It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
And a recent progressive commercial
youtu.be...
I'm sorry I don't know how to embed the videos but they fall right in place on this thread

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Holy cow and now a taco bell commercial with the green day song wake me up when september ends. And clearly 9 23. And also reference to the wizard of Oz. youtu.be...

Actually here is a whole page with reference to 9/23
saintandrewstwinflame.com...[edit by]edit on 7/4/2015 by concerned190 because: Added another link

Besides the Illuminati cards, some of which explicitly refer to the “September 23, 2015” false flag year, the “September 23, 2015” meme is embedded in numerous popular movies [“Evan Almighty”; “Ghostbusters”; “Knowing”; “Tomorrowland”; “Deep Impact [Black President]”;”Left Behind”;”Gone Girl”;”Seeking a Friend for the End of the World”;”The Number 23”; ], TV shows [“3rd Rock from the Sun”; “LOST’; “NCIS’], toys [LEGO Dimensions (CERN)], Music [Beyonce’; Miley Cyrus] and news media memes [“Climate chaos”].

edit on 7/4/2015 by concerned190 because: More 9/23

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nice! I saw a video the other day that further gives evidence to the whole 2015 coming event. If you watch the "Hercules" cartoon movie...Hades wants to know the future from the 3 blind witches....it is said that 18 years from now...the Titans will be unsleash (possible reference to Cern firing this year and some theories that it will open a spiritual door to the abyss for apollyon). The movie came out in 1997....18 years from that is 2015. Let me find the link.- www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Browneyedgirl96

There are some interesting videos out their called Shadow people, aliens are demons, sleep paralysis, etc. It is my absolute sincere beliefs that what you are experience is a demonic spiritual attack by fallen angels. Simply call out to the name of "Jesus." and you will wake up. My mom had this when I was young. My sister in law had seen a shadow person sit at the end of her bed one time at night. I experienced it years ago where I could not move anything...but felt the overwhelming presence of evil...it wasn't until I called out to "Jesus" for help that I woke up....The interesting part is...this same phenomenal is also experienced with people who said they have been abducted by aliens (in my honest opinion they are demons in disguise) and people have immediately woken up from the paralyzing alien abduction by calling out to Jesus. Remember...God is a Spirit and so are these shadow people/ fallen angels/demons. These people who have been abducted by aliens...many of them have practiced some form of occult activity...which opens the door or gives satan and his angels permission to wreck havock in their life. Dont take my word for it but do you research on it. Il post some links I wish for you to watch-

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

The animated movie Hercules 1997 has a scene where Hades wants to know the future. Three blind wiches reveals to him that 18 years later...the TITAN would be released (making possible reference to CERN firing again this September I believe and the release of greater demonic forces- or apollyon according to some theories)-www.youtube.com...

It is interesting that the "Vision" album by the band Stratovarius was released in 1997..and here we have almost 18 years later...

If you believe in God...you have to believe in demonic forces... certain groups or people have purposely given themselves over to demonic influence whether they are aware of it or not. The band "Vision" and its cover may definitely have been influence by people or persons involved with the occult.

Check out Battle field Hollywood. You will learn that Satan and his angels are real and play a role in the entertainment world- you will see that they are heavily involved with famous people. This link is for part 3- but please watch part 1 to get the whole big picture-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here is some interesting news elsewhere on this site:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently a lot of birds are vacating Florida and leaving eggs behind for no apparent reason:

Also, we have this:

www.miamiherald.com...

People are leaving Puerto Rico in droves due to economic hardship.

IF a large asteroid is going to hit in the Caribbean, then it makes me wonder if God is arranging a few things to minimize some loss of life.

Also, we are getting additional messages from modern day prophets. Check out this link by Dr. Patricia Green:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

The Florida thing is just one small island.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
More news:

Title has been apparently changed but under the picture it says:

Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky (C) has issued a call for Jews to move to Israel in preparation for the imminent arrival of the Messiah. (Photo: Dudi Friedman/ Wiki Commons)

www.breakingisraelnews.com...

Sth is definitely going on....but I wonder if this Rabbi was just under temporary influence of a presented a pamphlet?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Temple Institute is planning a major announcement in a few days, and they apparently have the necessary red heifer.

It's not tied to September, but this is the month when Moses came down from Mt. Sinai and found his people worshipping the calf.

Any announcements about a possible temple would absolutely be potentially prophetic.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The Florida thing is just one small island.

Thanks for clarifying...I had just skimmed the article.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
What's funny is that on 9-23-15 the pope will make his first visit to the White House

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
Here is some interesting news elsewhere on this site:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently a lot of birds are vacating Florida and leaving eggs behind for no apparent reason:

Also, we have this:

www.miamiherald.com...

People are leaving Puerto Rico in droves due to economic hardship.

IF a large asteroid is going to hit in the Caribbean, then it makes me wonder if God is arranging a few things to minimize some loss of life.

Also, we are getting additional messages from modern day prophets. Check out this link by Dr. Patricia Green:

www.youtube.com...

I don't know about God preparing to minimize loss of life. I feel that if God truly cared for us, God would just make the incoming asteroid divert, much easier for God to pinpoint and a certainty that no life will be lost. If God created this universe, one could believe that this same god has the skills to manipulate the objects within, maybe a slight change of trajectory would be all that is needed.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
As an addend to the fear and foreboding the nature of dates seem to be such that dates are related to other dates, so a specific date mustnt be the date but can be a related date...for example, did anyone notice a lot of Christmas references last weekend?

Long story short, 9.23 is related to next Tuesday.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Don't worry. There's always the other side. They are telling you they care, too.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: evc1shop

Don't worry. There's always the other side. They are telling you they care, too.

And that is fine with me.
Good to know that caring is actually still around these days.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kperez

And he will be speaking on the 24th.www.cbsnews.com...
He will be in the United states the 22nd thru the 27th.www.usccb.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I don't care about the validity of this thread but like the OP has stated you can't deny the coincidence behind it all. Truly mesmerizing. Great job OP, you kept me intact with your post.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I pretty much know that when the end comes, it will be fulfillment of biblical prophecy and not a part of mindless movie dates and garbage. What in the world are people thinking?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If life is a video game, perhaps we are coming upon the big boss fight. Or the trial version is to expire.

As for 23, Robert Anton Wilson discusses this as part of "Operation Mind_uck".

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

"Also, incredibly, the second WTC tower was stuck officially at 9:03:02, which is 23/9 backwards. " - Actually, it's 20:30:9... This is when digging for information gets a little ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join