

He says that the cop was targeting the African American kids.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If you can't take a little lip from some teenagers without going berserk you shouldn't become a LEO.

The cop acted like lunatic on some kind of dope like steroids or Adderall. He did nothing but nearly escalated a simple crowd control event into a dangerous shooting.

The event appears to be his planned opportunity to take a 14 year old nearly naked girl to the ground like he was practicing his brutal rape ritual with the exception that he did not penetrate her.

The two boys came in as normal human beings would when seeing an adult practically raping a young girl to let him know they were there to protect her had he decided to take it further. At which point the brutal rapist became furious that he'd been made thus he pulled out his gun then began to quiver and point at those who became aware of what he was really doing.

The LEO was a hard core criminally minded racist terrorist freak who has no business in law enforcement.

edit on 6/12/15 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

I wonder what they think.... after all this, how a child will grow thinking about police...

How these kids can ever have another vision of state and police?!?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: krosnos

Would someone explain to me why conservatives always attempt to demonize the victims?

I've seen plenty of articles from the liberal news attacking the homeowners and the city of McKinney, articles of officers "brutally beating" a young child in bikini, officers "violently attacking" innocent, fun party pool teens", officer repeatedly mashes girl's head on concrete (concrete, really?) etc...Heck, there's even a liberal piece from CNN accusing the pool party of absolutely being all about how race, even when many people who spoke out (who were black, by the way) said it wasn't.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
If you can't take a little lip from some teenagers without going berserk you shouldn't become a LEO.

The cop acted like lunatic on some kind of dope like steroids or Adderall. He did nothing but nearly escalated a simple crowd control event into a dangerous shooting.

The event appears to be his planned opportunity to take a 14 year old nearly naked girl to the ground like he was practicing his brutal rape ritual with the exception that he did not penetrate her.

The two boys came in as normal human beings would when seeing an adult practically raping a young girl to let him know they were there to protect her had he decided to take it further. At which point the brutal rapist became furious that he'd been made thus he pulled out his gun then began to quiver and point at those who became aware of what he was really doing.

The LEO was a hard core criminally minded racist terrorist freak who has no business in law enforcement.

What in the world? Brutal raping?!! Please tell me where it looks like he's practically raping the girl? This is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: krosnos

That woman who was suspended, Tracey Carver Allbritton, was not the woman fighting the teen. She was the woman trying to break up the fight. And she gets suspended for it. The woman fighting Tatyana was named "Kate". Even Tatyana says this. But go ahead and destroy Tracey's career.

What happens if you're caught on tape trying to break up a fight and your employer suspends you because a bunch of people on twitter went on a tirade and mistakenly thought you were the one fighting?

And as far as the Daily KOS goes, they can't even get half the story right. The teen confirms the white ladies started it. The homeowners at the pool say the teens were hurling racial comments at them. Who's right? It's a he said, she said. Nothing has been confirmed, other than Grace Stone posting on her twitter account that she called one of the homeowners "white trash". But let's leave that part out, right?

edit on 12-6-2015 by texasgirl because: spelling

edit on 12-6-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
That Brandon kid who filmed the cop manhandling the bikini-clad girl even says he didn't see the fight that broke out. He also says he wasn't involved in the pool incident. The kids at the pool party were mostly black so it makes sense that these were the kids being chased and placed on the ground. But there's no mention that one of the first kids placed in handcuffs was actually white.

So Brandon says he THINKS the cops were targeting black teens. Thinking and KNOWING are completely different.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

Wow.

Maybe Bernie Sanders was right after all......

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: texasgirl

Ya I agree that kid was an idiot and should not have done what he did.

You don't square up on a cop on his gun side, hundred percent agree.

The cop didn't get suspended and chastised by the chief for that, it was for his actions on the 15 year old girl.

Is that what the chief said? I thought the weapon being pulled is what has the entire country horrified. Not just that the teen girl was thrown to the ground?

And I agree that the cop was wrong for the way he handled her. No argument there.

But we can't just focus on one thing. This WHOLE INCIDENT would not have happened if Tatyana Rhodes and her mom would've been more responsible about holding this party. If they had contacted the HOA in the first place they would've known you can't invite more than 20 people to a party on a private park. And never mind the party was supposed to be in the park only. They even admitted the party did not include the pool.
edit on 12-6-2015 by texasgirl because: Spacing issues

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
And, for all those branding Tracey Carver Allbritton racist, local news Fox4 went to her house to get her story and a black man answered her door. He's her roommate. He says he's known Tracey for 15 years and say's she is not racist at all. But she left her home and is staying elsewhere because of the threats.

