It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Even 9/23 might be a sign

A sign of what and from whom?

If it really upsets you that people enjoy theorizing, if it scares you or you find it ludicrous, just don't click.

-No it doesn't upset me, I find peoples mindsets interesting so I ask questions to explore it.
-Certainly does not scare me, not sure why you would think that.
-Ludicrous, possibly some of the posts. Not all were simple innocent 'theorizing' as you call it, some were blatant belief that demons are sending messages or that the 'rapture' is upon us. If I find some of that ludicrous, it doesn't mean I don't have to engage people on it. Nor did I tell anyone directly they were ludicrous.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and not read my posts if they upset you? I am entitled to converse on this subject.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
What evidence has led you to believe that?

That's a very difficult question to answer quickly.
What we all believe is the result of many years of studying, experiencing and reflecting on topics, of all realms of live, and putting them together, shaped by our own perceptions, values and system of belief.

I don't have any magical answer to offer.

If you are really interested in these topics, and not just making fun of us
you can start by exploring the unexplained technology and masonry feats of the past.
As an engineer, they seem unmistakable to me of a knowledge far above human ability.

But as most engineers would disagree with me, all I can do is scratch my head, and repeat the first sentence

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

A blood moon is simple orbital mechanics. Science. I'm not sure why people think natural celestial events due to physics are an omen.

A "blood moon" is a simple enough explanation. It is when the Moon is at its closest orbital point to Earth, it is also in its brightest phase. combined when the earth takes position in a straight line between the Moon and the Sun so it changes the light that comes reflect off the moon.

Is it because it is red that makes it a superstitious occurrence for people? I'm struggling to find the connection between natural occurring orbital mechanics and doom predictions in the 21st century, given our scientific and astronomical understandings.

I know what it is and how it works but just for the record this is not an "ordinary" blood moon. It is the last blood moon of the tetrad and this event doesn`t happen often so it is a rare phenomena for each individual on earth considering average human life span is 67 years according to the latest reports.

For the last part of your question, my answer is this...during many tetrads in the past, there have been many major events going on and major changes made. This is a good reference to begin with superstition idea don`t you think? All just coincidence? Could be....but let`s just wait and observe...

And finally, from your post I reckon you haven`t even read the article I gave you link for. So can`t help myself but to think that was your arrogance speaking? If you know everything why did you only stop by yesterday to prove someone wrong? Which one is it...ego boosting or star collecting? It`s a simple question and please spare us with excuses

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

And finally, from your post I reckon you haven`t even read the article I gave you link for. So can`t help myself but to think that was your arrogance speaking? If you know everything why did you only stop by yesterday to prove someone wrong? Which one is it...ego boosting or star collecting? It`s a simple question and please spare us with excuses

I read your article. It explains the same orbital mechanics I posted, did you miss that?

I came into his thread before yesterday. retraction?

The last part of your quote is just a personal attack

Now you see, I found the first part of your post interesting regarding the Tetrad, and would have happily asked you for more information on it, but as you can't answer without insulting me, I'll simply google it, or ask someone else in the thread be kind enough to link me to more information .

Writing for Earth & Sky Bruce McClure and Deborah Byrd point out that the referenced verse also says the "sun will be turned into darkness", an apparent reference to a solar eclipse. They note that since the Jewish Calendar is lunar, one sixth of all eclipses will occur during Passover or Sukkot. Furthermore, there have been 62 tetrads since the first century AD, though only eight of them have coincided with both the feasts. Thus, the event is not as unusual as Hagee and Biltz imply. Additionally, three of the four eclipses in the tetrad will not even be visible in the biblical homeland of Israel, casting further doubt on Hagee and Biltz's interpretation.[1] Writing for Space.com, Geoff Gaherty said he was saddened that "'prophets of doom' ... view these life-enriching events as portents of disaster" and said the eclipse was "hardly something to be concerned about".[9]

I will start my own research by going to Mike Moore, the then General Secretary of Christian Witness to Israel, who wrote an article dismissing the claims of Biltz and Hagee.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TedStriker

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
What evidence has led you to believe that?

You can start by exploring the unexplained technology and masonry feats of the past.
As an engineer, they seem unmistakable to me of a knowledge far above human ability.

That sounds interesting, have you link I could peruse?
edit on 24-9-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

When you google the Tetrads, please come back and post your findings.

I do kind of know what they are and what has happened in the past, however, I need a refresher, and I bet you will find some interesting information.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

You know me well DB, I leave no stone unturned

Will do, I'll link anything of interest.
By the looks of it, i think it has been addressed already by some researchers, christian or otherwise.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

All I'm saying is that question you posed, if you were keeping up with the thread were a little hostile.

