It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Rut ro...think I broke the forums or something. Its not letting me add more.

Anyway, to add to my last post, yeah, go earn some money. We'll do our best over here in the meantime.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

" What is missing so much from their lives that they welcome this? "

Because they have done nothing profound with their lives. And have zero plans to .

Best excuse ever....... " The world blew up just before I made my move to validate my existence . "

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
6.45 pm in N.Z.

Thought something was happening. But no. Apart from the sun coming back up after it already went down, everything seems fine..

Oh wait.........

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
a reply to: zazzafrazz

" What is missing so much from their lives that they welcome this? "

Because they have done nothing profound with their lives. And have zero plans to .

Best excuse ever....... " The world blew up just before I made my move to validate my existence . "

And where are the trolls
Send in the trolls
Don't bother, they're here.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Not hear to crash the party or anything and glad to see that you are still at least replying to your thread ( By now most would have headed for the hills and left it for the flies ). Just kind of wondering since a lot of posts have been made since the first if anything has changed thus far? I've only followed till about page 15.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Follow it to the end. There is a lot of good info. And, no, this goes until it is not 9/24 in any world time zone (at least for me).

Then I'll leave it for dead and let the vultures come in and pick away at the carcass. This is getting very tedious.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
I've been following this Nibiru off and on for years I've never been convinced there was anything to it other than mass hysteria. I was slightly worried by the Google Sky black patch, but once that was filled in, there was nothing to it. If I have to look at another cheap cell phone picture with lens flair claiming to be NIbiru, I'm going to puke.

What are your sources? I mean quality sources?

You want sources? Zetatalk,poleshift Ning and Terral03 are recommended sources..plus I have been tracking the anomaly known as Planet X since 2014 please check out My thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Matey up ^^ there is right! This should be a main topic of discussion and almost all else is a distraction. I'm surprised your on the fence about this? there's so much actual evidence it is mind blowing! Anyway the links have been named there's plenty to chew on!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

One thing I am not is a troll nor a vulture.
Your comments telling people to leave the thread or insulting anyone who doesn't inflate your position means simply you can't handle discourse.

This is ATS, not a cult.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm currently experiencing some Day after tomorrow type weather, whether this is a sign of potential Doom remains to be seen but i have my waterproofs at the ready and a snorkel close at hand just in case.... hopefully the world doesn't actually go to hell before my wages go into the bank on Friday, i would be devastated if i just worked an entire month and get nothing to show for it

also im really looking forward to the next Game of thrones book and the return of the walking dead so if it all falls apart before then i will be seriously disappointed... not to worry tho, if all does go very badly i can always retreat to the Forrest and live a life of solitude away from all you Tin-foil encased crazies

on the plus side if everything collapses, everything is free and i can stop pretending to respect the laws of society and live like the Barbarian i was meant to be

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
You want sources? Zetatalk,poleshift Ning and Terral03 are recommended sources..plus I have been tracking the anomaly known as Planet X since 2014 please check out My thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Matey up ^^ there is right! This should be a main topic of discussion and almost all else is a distraction. I'm surprised your on the fence about this? there's so much actual evidence it is mind blowing! Anyway the links have been named there's plenty to chew on!

Zetatalk and the poleshift ning aren't very reliable sources. Nancy Lieder, who runs both, made a false prediction that Nibiru would cause a pole shift in 2003, and another false prediction of major world upheaval in 2012. She thinks the earth has been stopped in its orbit since 2003 and Nibiru's lurking on the other side of the sun, while the benevolent aliens she's channeling strategically use their technology to wobble the earth around and make it look like everything's normal.

Nancy also prohibits any skepticism, critical discussion, or contrary information from being posted on the ning, which isn't exactly a show of confidence that her claims have any merit.
edit on 23-9-2015 by enleve because: More Nancy info

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well it's almost 15:30 in the north west of England, nothing to report, watched the popes welcome with Obama and nothing unusual happened.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
As I was driving home last night I noticed a distinct lack of traffic on roads that are usually chock-full of it. I got to wondering if the Rapture had happened a bit early and --DANGIT-- I missed it.

But apparently not...

I just hope the asteroid/Nibiru/Armageddon/CERN-abyss-startup waits until late in the day. I ordered the first season of Poldark from Amazon and it's being delivered today. I'd like to at least watch the first couple of episodes before I'm destroyed.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

One thing I am not is a troll nor a vulture.
Your comments telling people to leave the thread or insulting anyone who doesn't inflate your position means simply you can't handle discourse.

This is ATS, not a cult.

Whoa hang on there. I was replying to "thedeadtruth", not to you. I never asked anyone to leave the thread, nor is it my place to do so. Go back and read what I said. I welcome all discourse here as long as it is civil (anyway, I'm not the moderator here). This is not a cult. Opposing views are welcome and there are many. This is just a thread to vent about 9/23 and what may or may not happen. So, please stick around and enjoy the conversation.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Zetatalk and the poleshift ning aren't very reliable sources. Nancy Lieder, who runs both, made a false prediction that Nibiru would cause a pole shift in 2003, and another false prediction of major world upheaval in 2012. She thinks the earth has been stopped in its orbit since 2003 and Nibiru's lurking on the other side of the sun, while the benevolent aliens she's channeling strategically use their technology to wobble the earth around and make it look like everything's normal.

Nancy also prohibits any skepticism, critical discussion, or contrary information from being posted on the ning, which isn't exactly a show of confidence that her claims have any merit.

Exactly. I can't believe people still tune into that fraud. What a joke.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

ry badly i can always retreat to the Forrest and live a life of solitude away from all you Tin-foil encased crazies

on the plus side if everything collapses, everything is free and i can stop pretending to respect the laws of society and live like the Barbarian i was meant to be

Funny stuff...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is how you have "conversed" with people in the last couple of pages alone.

Reread your own posts.

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
...and let the vultures come in and pick away at the carcass. This is getting very tedious.

And where are the trolls
Send in the trolls
Don't bother, they're here.

OK, since you've had a chuckle, I guess you'll be moving along.

These are all comments alluding to other members not just me; 'if you don't agree with me, you are a troll or a vulture or go elsewhere from this thread'

I left out where you called me a houseplant barbie.....

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The numbers are planted by the ones who control the media, such as movies, TV, press etc.
The Ones are the people belonging to the group known as the Illuminati. Since they are in league with Lucifer they have the ability to foretell and use us as they will.
If you look at some of the Simpsons episodes from the 80's you will see the '9 23' numbers again and references to 9 11. Even the Back To The Future movie has 9 11 symbolism. If you look closely during the scene where the old woman shoves a Save the Clock Tower jar in MJ Fox's face, you will see a store front that reads 'The Third eye (the all-seeing eye of free-masonary and an Illuminati symbol).
Therefore, they know what their agenda is and can put in plain sight what their plan is. This is why there are all these references to 9 11 & 9 23 in movies and TV shows, because they control these medias.
Time to Wake Up!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

These are all comments alluding to other members not just me; 'if you don't agree with me, you are a troll or a vulture or go elsewhere from this thread'

I left out where you called me a houseplant barbie.....

Take it easy. Why did you change your avatar? I liked the Hipster Barbie thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Whatever happens tonight (or not), thank you Hardboiled for this thread.
It's been an amazing read over the weeks, and I finally had to subscribe to ATS just to tell you this.

I've found myself a bit like Dave in Independence Day, trying to understand the hidden meaning in the alien signal

And the checkmate is now, the long awaited September 23/24 threshold.
It's almost 8:30 PM here in France, and already Thursday for the Eastern half of the world.

For some reason, I slept well last night but now I'm a bit nervous...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
One thing making me a bit antsy is wireless service has been poor to nonexistent for the last few days, especially today.
(Northern East Coast/PA)
Today people at work kept asking me what the problem is.
Downdetector shows that all wireless providers seem to be having issues, but no news of the exact cause.
Perhaps the pope's visit is just straining our infrastructure already.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join