It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

My greatest hope is that we can figure out this 932/239 clue ahead of time

Do you not even consider that there is no "clue?" That it is a matter of "connecting dots" that don't have any order? In other words, that it is delusional to believe that TV shows, commercials, and movies carry some deep universal meaning?

Remember this one?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You know what it was about, right?

edit on 10/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
Occurrences of 923/239 are almost universally associated with the Illuminati/NWO. [/quote=]

Actually they are not.

There is nothing to figure out, it was a date that some people made out something would happen on, and when, as expected, nothing happened on that date the same people are trying to cover up their complete failure.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

how would you know nothing has happened? You're a Peasant like most the rest of us. Whats REALLY going on is behind a dark curtain

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Do you not even consider that there is no "clue?" That it is a matter of "connecting dots" that don't have any order? In other words, that it is delusional to believe that TV shows, commercials, and movies carry some deep universal meaning?

Remember this one?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You know what it was about, right?

So let me ask you a question. Do you do now say the same thing about all the clues that were in the media leading up to 9/11? If so, I really can't help you.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If so, I really can't help you.

I don't need your help.

(post by Hardboiled20150923 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

The time of your post is 12:23 , the ominous 23 is right there. Also,12-2= 9.

9 divided by 3 is 3 and 7x2 equals 14. That all adds up to 3.14, SO....

It's all about the pie.

From June 4th.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Gee the rapture didnt happen.Neither did the comet. Neither did End Times...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't see how people can say "nothing" happened... How would anyone of us know when the start of the "end times"... Technically your cells start dieing off faster then they can replicate at around age 25 so that's, when your "end" begins... Lol... But seriously, with the UN doin there thing and TPP being passed who knows where the world is headed... All we can do is hope the people setting these actions into affect have done their jobs and research to get this all moving in a good direction... But that's subjective as well... Kinda forcing the countries to change into a one world view... Weird, especially cause all these new age websites and things are getting the public to start adopting these views... huge amounts of people have been getting more into the "oneness" movement... Especially with science adding to it with quantum mechanics

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Gee the rapture didnt happen.Neither did the comet. Neither did End Times...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I know I hate it when that happens...I mean, doesn't happen...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's gotten so quiet here, I miss the excitement of right before 9/23

It's time for some date pushing!
Yep, October 6 is 9/23 in the Julian calendar... why not.

My biggest bet at this point would be on the real 9th month of the year, NOVEmber.
This word NOVE is interesting.
In italian, it means NINE, as in the roman calendar november was the 9th month of the year.
But in latin it means NEW.

These two languages happen to be the official languages of the Vatican.

The coming of the pope, and all that happened around it, was the most noticeable event that happened on that long-awaited September 23 week.
Could it be that the "real" date had to be interpreted according to the original calendar of the Vatican, the Roman Empire calendar?

I can't help wondering, was all that fuss meant to announce the birth of something new, to be born on the 9th month, and coming from the demonic power structure headquartered in the "Holy" See ?
It's probably another stretch but I wouldn't rule it out right now.

Another thing that keeps me watching for november is the weird Economist cover, with those two curious fallen arrows, indicating 11.5 and 11.3.
They are really prominent and a bit ominous if you ask me...

I guess we'll find out soon

edit on 5-10-2015 by TedStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TedStriker

It's always fun to play with puzzles and wonder what if?

It ceases to be fun the day it actually happens.

edit on 5-10-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Another great Apophenia production:

www.youtube.com...

This really gives you that "ah-ha" moment.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There are too many different realities/timelines for someone to accurately to predict what is going to happen because human intention and free will is a powerful thing and can change outcomes.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm taking these matters a bit lightly, because I don't really believe we can successfully predict such world-shattering dates and events.
All we can do is theorize, speculate and share our vision here or with like-minded people in the real world.

Who could have thought of such thing before 9/11 actually happened?
Today we can sit down and analyze in retrospect the evidence of insider knowledge, but we have to admit few of us would have believed such a thing even possible back then.
It's probably this kind of unbelievable events we might see in the future, but the what, where and when is anyone's guess.

In the meantime, the ongoing crumbling of the global economic system is real, as is the destruction of the life sustaining natural systems and biosphere.
Even if personally we've been lucky enough to have our town and people unscathed so far, it doesn't mean it's not happening on a global scale.
How long will this slow burn keep keeping on, before THEY trigger an event to take the blame, I honestly have no idea.

Yes, human actions can indeed change the timeline.
However, most of what is happening today is being taken care of outside of the human realm.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Shoot. I guess this didn't pan out. Better luck next time!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Moderator, please feel free to close this thread at your convenience.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Actually, it should be moved to the Hoax bin.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I hope this thread does not get closed.

A few numerology thoughts about October 25, 2015...

From 01/01/2000 to 10/25/2015, there are 5776 days.
5776 matches the current Jewish year, which started 4 weeks ago. It also reminds us of the masonic year for 1776, again a remarkable one, when the illuminati and the United States were established, 239 years ago.

It doesn't end up here.
5776 days equal 15 years, 9 months and 24 days. These numbers echo eerily the September 24, 2015 date.
15924 is also the license plate number seen in the Men in Black movie, after the twin towers are shown.

Talking about 9/11, there are 13 years, 13 months and 13 days between 09/11/2001 and 10/25/2015.

Including both dates, there are 40 days from 09/23 to November 1st (a huge date for occultists), and 10/25 is the 33rd day of that period, a week before November 1st.

October 25 is 177 days after May 1st, the illuminati anniversary (17/7, magic 7).
It is 113 days after July 4th (11.3, where did I see that
)

One last thing. Here in Europe, the winter time switch is always on the last Sunday of October.
So that this year, it will be on that Sunday, October 25.
It will be the only day of the year with 2 3 AMs

edit on 11-10-2015 by TedStriker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52 >>

join