So what if some of the ideas out there were rapture and demons? That's no more ludicrous then some of the ideas floated about things being seen on Mars or the shiny spots on Ceres. And yes, some of the posters believed them. So what? Why does that bother you? It doesn't bother me if they do. That's their business, not yours or mine.

But to engage in a hostile manner telegraphs what you think quite clearly.

As if we're all sitting here naked doing unmentionable things to the thought of the end of the world like others do with pr0n or something. Have you been to a bookstore lately? If that's what I wanted, there is plenty of material there.

I like the patterns. That's all. I find it interesting that you can indeed find so many of them these days. After 2012, I expected to see it drop off and move on to the next big thing but it hasn't. The culture has a serious nihilistic streak going on, and I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing. Couple that with the occultist tendencies and I start watching hard to see where we really are going.

As to signs, it's quite simple. Are your freeway signs right on top of the exit or slightly in front of it to give you warning?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If you've never watched it, I recommend the french documentary The Revelation of The Pyramids as a good start (here is a link to the english version) :
www.youtube.com...

If you want to go further, you can study the articles of the engineers showing in the documentary, like Chris Dunn :
www.gizapower.com...

Then it's up to your own conclusions

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My Questions were simple, not hostile, if the reader found they made them question their mindset, then I can understand their reaction would be "this is hostile to my position ".

I don't see anything wrong with asking those questions when obviously the prediction the 23rd was wrong. It is fair to get some answers, or ask people to come up with some answers.

The culture has a serious nihilistic streak going on

We agree.

As to signs, it's quite simple. Are your freeway signs right on top of the exit or slightly in front of it to give you warning?

Freeway signs are real, these signs you speak are made up. How can that mean they are real? They are subjective to individual mindsets. Freeway signs are not.
I don't know, my personal opinion is no, but you are certainly entitled to find signs and try interpret them if thats what you enjoy doing.
About 4 or 5 days ago I asked the question why do people need these signs and why do they want this 'end' to come about for humanity. Surely someone who doesn't want the end of the world to come should not be considered arrogant or insane for wanting to know why other people look for it and want it?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I read your article. It explains the same orbital mechanics I posted, did you miss that?

But you conveniently skipped the part about tetrad!!!

Look, well I seriously doubt you took it as an insult because you don`t strike me as such person but if you did, it just proves that I was right with my assumption doesn`t it? It was meant to be a joke but now I`m not so sure
Only you know the answer so I guess this is where it ends

Anyway, I`m just glad you were inspired by the tetrad and will now look into it on your own and make your own conclusions. For this alone it was worth it

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

Look, well I seriously doubt you took it as an insult because you don`t strike me as such person but if you did, it just proves that I was right with my assumption doesn`t it?

No

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody paid attention to what happened again in Mecca today, after the crane fall on 9/11.
It's odd how both catastrophes occurred precisely on the evil twin dates 9/11 and 9/23 we've been talking about so many times here (OK on 9/24 for the second one, but the gathering started yesterday so it counts
)

The death toll should sadly go up, but many articles have talked so far of 717 people killed :
www.thestar.com...

It brings back to our minds the MH17 flight false flag in the Ukraine, which occurred on 7/17/7+7, with all the 7/17 symbolism in it (777 plane, first flight on 7/17/97, etc.).

7/17 is also by itself a double "magic" 7, 17 being the 7th prime number.

And, last but not least, 3 x 239 = 717

Those guys are quite good

edit on 24-9-2015 by TedStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TedStriker
I don't know if anybody paid attention to what happened again in Mecca today, after the crane fall on 9/11.
It's odd how both catastrophes occurred precisely on the evil twin dates 9/11 and 9/23 we've been talking about so many times here (OK on 9/24 for the second one, but the gathering started yesterday so it counts
)

The death toll should sadly go up, but many articles have talked so far of 717 people killed :
www.thestar.com...

It brings back to our minds the MH17 flight false flag in the Ukraine, which occurred on 7/17/7+7, with all the 7/17 symbolism in it (777 plane, first flight on 7/17/97, etc.).

7/17 is also by itself a double "magic" 7, 17 being the 7th prime number.

And, last but not least, 3 x 239 = 717

Those guys are quite good

I've been following this intently.

One of Solari Parravicini's prophecies of a papal visit (as already discussed in this thread) is as follows:

"The papacy will have new rules. What was bad yesterday will be no longer. It will be protestant in it self, without to be. The protestants will be Catholics without to be. The Pope will go on journeys far from the Vatican, and will arrive to America, meanwhile the humanity will fall down." (year 1938)

717 people don't really count as "humanity" in this context, but the correlation to "falling down" or being trampled is interesting.