It's really sad that people's lives are being destroyed because of a misunderstanding.
edit on 12-6-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So, if I have this straight, the area is being forced to provide low income housing, under the claim that not doing so is somehow racist? What a crock! Not having low income housing has nothing to do with race.

Right, keep telling yourself that.

Unfortunately for the city there's such a thing as fair housing laws.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Would someone explain to me why conservatives always attempt to demonize the victims?

Conservative look at the whole picture and liberals look at what they want to see. Conservatives believe that only you are responsible for your actions not someone else. You reap what you sow!

If the group of uninvited teens did not try to break up the children's pool party, there would be no "victims" black or white. There would be no fired cop.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: krosnos

The cop was a bit out of line, but not without reason, it seems. No, that isn't an excuse, but neither does his behavior excuse the massively bad behavior of all those invading this neighborhood.

Did you check the links on that? A woman of maybe nineteen (she apparently uses fake ID, so no one is certain) and her mother planned this event, posting it all over the place online. It's not certain if she even has a legal right to be using the pool. Yet she posted about a free party, with dj, food, and POOL. She and her mother are recently moved from the Chicago area, and others involved are also recent transplants from other cities. One of the young men (eighteen isn't a child) involved when the gun was drawn, seems to have a criminal record. Young teens were mixed in with adults, in this completely unauthorized "party", and the claim that this was for getting out of school and for her friends can't be right, because she isn't the same age as the attendees, and there is no indication she attended school in that area. The entire thing was staged. Even the way he handled the teenage girl, which looked terrible to me from the one video, looks very different when viewed from the other side. For example, he isn't sitting on her' it's simply his knee restraining her, and you can see, from the other angle, her resisting a lot. He was also apparently out of cuffs, since he was the first ons cene, and waiting for some aid to get her properly restrained.

I know what the kid said who made the one video. I know some media sources claim racial comments have been "confirmed, but no proof is yet offered. Only those directly involved with the party claimed the residents were being racist. you know, the ones that staged this event, to make the area look bad.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So a cop attacks kids and it is OK in your eyes?

I am not just talking about this case either. Every time there is an accusation against police in regards to black victims, the conservatives search high and low to demonize the accuser.

If this cop thought he was in danger, why were the other cops not on the same page?

I never made such a claim. I stated at the start of this that I thought the cop was completely out of line, but additional videos and information change that. You know, looking at ALL of the evidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpish

So, if I have this straight, the area is being forced to provide low income housing, under the claim that not doing so is somehow racist? What a crock! Not having low income housing has nothing to do with race.

Right, keep telling yourself that.

Unfortunately for the city there's such a thing as fair housing laws.

Explain, then, how a lack of low income housing in an affluent neighborhood is somehow about race? They made the claim, not me.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
*snip*
But we can't just focus on one thing. This WHOLE INCIDENT would not have happened if Tatyana Rhodes and her mom would've been more responsible about holding this party. If they had contacted the HOA in the first place they would've known you can't invite more than 20 people to a party on a private park. And never mind the party was supposed to be in the park only. They even admitted the party did not include the pool.

From some comments I have seen, Tatiana and her mother might not even be residents of that neighborhood, and might be from someplace close by. Meaning, they might have had no right to be there at all. If that's true, this whole thing stinks even more.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I tell you what. I had a black kid who was a tenant. He pool hopped the neighbor's pool, caught, and they ended up inviting him over for burgers and to swim. Think about the lost opportunity here to do the right thing, and how FAR things got from that ideal.

Blame the kids, umm....no.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I tell you what. I had a black kid who was a tenant. He pool hopped the neighbor's pool, caught, and they ended up inviting him over for burgers and to swim. Think about the lost opportunity here to do the right thing, and how FAR things got from that ideal.

Blame the kids, umm....no.

Inviting one kid is a bit different than having over 100 kids show up.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
As I said, it was a chance to do the right thing, x 100.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Most pools in small communities like subdivisions and apartment complexes dont have the space for that many people.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join