It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Night Star
All I can say is that I am over 50 and have seen people predicting the end of the world my entire life. Nothing has happened.

I too and in my 50's and I remember end of the world stories ad nauseum since the early 60's when my old man dug a nuclear fallout shelter in our basement. We're still here

the difference back then was the government was telling you/deceiving you. these clues take some thought on the part of the individual. Noah was rewarded for "saving" humanity.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

So your 5079 guess is well just a guess, sorry.

Not sure what made you think that it was 'my guess' when the date was actually given by your own source. I infer that you don't agree with your source on the 5079 date but for the Obama prediction you might have a difference of opinion.

Both independent prophecies from independent persons from different countries and timeframes, seem to indicate that we're at the last prominent people as it.

Being a student of history I can tell you that almost every generation before us thought the same way.

I am not saying the world will end nor I am afraid that it will. Only It doesn't hurt, to be aware of prophecies and observing the world around you and learning as much as we can as we pass by.

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Again, the Daily, but yet another mention of September and what people feel is in store.

Utah Floods - Mormon Survivalists Prepare for September Apocalypse

The timing of these deadly flash floods may have many in the flds community fearing the end of the world, which many Mormons have been predicting for this month. Stores in Utah have been selling out of freeze-dried food, flashlights, tents and other items for emergency based on a set of signs that point to an end of days.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Night Star
All I can say is that I am over 50 and have seen people predicting the end of the world my entire life. Nothing has happened.

I too and in my 50's and I remember end of the world stories ad nauseum since the early 60's when my old man dug a nuclear fallout shelter in our basement. We're still here

Time to step out of the bunker I think, though a couple more weeks down there won't hurt. Just to be sure.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Gulf of Aden Vortex? What the hell is this about?

www.youtube.com...

Does anyone know anything about this? Relationship to 9/23?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923

www.youtube.com...

Four angels were bound "beneath" the river Euphrates...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

it was quite a bit of topic on *cough* project camelot's *cough* website. quite some time ago.

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

The original source of this story was Sorcha Faal, a well known hoax author. See: www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Subsequent to that, the same story started showing up in different places, including as a search result on a Wikileaks-linked site, purporting to claim the above was actually from real secret cables released by Wikileaks.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
OK, I'll be happy to ignore it given the number of other things to worry about already. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

OK, I'll be happy to ignore it given the number of other things to worry about already. Thanks.

Well, there is one thing off your plate coming up tonight.

The first window for a potential rapture event ends with the last trumpet blast of Rosh Hashanah, and I think that ends tonight doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Another one has surfaced. At the front of the bus, there is a 329 above the guys head, as he says.. "everybody off, we've got a problem"

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Good one...rather it say 239, but backwards counts too.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well, there is one thing off your plate coming up tonight.

The first window for a potential rapture event ends with the last trumpet blast of Rosh Hashanah, and I think that ends tonight doesn't it?

Again, I believe the rapture is a false teaching, so I'm not looking for it at all. As for the dates, I've heard 9/22 and 9/23, but its anyone's guess.

We got an interesting sign 14 days before the 9/23 watch date (market down 239.11). I would be on the lookout for "final" warning clue tomorrow which will be 7 days out if the pattern holds.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Whether you believe in it or not, it IS one of things people are watching for as a potential happening either the real one or a false one.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Whether you believe in it or not, it IS one of things people are watching for as a potential happening either the real one or a false one.

No, I get that...I know many are watching for it, including folks like Renee M. I just said I thought it was a false teaching.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

False teaching.
You mean bullcrap?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

False teaching.
You mean bullcrap?

If you prefer...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
According to this article, the meteor that fell in Bangkok was "at it's brightest when it was 23.9 km above the ground"
www.bangkokpost.com...
edit on 16-9-2015 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600
According to this article, the meteor that fell in Bangkok was "at it's brightest when it was 23.9 km above the ground"
www.bangkokpost.com...

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Seven days and counting...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600
www.bangkokpost.com...

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Seven days and counting...

There's no need to do either, in this case. Be thankful for anything, even small "clues", that just might make the truth clear

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join