By the way, I finally found an good site translating Parravicini's prophecies which is much easier to follow than any others I have seen:

hercolano2.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You know what they say...truth hurts. So if you feel hurt and offended by what I said, it is because it`s the truth that you relate yourself to. I assume you would have just skipped it, if it wasn`t the truth that applied to you. That`s how human behaviour works and it`s quite funny once you figure it out

Worry not though...as in truth there was no mean intention behind it from my part...more like a provocation to test the waters. So I do apologize for any unpleasant emotions that my words may have caused. But this is how we learn...

I think enough has been said on this matter....I would rather say to all who are in the northern hemisphere and it`s night time and you have a clear sky...go out and take a look at the sky. Moon already shaping up

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter
LMAO! 9/24 rolls around and the OP changes the title. Hilarious dishonesty. Why wait? It was nonsense, let's call a spade a spade and stop drawing it out until people eventually forget about it. That's what you're hoping for, right OP? How did you even change the title? A mod must have helped with that, right?

that's right didn't it originally say 9-22/23? maybe your awareness changed it?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You know what they say...truth hurts. So if you feel hurt and offended by what I said, it is because it`s the truth that you relate yourself to. I assume you would have just skipped it, if it wasn`t the truth that applied to you. That`s how human behaviour works and it`s quite funny once you figure it out

Worry not though...as in truth there was no mean intention behind it from my part...more like a provocation to test the waters. So I do apologize for any unpleasant emotions that my words may have caused. But this is how we learn...

I think enough has been said on this matter....I would rather say to all who are in the northern hemisphere and it`s night time and you have a clear sky...go out and take a look at the sky. Moon already shaping up

You said I posted only yesterday in order to be arrogant and get stars, and that is meant to be a truth that hurts me? And I need to accept that?
By that reasoning, the women of Salem thrown into the lake strapped to a rock need to accept that if they floated they were witches or if they sunk and drowned they were innocent.

You have gone so far off topic in your need to make yourself feel better about insulting me and you have even turned it around in your mind that you are "teaching me". Shouldn't in actuality that be considered arrogance ?

As i said, please refrain from replying to me, I am looking into myself and am only interested if anyone else can provide me with links or research without the insults.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You said I posted only yesterday (an untrurth on your part) in order to be arrogant and get stars, and that is meant to be a truth that hurts me? And I need to accept that?
By that reasoning, the women of Salem thrown into the lake strapped to a rock need to accept that if they floated they were witches or if they sunk and drowned they were innocent.

You have gone so far off topic in your need to make yourself feel better about insulting me and you have even turned it around in your mind that you are "teaching me". Shouldn't in actuality that be considered arrogance ?

As i said, please refrain from replying to me, I am looking into myself and am only interested if anyone else can provide me with links or research without the insults. Thanks.

My final post to you...

First you only joined in on Sep 22nd which more or less proves that I`m speaking truth. And if you do hold me for a single day, then I think you are a funny person

Secondly, how conveniently you used an example of Salem women but let me be straight here. I`m not accusing you of anything in comparison to those poor women being accused of witchcraft supported with witness testimony which most likely have been human lies. But on the other hand I was only asking you questions and making my own assumptions...you seemed to have skipped all the question marks, ifs and mays and just read my posts the way you wanted to and not the way it was written. Just for the record, not once I said that you are most definitely guilty of something. But with each word you say you are making me believe that my joke turned true in your case...

Thridly, I am not teaching anyone anything, only you can teach yourself by experiencing world around you. Either you learn anything or not from a certain experience is entirely up to you.

And finally, your thinking that I need to make myself feel better about insulting(which by the way is a matter of personal interpretation) you just proves your ego is hurt right now and you can`t deal with it. It is a self defense mechanism to divert guilt at someone else rather than dealing with it, accepting it and moving on from it. So hopefully you will get there, descend and then finally transcend the little bugger called EGO.

Best of luck in your journey!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

My final post to you...

Thank you.

The rest is not worth replying to as it's just more large inappropriate paragraphs about me and not the topic...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Interesting...9/23 prophecies make it to the O'Reilly Factor.

In today's program, Bill sent Jesse Waters into downtown NYC to interview random people about the Pope. These people are dumber than a bag of doorknobs (and therefore very entertaining) BUT, listen to this exchange:

Jesse: "The Pope is coming tomorrow. Are you excited?"

Woman: "No...I'm not." [long, long pause...staring at ground] "I think something big is going to happen here."

Jesse: "Like what? A swarm of locusts?"

Woman: (shaky voice) "There is going to be a huge flood. I just hope that you get to high ground."

Jesse: "I'll be sure to roll my pants up."

Wow...word DID get around, didn't it...

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join