It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace

You mean 2016? 2017 would be 1 year and 5 months.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
First off I have been following this thread like a hawk. Part amusement and part freaked.

So this morning my bed broke which felt like an earth quake as the riser busted from the weight of the bed. We jumped up near heart attack then looked at the clock. 5:29 am. Nearly s%&# myself. Imagine my relief when I realized it was just the bed. I didn't fall back asleep for an hour.
edit on 13-9-2015 by NixieJean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

link
edit on 9-13-2015 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Very very errie

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
Weird orbs and information about the Chinese military- exactly what is going on? Are Russian and Chinese military forces massing for an attack off our shores? Why does a Chinese military propaganda film include a constellation of mysterious glowing orbs, the same ones we a have seen circulating all over the Internet with increasing frequency?

www.youtube.com...

If an asteroid or comet was due to hit, pretty much every country with a nuke and missile technology would be drafted in by the USA in an effort to shoot it down.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Some more prophecies that may add value to this already interesting read. Are we living in the end times, you be the judge?

Peace

Source

Irish St. Malachy predicted Pope Francis will be last pope. The prophecies of the Irish Saint Malachy, the 12th century bishop of Armagh, have thrilled and dismayed readers for centuries. He has stated there will be only one more pope after Benedict, and during his reign comes the end of the world.Sep 3, 2015

Source

“Black President election will destroy USA”

Baba Vanga prophesied even that the 44th US president would be black and he would be “the last one.” She went on, saying that at the time of his stepping into office, there would be a spectacular economic crisis. Everyone will put their hopes in him to end it, but the opposite will happen; he will bring the country down and conflicts between north and south states will escalate. Many articles were written about that:

“Vanga predicted a black man to become the 44th U.S. President (after George Bush), and this President will be the last one because America will freeze up or go down in the economics. It probably can divide into the North and South states,” DobryachOk writes.

“Vanga’s prediction sounds like this: when a black President is elected problems come to the U.S.,” an anonymous author says.

“Vanga predicted African American President could lead the U.S. to a miracle and the whole world would win,” nusha states.

“Vanga predicted America would have the crisis and here you are!”

edit on 14-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
And what will you say when September comes and goes without incident?

you mean we have to hear this same rant for years to come

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
Some more prophecies that may add value to this already interesting read. Are we living in the end times, you be the judge?

“Black President election will destroy USA”

Baba Vanga prophesied even that the 44th US president would be black and he would be “the last one.” She went on, saying that at the time of his stepping into office, there would be a spectacular economic crisis. Everyone will put their hopes in him to end it, but the opposite will happen; he will bring the country down and conflicts between north and south states will escalate. Many articles were written about that:

“Vanga predicted a black man to become the 44th U.S. President (after George Bush), and this President will be the last one because America will freeze up or go down in the economics. It probably can divide into the North and South states,” DobryachOk writes.

“Vanga’s prediction sounds like this: when a black President is elected problems come to the U.S.,” an anonymous author says.

“Vanga predicted African American President could lead the U.S. to a miracle and the whole world would win,” nusha states.

“Vanga predicted America would have the crisis and here you are!”

Is it the same Bulgarian who predicted WWIII to be started in 2010? if it is then the end is certainly not near as you feared, at least not until 5079.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Unlettered

An 80% success rate for prophecies coming true is note bad for a prophetess. So your 5079 guess is well just a guess, sorry.

Both independent prophecies from independent persons from different countries and timeframes, seem to indicate that we're at the last prominent people as it.

Only adds to the us being in the end as we know it timeframe.

I am not saying the world will end nor I am afraid that it will. Only It doesn't hurt, to be aware of prophecies and observing the world around you and learning as much as we can as we pass by.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: alsace

Weird orbs and information about the Chinese military- exactly what is going on? Are Russian and Chinese military forces massing for an attack off our shores? Why does a Chinese military propaganda film include a constellation of mysterious glowing orbs, the same ones we a have seen circulating all over the Internet with increasing frequency?

www.youtube.com...

If an asteroid or comet was due to hit, pretty much every country with a nuke and missile technology would be drafted in by the USA in an effort to shoot it down.

Not necessarily if they couldn't see it coming just like the one in Russia in 2013.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
All I can say is that I am over 50 and have seen people predicting the end of the world my entire life. Nothing has happened.

Actually, this is not true When 2012 came around, Hostess went bankrupt stopping production of Twinkies.

Curiously, another company bought the rights to Twinkies and, to relaunch the product, they are holding a massive contest which... even more curiously, ends on 23rd September 2015.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alsace

www.youtube.com...

That would be true for most of us, but it wouldn't be true if "they" actually wanted it to happen

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

link

Here's some thoughts on that mural. www.youtube.com...

Take note of the name of the mural, which is "Keystone"...and also that Osiris is interacting with an asteroid or 'stone'. Hmmm. Key to what? What key has been in these end times discussions? The key to the abyss

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I say Malarkey to Malachy and there's more truth in the Who's Baba O'Reily than Baba Vanga.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunkrbuster

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
And what will you say when September comes and goes without incident?

you mean we have to hear this same rant for years to come

Then they'll have to throw away the food supplies from their bugout bags like after Y2K, 12/21/2012, etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
All I can say is that I am over 50 and have seen people predicting the end of the world my entire life. Nothing has happened.

I too and in my 50's and I remember end of the world stories ad nauseum since the early 60's when my old man dug a nuclear fallout shelter in our basement. We're still here

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's the "final countdown"...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Win win the chick the food the homeless get some rations, though I think it's good to be prepared I'm learning some of these people just want the world to end. Instead of actually doing something about it it's just blogs and paste copy some times sad.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Here's one about a Brit soap opera that has some interesting events taking place during an episode that will be airing on Sept. 23.

It also contains some good things to keep in mind. Sept. 23 is a date we've been seeing mainly in mass media which is an invention not of religion or any kind of spiritual source. The idea that this date has anything to do with anything good or positive or even anything at all is therefore suspect.

None of that means we shouldn't keep an eye on it, and I find the way it keeps getting inserted to be interesting. But no one should be at all disappointed if nothing major or earth shattering happens. Certainly no one should let it deter them from belief in a deeper faith system ... YouTube prophets, maybe.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
maybe something behind the scenes changed the event somehow? they put the clues there right in our faces and one or more smart people pick up on it and maybe just their "knowing" automatically changes the future?

on the seize the time card the "rock" looks more like a sundial pointing to the six position. notice the hand pointing to the crack at the 23 minute position and the other crack, the bigger one at the 9. crack=earthquake?

in response to your who/why? question: it's one of the Enlilite or Enki clans battling over our domination and control. it's where the middle east conflicts all began. sometimes ends with a nuclear explosion or they know a natural event is going to happen and they don't/can't do anything about it. Some of them want us all dead (or at least as many as possible) and some feel a bond with us and want to help us survive. black hats / white hats. Enki told Noah about the flood by talking to a reed screen between them (reed screen=media/tvscreen movie screen?) and maybe this is how the ones who support us are trying to help?

a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

edit on 15-9-2015 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2015 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join