It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm led back to it being just a date of special symbolic significance because of all the numbers and other events taking place on that day. The ideal day to try to do something. Whether or not all the other 9/23 se see have anything to do with it. I don't know. Those may just signal the belief or intent of man to god that the cabal believes in.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Okay, my Mac keeps locking up, so here's my last attempt to post this:

Some interesting tidbits about the Pope's itinerary:

He will be on a jet heading for Rome as the Lunar Eclipse/Blood Moon is due to begin. Above the clouds face to face with it at some point of his return trip. Interesting timing, kinda spooky though to think the Pope will be flying along side of it. Is there a reason for this almost to the minute timing? This is also almost to the minute the beginning of Sukkot, Or Feast of Booths.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

He is due to fly back to Rome at 8pm on Sunday.

Source: www.timeanddate.com...

While North and South Americans will be able to see the eclipse after sunset on September 27, 2015, people in Africa, Europe and Middle East can view it during the early hours of September 28, before the Sun rises.

Source: www.hebcal.com...

Sukkot (Hebrew: סוכות or סֻכּוֹת, sukkōt, or sukkos, Feast of Booths, Feast of Tabernacles) is a Biblical holiday celebrated on the 15th day of the month of Tishrei (late September to late October). It is one of the three biblically mandated festivals Shalosh regalim on which Jews were commanded to make a pilgrimage to the Temple in Jerusalem.

Sukkot begins at sundown on Sun, 27 September 2015.

STM
edit on 26-9-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Have you been following the thread where he basically said Jesus failed at the cross? Hmm.

edit on 26-9-2015 by ketsuko because: adding link per request

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No, I missed that thread. Could you link it please? I'm beginning to worry about his agenda . . .

STM

ETA: Thanks for the link in your post!

edit on 26-9-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I am going to take my logical and rational hat off for a few minutes to entertain my right hemisphere.

Now, I have been observing the recent appearances of the pope, and I have been listening to everything he is saying. I want to propose this:

What if, there was a particular kind of alien life form that does exist, and the catholic church is fully aware of it? What if this date, or the weeks to come is the time period in which these 'beings' return to check on humanity and its progress? What if there is actually a galactic federation of some sort; with many alien races and these coming months will confirm whether the earthlings are ready to be included and granted the advanced technologies of this alien federation?

Now, I have been seeing nothing from the mainstream news outlets but peace; and brotherly love, and so on and so forth. Everything has been put on hold to honor the popes message. I have never, in my life time seen an inter-faith service like the one we have seen at the 9/11 memorial, headed by the pope himself. You had Buddhists, Christians, and I can only assume people of other faiths coming together for this service. You have atheists, homosexuals, and every person of every kind taking to this event.

What if this pope visit is a mass showing, broadcasted by the mainstream media to try to show the 'watchers' that we are ready to be included in this type of galactic federation? Or, what if this display from the pope is an attempt to appease the ones who watch so that they do not destroy humanity and start us anew?

It has been said that this is the 5th time the world has started over. What if this display is protecting us from that destruction and securing for us, a place in the galactic federation?

I want to end this by saying I do not care for the galactic federation. I have read various writings on it passingly but never gave it any thought or consideration until I saw this weeks recent display of the pope. Never have I considered what I have put forth as a faint possibility until I saw the inter-faith service; the service of families in Philly, and the blatant manipulation of the media.

*puts rational cap back on*

The only thing that troubles me about this scenario is that if it is truly the case; it is insincere. The world is not ready for that type of acceptance because we are still a world of racial hatred, bigotry and still seek to harm our own. It is a front by the catholic church. It is deception on their part and on the part of the media.

edit on 27-9-2015 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015.................. to not be alarmed because nothing will happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Renee M has posted a new video to punt to October 6/7.

I'm not buying it this time.

She says if nothing happens after the 7th, she will post an apology video. O.K., fine. Still, for those who care:

www.youtube.com...

The thing is, other than her push for the rapture event which I believe is a false teaching she latched on to, it looks like most of her other math and analysis of ancient prophecies looks reasonable and logical. No one can deny all the evidence pointing to 9/23 and amazing events and synchronicities which took place that day. On the other hand, as we know, there are many ways to interpret this sign or that sign, this Bible verse or another. Nothing earth shattering happened as far as we know. But, it *could* have happened and *maybe* it did.

Only God himself knows how the timeline will unfold.

I'm beginning to think that 9/23 may not represent a specific date or a time (despite the countless ways this is represented in the media as either 9/23 or 9:23). Perhaps the number itself must have some significance outside of the notion of time. There have been a few videos which decipher this number as a "rising" of something- that is, going from the bottom of the Illuminati pyramid to the top, and so on, in an a occultist/Masonic sense.

If you think about the recent video posting about the clues found in Back to the Future, 9/11 was about the force of our collective consciousnesses. By watching the screen, we "touched' the monolith and got a peek behind the curtain of our so-called "masters". If you think about it, perhaps we have graduated from this type of puzzle. Having more numerical date/time clues in the media that represent themselves just seems too easy...like just a simple repeat of 9/11. It doesn't really fit. 923 itself must have some deeper meaning that we cannot yet grasp.

