It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CcaptainObvious

I feel like I'm back with a vengeance on ats.

But I gotta say, that video should be the theme video for ats.

It sums up every nook and cranny.
edit on 4-9-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Interesting thread.......I did notice that "Evan Almighty" was on several times this week, back to back, at a sort of odd time, in the morning, on a channel that doesn't normally have movies on that time of day. Was kinda freaky since I was following this thread at the time !

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yeah, that is interesting. I found an additional clue in that movie which was not previously covered as far as I know. They are standing in the living room with a strange camera angle that features the grandfather clock in half the frame. The time is 9:23 PM.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You can't get away from the apocalypse. I was watching the E! channel's show "The Soup". The clip of the week is from HSN selling Wise emergency dehydrated food packets. Joel announces "Let's face it, you're going to die. Stop crying and pull yourself together, dammit". They then go on to mock how you will need to go into "garnish overdrive" to keep the zombies away. Just trying to keep it light folks...its been a long week.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

lol....that's funny. Yeah the "apocalypse" sure seems a popular theme these days. Once you start to learn how much dates, numbers and symbolism is used by the "Illuminati" , for lack of a better term, it's hard to completely dismiss it as meaning nothing. I actually enjoyed the movie "Evan Almighty"...overall it had a nice message, the animals were great.

I'll be happy when Sept. 24th comes...lol...I no likey zombies !

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They've even got "Captain Obvious" in on this...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

Not intending to sound 'mean', but that isn't the real commercial - if you watch the actual one that Hotels.com uploaded, it doesn't have any numbers laid over the screen like that..

I didn't see any 9/23 references in the 'official' version of the video...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Well, personally, I think this would be a better theme for ATS:

If you examine the last parts of the video looking for the numbers 23 and 24...they are there...sort of...

lol

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: shasta9600

Not intending to sound 'mean', but that isn't the real commercial - if you watch the actual one that Hotels.com uploaded, it doesn't have any numbers laid over the screen like that..

I didn't see any 9/23 references in the 'official' version of the video...

There's a very clear 239 on the board that is the focus of the commercial

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

They willprobably move it to another September but different year and do the same thing while waiting for the date.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I call your attention to the following channel, which includes two recent Simpsons episodes (season 23 and episode 9 and season 24 episode 9) among other 9/23 related videos:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
More 23 here, over and over again....

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I sort of agree with you that maybe that number means something because I picked it... But who knows the reason. Could be as simple as we were meant to interact in this thread, or it could be the meaning of the universe... Lol! I don't presume to know, but I'm sure that there are no accidents. It's all finely orchestrated and the picture is too big for any one of us to see.
Collective consciousness does exist, so don't get me wrong, maybe it does mean something... I'll be anticipating sept. 23. Just to see, but it may also just be something that the author of this thread was meant to notice for himself.
Too many possibilities!!!!! And not one of us are qualified to say for sure.
And I'm not a psychologist, so I don't know if its common for people to group numbers like that... I think it probably is though.
Just giving my opinion. Yours are always welcome!!!
Sara

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
These numbers likely refer to this:

The number of the perfect Garden of Eden which humans corrupted is 22…it is now numbered 13…this corrupted world. 13 plus 9 = 22

This body of states is what the so-called apocalypse is all about...returning the 13 to 22

Now the 23 could be the 22(states in the GOE) plus the individual (equals 23) or

The whole soul is numbered by the 22 GOE states and 10 more that equal 32
(Buddha said there are 32 primary states of consciousness)

These numbers likely don’t refer to a time though well see in a few weeks, won’t we!

It is true these numbers---associated with each other--are deeply encoded in reality because they are the primary numbers of the Apocalypse

Apocalypse is a word that means the revealing
edit on 6-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

He had me until he called gnosticism satanic... There were a few errors before that... Like them seeing demon faces at cern and so on, but that one did it.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I think the video I posted was a lot more fit to be the ATS theme, your just flowing with the sheeple plebs if you watch those 'amazing' song covers made by illuminati puppets.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Great addition, imagine if nothing happens of great importance this month, the elites behind all this "symbolism" would be literally crazy to waste all that time and thought for nothing.

Now THAT would be scary.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CcaptainObvious

The video you posted was just freaky... For some reason it had me on the edge of my seat all disturbed! Really powerful images all slammed together and it was really cool.... And really odd...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
I call your attention to the following channel, which includes two recent Simpsons episodes (season 23 and episode 9 and season 24 episode 9) among other 9/23 related videos:

www.youtube.com...

interesting that the person that found these episodes had no idea what had been in them, but decided to check based on the 9/23 and 9/24...and 'bingo', there it is

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600
More 23 here, over and over again....

I didn't catch this the first time watching this, but look at the guy who pops up at 1:13....what on earth? Really bizarre

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join