It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

yes ...

yes it does.
now lets look at some key words

Nasa

langley

password

now lets see what the center has to say about its mission

The Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science works to enhance understanding of science by helping train the next generation of scientists and health professionals to communicate more effectively with the public, public officials, the media, and others outside their own discipline.

We believe that scientists have a responsibility to share the meaning and implications of their work, and that an engaged public encourages sound public decision-making. In addition, the ability to communicate directly and vividly can enhance scientists’ career prospects, helping them secure funding, collaborate across disciplines, compete for positions, and serve as effective teachers

edit on pm620153005America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jun 2015 17:33:59 -0500_6000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Great, but- forgive me- what does it have to do with this thread?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923

The date. Whatever they are not letting anyone see is concealed until ... Sept. 25.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Greetings my fellow ATS users, tis a pleasure. Not really upto date on pros on cons of this website I'm farley new, not to sure wether I'm posting this in the right space but if had an unusual encounter, more so than before anyhow and need answers asap!
Here we go..
Basically I'm always having sleep paralyse, I get it most nights and on average I'd say I could have it 15 times at max. I've been getting it since I was 15, now being 18 I've pretty much conquered my fear of it and it's just one of them things. I usually go about awaking from it by jolting myself, focusing all my energy into a body limp *my leg* and it takes a few attempts at first as sometimes il get all my energy harvested then fall back into sleep paralyse (very hard to follow, not to good at explaining this mumbo jumbo but please bear with me chaps) anyhow, that's usually my escape and it works a real charm, feel free to give it a whirl yourself. I did you to experience sleep paralyse super badly, I'd hear voises, see shadows and rarely have outer body experiences and roam about my humble abode whilst under sleep paralyse yet watching my mom, my dad, the awake and the living go about their life then I'd wake up and think hay that wasn't real, I'd then relay this information to my mom, dad ect and they'd be like, woah, we where actually doing what you've explained. So for example whilst roaming about id stumble apon my mom cleanin in the kitchen then I'd wake and tell her yet shed tell me she was just doing what I dreamt? So I came to the conclusion I'm lucid dreaming aka having outer body experiences. