It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I just found this post yesterday while strolling through ATS topics and was floored since I have just recently been trying to see what all the hype is about 9/23/15. September 23rd is getting much closer and the date is popping up everywhere it seems. Not much longer to wait. Any new info out there yet on this date?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There is that, but for those of the Christian persuasion, this is more like our Mayan 2012.

There are predictions that this is a significant time going back to before the formation of the US. If you buy into the idea of the cosmic chess match between God and the devil, then the idea of media predictive programming is part of the game. The devil knows as well as God does what will happen and when. The idea is to confuse the issue.

Certainly, there are a lot of religiously and spiritually significant things all happening together in small window for the Abrahamic religions this month in a way that normally doesn't happen because of the way the calendars operate.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: ketsuko

Selective attention + confirmation bias = Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon.

Thanks for pointing that out. I had not heard that phenomenon before. Still, objectively, we are seeing all of these clues from a vast number of diverse sources, including the winning lottery number (covered in an earlier post). It can't be that simple.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
There is that, but for those of the Christian persuasion, this is more like our Mayan 2012.

There are predictions that this is a significant time going back to before the formation of the US. If you buy into the idea of the cosmic chess match between God and the devil, then the idea of media predictive programming is part of the game. The devil knows as well as God does what will happen and when. The idea is to confuse the issue.

Fascinating idea. Did you ever read the book "Dialog with the Devil"? This is an account of just this type of brinkmanship. The Devil also knows he is going to lose but just keeps it up anyway because he hates how much God loves the humans he created.

On the other hand, if all the predictive programming is just an effort to make us fearful and full of angst, then, at least up to this point it has had a very limited impact. I'd be willing to be that something less than 0.001% of the population has any clue about it, and even of those that do, probably aren't all that concerned and focused on it as some of us in this and other forums.

My theory, again, is that they (the NWO, etc) are bound by a set of rules. They need to tell us about what is happening (even in a fairly cryptic manner) before they do it, and may even gain power in doing so. If that's the case, then it would bother me to some degree that we're helping them out with all of these postings and other material on the Internet. On the other hand, I believe people DO have a right to know the information and make their own judgements.

That way they can decide to ignore it, or take some kind of action, like prepare for it (as I have done).

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
- maybe it is a collective consciousness kind of thing.

Well, maybe. But definitely not ;-)

Thanks for the ideas though...keep them coming...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Great video.
It sounds like the "antichrist" is western civilization and this will be its last year of reign.
Then the 1,000 year nwo begins.
Count me out.

Edit;
Unless they legalize weed nation wide, then it won't be bad.

edit on 8-9-2015 by NowWhat because: Herb

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Check out Flying Tiger Flight # 923. Notice anything odd about that flight?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Spot on! I agree with the rules; as what sense does it make that so many, if not all things that happen are foreshadowed ahead of time? 9/11 is an excellent example. How many people saw the signs ahead of time, verse people that see the signs afterwards? With 9/23 I think we see the signs ahead of time. We'll see. a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
On Netflix, there is a short film put out by Netflix to test your streaming speed.

It's called, Example short 23.976, and it's 11 minutes long.

I don't need to explain the 23.9. But then we have 7+6+1+1=15. For a final number of 23.9.15. Seems this number is everywhere. Weird.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Starbuck799 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Just found a possible date in the Movie "American Heist" that was recently released.
The last scene in the movie is a rearview from a Tram. with the number 926.
Sept.26 ???

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Perhaps, but the biggest nexus of predictive programming clues point to 9/22-9/24, particularly 9/22 and 9/23. 9/26 has not come up at all as far as I know.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Now I'd like to say something about M. Laurent Fabius, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development, on his now famous "500 days" statement. In short, I call BS on the people (including myself!) who use this as alarm bell for some kind of epochal disaster on 9/23. I have dug further and found the fill text of his Paris speech, which helps set the proper context for the famous "500 days" statement he made with Kerry standing to his left.

www.ambafrance-uk.org...

In essence, Fabius is referring to a SPECIFIC meeting arranged by Ban Ki-moon (who has a name like that!?) set for 9/23 in the UN:

"A whole series of meetings, at both European and international level, is going to be held in the coming weeks. Among other things, there’s a very important meeting in July. There’s also a date we must bear in mind which will, I hope, be very important: 23 September. United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has decided to organize a special session at the United Nations where very major world leaders will commit their countries by setting out their plans for the coming years."

