It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
R$E recently posted another great video deciphering the subliminal messages in a recent commercial for the Economist:

www.youtube.com...

In other news, the infamous Renee M has posted a new set of videos which shift the entire timeline of September by one month in to October. Her premise here is that the current Jewish calendar is out of sync with the eclipse-based timeline of the Jewish holidays, as it was in 2012 and 2013. I don't put much stock in this, but let me put it this way-- IF all the stuff that was supposed to happen round 9/23 actually takes place around the same time of the month in October, then we'll know why. In that case, it seems that that God would be following the calendar as set by the old, original astronomical rules, rather than the modern Jewish calendar. This would make sense to me. Thoughts anyone?

I request we keep this thread open until at least the end of the first week in November.

Also, to all followers of this thread, please continue to keep your eye out for 239s 923s and so on in movies released this month. We will want to know if they stop or continue- either way, it will be interesting.

edit on 12-10-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

I would say if we continue to see 923s in movies and other media, then the idea of it standing for the man ascending to be god would be the correct interpretation which makes it yet another Illuminati type symbol like the pyramid and the all-seeing eye.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly...and that's the direction I'm leaning a the moment.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Although with the way the ME is currently cooking up, there may be something to the Tetrad. Unless things cool off and quickly, we may see Psalm 83 or Ezekial 38-39 or both.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We had assumed 9/23 would be a litteral date because of the 9/11 precedent.
9/11 was also a symbol for a time, until it wasn't.

It is hard to say, 9/23 could be a symbol, or point to an event in a future year.
It could as well indicate an imminent date and event, but calculated in a way and following a calendar known only by the initiates few.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
A few more thoughts on the Economist cover, and specifically the rugby ball shaped Earth, with the word PANIC right on the back.

On October 24 and 25, the semi-finals of the Rugby World Cup will be played.
They will both start at 4 PM local time, but as I already mentioned, 10/25 being the only "25-hour day" of the year, they will start 25 hours apart.
Both games will be played at Twickenham Stadium, in London.

The third place game and final will also be played in London, on October 30 and 31.
At the time of the 2012 London Olympics, a lot of people were freaking out that some kind of false flag would happen.
I noticed that from the start of the Olympics competition on 7/28/2012 to the last day of the World Cup (10/31/2015), there are 1190 days, which equals to 3 years, 3 months and 3 days.

Rugby being the european cousin of american football, I also looked into the Super Bowl.
From the Super Bowl 47 (11) blackout of 2/3/2013 to 10/31/2015, there are exactly 1000 days.

For this year Super Bowl 49 (13), there are 266 days from February 1st to October 25.
It echoes again 9/23, the 266th day of the year, along with the 266th pope Francis.
In addition, the great priestess of the halftime show, Katy Perry, was born on October 25 (1984).
She will be 31 (the 11th prime number) that day.

"There will be pain, and there will be blood."
www.youtube.com...

I hope only on the pitch

That pyro team shown at 1:19 does not bode well if you ask me...
edit on 17-10-2015 by TedStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You do realize you can "prove" just about anything using numbers found in movies, TV shows, and social media, right?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You know. Its funny this thread is still going. Not mocking, I've been following it for a couple months now. Just because nothing happened that we know about doesn't mean something didn't happen? At the risk of sounding overly paranoid here, I will say this. "They" keep secrets from us all the time. Like the moment they'd created an atomic bomb... The date is in the history books now, but they weren't letting on to it then... Secrets are kept all the time.
That's all I'm saying... And I'm curious to see if 239 or 923 keeps coming up or not as well.
Opinions always welcome
Sara

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Unbelievable :
www.bloomberg.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It wasn't in Twickenham nor on October 31st, but still next to a stadium, 13 days later.

We didn't miss by much.
Let's see how this unfolds

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TedStriker
We didn't miss by much.

You actually failed completely! But something happened somewhere, so we will take that as a hit! You really are getting desperate.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Desperate for what?
I don't live in a basement with 500 000 cans of baked beans.
My life has gone exactly the same, and I didn't bet a million dollars on any date either.

I just try to connect the dots about the current events and share my thoughts on occult dates and events with likeminded people.
If you think that we failed completely, after the 10/31 russian false flag and now this, well this is your absolute right.
edit on 13-11-2015 by TedStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well, I'd say something pretty profound has happened now hasn't it? I don't mean to be disrespectful. This attack on Paris has affected us all hasn't it? What is it the beginning of? Guess we'll see.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NaughtyLibrarian
Well, I'd say something pretty profound has happened now hasn't it? I don't mean to be disrespectful. This attack on Paris has affected us all hasn't it? What is it the beginning of? Guess we'll see.

What does that have to do with September 23rd?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter
Not sure to be honest with you, except that something very profound has happened in close proximity to a date which we have singled out. It has caused worldwide controversy and may well be the. Beginning of a third world war....MAY BE.
Just something to think about and possibly further investigation may show a link to that day.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Not sure to be honest with you, except that something very profound has happened in close proximity to a date which we have singled out. It has caused worldwide controversy and may well be the. Beginning of a third world war....MAY BE.
Just something to think about and possibly further investigation may show a link to that day.

Wait what? I'm confused. What happened?

This thread was good times.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Something happened somewhere on some date other than what was "predicted." So what? The "prediction" was a failure.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RomeByFire

I have my own reasons for thinking there may be something going on in September beyond the incidence of numbers. I would far prefer to be wrong.

At any rate, it just seems weird that with 365 dates to randomly choose from, September seems so popular.

I just saw this thread from 2015, and must, no, gotta! ask a few of the posters on it how you view 9/23 now because it's coming up fast and a lot of biblical talks on here from people about it.

Go back to page 14
edit on 3-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

We will see.

There are differing perspectives on what it could mean, everything from rapture to no rapture just the beginning of Revelation.

And the key thing to remember for any believing person is that God is ultimately in control. We can try to read the tea leaves all we want. In fact, we are told to always watch so that we not be taken unaware, but in the end, it will happen solely by His will. So to pin your hopes on this September as though it *will* happen is not very wise. Spiritually prepare, but then, you should always be spiritually prepared because tomorrow is promised to none of us, and in that sense, our second coming could be in the very next instant. If you aren't ready now, then you may not have time to be ready.

Pinning your hopes on what *may* be as if it *will* be sets you up for crisis. Take it as it comes and trust that come what may, it is what God needs it to be. Just always watch and be prepared.

I may have hope, but with that hope comes great sorrow. The reality is that *if* this is what it looks like it could be, very dark times are coming for many, likely including many I care about, and I don't want that. It's the last thing I would want for them. But it will be what it will be.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting.. I can't say that I believe a rapture is coming. But then ones mind wanders to a time in which entire civilizations virtually vanished with no trace of an explanation in written accounts of such events.

Dark days may be ahead and maybe not, but I believe for a seven year tribulation to occur, a seven year Peace treaty is first needed.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52 >>

join