It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

The Pope is coming to Philly on 9/26 and 9/27, and officials have warned that the huge event could be a target for terrorism.
This is what caused the Philadelphia school memo, and warnings about procedures for shelter in place this week.
They are preparing for a possible attack on the Papal visit. Better safe than sorry.

I doubt it has anything to do with the other things mentioned in this thread... unless of course something happens related to the Papal visit that also has something to do with the dates, etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes. It's actually that entire week that is a "red flag". The 22nd through 28th

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

I was actually referring to those who were saying that the teacher who wrote that letter might be in this thread... and other such references above saying the Philadelphia school letter was an alert specifically because of the dates.

The alert is not because of the dates, it is because of the threats related to the Papal visit.

It is not like that school decided - oh no, the week of Sept. 22 is coming so we better prepare. They were saying - there could be a threat during the Papal visit, so we need to prepare.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What is odd about that school's warning, is not the fact that they issued a warning. It's how the warning is presented...very strange

edit on 17-9-2015 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I live on the other side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, safely tucked away on the other side of the Allegheny Mountains.

An odd (to my sensibilities) ad has started playing on local TV stations within the past week. It's theme is "I'll be There" when Pope Francis is in Philadelphia. It shows various Philly locals (a cheesesteak place, tourists on Independance Square, etc) saying they'll be there. Ok...but tickets (non transferable or re-sellable) are gone...NONE available as of weeks ago. So why run the ad? Many of the local business have been TOLD to close; many center city business have elected to close; parking permit rights are being stripped away as streets will be closed; private car traffic prohibited, yet the City (or its Chamber of Commerce, etc) is airing (read buying advertising time) these odd ads telling people "come to Philadelphia and see the Pope" even tho you can't get a ticket, a hotel room, or a parking space. So WHY keep the ads running?!?

I checked YouTube and I can't find the ad--but will keep looking. Any other PA ATSers that have seen it--what are your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

What I find concerning about the letter is the mention of "chemical release". There have been recent reports that ISIS has been using chemicals in their attacks. I wonder if there is some intel about this particular type of threat. With the expected crowds jamming in with limited escape routes, that kind of attack would be especially devastating.

Other than that, schools lock down and shelter in place fairly often. Every time there is a gunman or shooting schools lock down - this has been happening often in PA recently. There are also lockdowns due to fights among students, tornado warnings, and many other causes. I know someone who was a substitute teacher at one of the tougher schools in our area, and she became frightened by the almost daily lockdowns (among other things).

I assume that most schools have a written policy, they just don't often get posted on conspiracy sites
The prepare by date of Sept. 18 in this particular case was due to the Papal visit, as the school is in the area.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

This might be kind of drifting the thread topic, other than being an event during the timeline specified, but...

The tickets for the Papal visit were just for those who can get somewhat close to the Pope, not even guaranteeing physically close enough to actually see him.
There will still be thousands more going into the city without tickets, hoping to somehow get a glimpse, but likely only watching TV screens.
So, they are still running the ads.

I am not all that far away. I have not heard about businesses being told to close, but I would not be surprised.
Traffic and rails for miles around is being re-routed, and there are several websites dedicated to explaining how to get anywhere on those days.

If a terrorist attack was going to happen soon, that would be the place.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Thank you for your explanation, as you explain you are closer to Philly than I am. Have you seen the ad? I'm interested in the opinion of others on it.

It makes sense that people would travel to try and get a glimpse, but again just my worrisome perspective, why invite even more. The whole Papal visit (in the time line of so many doomsday predictions (see I AM trying to stay on topic) just seems "off" to me.

My sincere hope is that on October first I can here, on some thread "boy am I ever gullible..."

edit on 17-9-2015 by Glinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

This is so heavily covered in every local news source that its hard to distinguish ads from the other news, alerts, postings, etc.
They were even asking for people in the area to consider opening their homes to travelers who can not get a hotel room. (ummm, no... no way)
I also heard rumors that there actually ARE hotel rooms available, because it was so widely reported that hotels were filled, before they were, that people stopped trying to get a room. But I can't confirm that.

I do know that for so long officials were making it sound like it would be impossible to get into the city, and that everyone would need to walk for miles because no vehicle traffic could get close - that it was scaring people away. Then they started to backtrack and offer plans for getting into the city, and saying there would be rail transit closer to the event. I think they started to put a more positive light on to get more people to come. They even make a point now of saying the barriers would be low, so people could actually see the pope, unlike earlier reports.

I know people who live in the city who intend to LEAVE during that time and go elsewhere

I wondered if the tickets, non-transferable, was intended so that they could check terrorist watch lists for those with close access. That seems futile. Everyone is saying who cares about tickets... people will press in, and it is doubtful officials can hold the crowds where they want them.

The whole thing is insane. The Pope is going to have a very busy schedule, visiting a Philly prison, and other stops. Way too much territory and way too many people to effectively protect.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

What I find concerning about the letter is the mention of "chemical release". There have been recent reports that ISIS has been using chemicals in their attacks. I wonder if there is some intel about this particular type of threat. With the expected crowds jamming in with limited escape routes, that kind of attack would be especially devastating.

This might very well be the false-flag that will lead to all out war in Syria and Iran...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I find all of this discussions about the Pope's visit and a possible false flag attack interesting.

Here is another story that popped today, a week before 9/24, one of the watch dates for an asteroid/comet/meteor to come down in the Caribbean:

abcnews.go.com...

Is this a sign from the heavens? It does resemble a mushroom cloud which might be the result of such a collision.

Of course, the day before we had a large 8.9 earthquake in Chile 7 days prior to the main watch date. Probably nothing, but worth a mention.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It could be the beginning of the NWO too. We already know that the UN is beginning to ramp up their efforts and rumors are that most of the groundwork to subvert US sovereignty have been laid through various free trade agreements, most recently and egregiously with the TPP.

It may not look initially like much, but it could be the announcement with the strongest possible symbolic/ritualistic meaning they can pour into it.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I don't think that's necessary. We already have our shadow funding of ME war. As soon as we confirm the IRan deal, we'll be sending them billions, and Iran is currently very actively engaged in Yemen, Iraq and other fronts. If you think the money will go to better their domestic situation ... I can't help you. We'll be funding the expansion of Shi'a Islam which has the same effect as funding war in the ME.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

originally posted by: BlueAjah

This might very well be the false-flag that will lead to all out war in Syria and Iran...

and why do you think they need tickets? to blame someone as soon as possible.

because every self-respecting terrorist buys a ticket, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
Of course, the day before we had a large 8.9 earthquake in Chile 7 days prior to the main watch date. Probably nothing, but worth a mention.

it wasn't 8.9. i guess you have no idea how 8.9 would compare to the actual 8.3.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
+According to one vision one Pope had, he say a future Pope scrambling in panic to safety over piles and piles of dead bodies of his cardinals, priests and congregation.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

it wasn't 8.9. i guess you have no idea how 8.9 would compare to the actual 8.3.

A 8.9 is about FOUR TIMES more powerful than a 8.3

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wouldn't be anywhere near the major cities on the east coast during this time period...or LA for that matter. Get the heck out of dodge...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Good grief, sorry, it was a typo. Yes, I'm aware of the logarithmic nature of the Richter Scale. Thanks for correcting me.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace

Doesn't Malachy's prophecy say that the last pope must shepherd his flock through the days of darkness from somewhere other than the Vatican?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join