For now, I will think of 923 as a kind of "signature" of the NWO- something that reminds us they think they are getting stronger every day as they strive to take over our institutions, governments, and eventually, the world.

We must remain ever vigilant and never succumb.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923
It all comes down to who you believe is behind the symbology we have witnessed.
If, like me, you believe that it came solely from the usurper, and not from God, then we must admit we made a risky bet from the start, believing that something coming from him could be trusted!

Everything that comes from these people is inverted, upside down, twisted in every possible way.
War is peace, good is bad, vice is virtue, immorality is righteousness, you name it.
Why would it be different with the dates they set? I know, because 9/11

Maybe the 9/23 date will really come to fruition in a year in the future, or like you said it could rather be a symbol of something big yet to come, or of the planned NWO takeover, and not a real date.

Anyway, you really deserve your break!
Whatever didn't happen I still think we had a great time sharing all our thoughts here

When you get back into shape I have new ideas to push the date forward

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

9/23 came and went, nothing happened. I think you need to calm down and apologize to the producers of the back to the future films who you slandered earlier.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

9/23 came and went, nothing happened. I think you need to calm down and apologize to the producers of the back to the future films who you slandered earlier.

I'll do no such thing (apologize). The producers obviously had prior detailed knowledge of 9/11. They had a moral obligation to warn the public in such a way that would have prevented this tragedy.

edit on 30-9-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I still think we may have seen more than we realize on that day, but I'm not going to go deeper into it yet. Only time will tell if my hunch is right.

And since I'm not big into throwing my private hunches out, I'll wait until I feel more confident about it to make any predictions.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sorry, you mean about 9/23? I was responding to nghunter, so my mind was on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yes.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923

originally posted by: ngchunter

I'll do no such thing (apologize). The producers obviously had prior detailed knowledge of 9/11. They had a moral obligation to warn the public in such a way that would have prevented this tragedy.

No, they weren't feeding you secret messages in BTTF. You should really check out the movie a "Beautiful Mind" sometime. You may not be hallucinating entire people, but I certainly think you're trying to connect dots that just aren't there.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes.

PM sent.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Note that 10/6/2015 on the Gregorian calendar is 9/23/2015 on the Julian (old world) calendar.

Could all of these 9/23 encodings actually refer to 10/6? Take a look:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Maybe this isn't over yet folks...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Could all of these 9/23 encodings actually refer to 10/6?

No. No encodings.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
Could all of these 9/23 encodings actually refer to 10/6? Take a look:

Maybe this isn't over yet folks...

So when nothing happens 6/10 you will simply move the goal posts again, and again, and again......

It is over, just another failed "prediction"!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well maybe it was not meant to be for 2015. As I have already said many times, the lack of the year with few exceptions in the media programming is obvious. No particular year, just date. Or it had nothing to do with dates in the first place...

For example:

Number 923 is a combination of the vibrations of the numbers 9, 2 and 3. Number 9 brings its attributes of inner-wisdom, serving humanity as a Lightworker, generosity and compassion, leadership and leading by positive example, Universal Spiritual Laws, endings and conclusions. Number 2 resonates with balance and harmony, service to humanity, faith and trust, encouragement and support, and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 3 adds its energies of self-confidence, joy and optimism, communication, manifesting your desires, personal growth and self-expression. Number 3 also resonates with the Ascended Masters.

Angel Number 923 is a message from your angels that you are ready and well prepared to take on your Divine life purpose with passion and effort, with faith and trust that the angels and Ascended Masters support and encourage you in your ‘lightworking’ endeavours. Give any fears or concerns to the angels for healing and get on with serving your soul purpose.

The repeating Angel Number 923 is a message to trust the guidance from the angels and Archangels in all aspects to do with your Divine life mission and to keep up your wonderful ‘lightwork’ as you are helping others by shining your love and light on the world.

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.si...

Note that this article has been posted in January 2012 so I doubt this and 9/23/2015 have ever been associated. You can also google 239 and you will get same or similar hits about what the number means

Regarding religious prophecies and celestial events for this date and year...well that was denied because it was most likely misinterpreted. The full blood moon will end in 2018/19 so on that account there is still time....asteroid impact and other NWO like stories never had any real reference anyway....I only truly wonder about Shemitah and Jubilee as there was a good history record of something happening same as the full blood moon cycle. Perhaps something has happened and we can`t tell the difference as usual or is yet to happen...I guess we`ll see.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Occurrences of 923/239 are almost universally associated with the Illuminati/NWO. They own all of these media outlets (Hollywood movies, TV shows, commercials, games, etc) or have the power to influence them. So, I personally doubt it has anything to do with these happy "lightworking" endeavors.

It could be a miss on the year, although we have seen 2015/15 show up associated with 923/239 in clues this year. I think there is still a slim chance they decided to use the Julian calendar instead just for a little extra obfuscation. If 10/6-7 is a miss, then frankly I'm out of ideas.

However, we should be aware of an increase in warefare. If WWIII really steps up (I think it has already started via ISIS), then we can look for a major divine warning to take place. My greatest hope is that we can figure out this 932/239 clue ahead of time instead of having to look back on it like 9/11 when all the clues didn't make sense until it was over.
edit on 2-10-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join