So, there is your approximately 500 days from his Paris speech. He wraps up by saying:

"Our experts will today be explaining to us what a legally binding agreement is, what a positive agenda can be – something which may not solve everything, but would help halt the 4 to 5ºC rise, i.e. a cataclysm. Thanks to the decisions we took and which will subsequently be developed, we’ll manage to control it and get back down to two degrees and to a liveable existence. This is no small matter because unlike many spheres, life itself is at stake here. Diplomats, in every country of the world, are going to have to discuss things and work them out. "

I do find it interesting the obvious groundwork he is laying for "legally binding" agreements (as envisioned by the NWO, designed by the Lucis Trust (a.k.a., the Luciferian Trust), and orchestrated by the UN). This fraudulent global climate change is one of the main thrusts for how the NWO will rise to ultimate power, probably aided wittingly or unwittingly by the Pope and Obama. I'll be watching what the Pope says carefully in all his speeches at the UN in that fateful week.

Of course, if an asteroid cataclysm does happen, that may be all the justification that the NWO needs to go into warp speed, but false propaganda about man-made climate change may just be their fall-back. We know that Obama has set in motion all kinds of unconstitutional executive orders which cause UN agreements to become legally binding for the US (regardless of Congress), so the skids are already greased.

More information on the incredibly evil and devious Lucis Trust can be found here: www.lucistrust.org... As mentioned before this somewhat below-the-radar organization plays a major role in the concoction of the "blue prints" for the NWO.

Here is the real info on the Lucis Trust organization here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Of course, if an asteroid cataclysm does happen, that may be all the justification that the NWO needs to go into warp speed, but false propaganda about man-made climate change may just be their fall-back.

So you've got all the bases covered. If it happens, NWO. If it doesn't, NWO.
Perfect!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yea, the dates we have discussed reach to the 28th with the blood moon... lots of NWO theories too! With the devil tryin to take hold of earth and trick everyone, supposedly... Mayb it's just enough that they knew more people would notice and knew that blogs and threads like this would pop-up and bring the key to triggering 100's of psychotic people not realizing they are being tricked into thinking the world will end and expect the masses to destroy themselves...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
When I say psychotic I mean people that are watching mainstream media/tv and listening to mainstream music soooo often that they don't notice this hidden in every favorite show/song..

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So, I'm not sure how to post a YouTube video... But has anyone else seen anything else about this fireball seen over Bangkok Thailand? I first saw something about it on the weather channel, but they seem to have gotten rid of the video pretty fast. Just thought this was pertenate to the conversation.
I don't agree with the maker of this video that it means nothing. Maybe it's the meteor from the predictions? Like starting things off... Or maybe it's the first debree from something much larger... I really don't know and I hope the URL shows up right. Do what you will with this.
youtu.be...[/url]
edit on 9-9-2015 by NaughtyLibrarian because: To try and get this URL right.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Two more days until 9/11
Woot woot

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Just found a possible date in the Movie "American Heist" that was recently released.
The last scene in the movie is a rearview from a Tram. with the number 926.
Sept.26 ???

The pope is scheduled to arrive in Philadelphia on 9/26. Why might Philadelphia be significant? Take it from there..

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Certainly, there are a lot of religiously and spiritually significant things all happening together in small window for the Abrahamic religions this month in a way that normally doesn't happen because of the way the calendars operate.

The thread was about the time between 23-24 of September this year, we can extend the dates to may be 22-26 even mark the whole month of September for something to happen but funny as it seems but as the dates are coming closer the supposed window is expanding, its now 2015 to 2016 as per the video.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So you've got all the bases covered. If it happens, NWO. If it doesn't, NWO.
Perfect!

No, I'll I'm saying is that the NWO agenda is absolutely no secret and they will continue to push it, asteroid/cataclysm or no asteroid/cataclysm. That's why we need to throw NWO agents out of the government (including Obama) and a huge number in Congress.

This country should never surrender its sovereignty to the UN, the Hague, or any world authority. That is, unless you don't want to surrender your own God given rights enshrined in the Constitution and other founding documents.

I really don't want to turn this into a political thread, but I did want to clear that up.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join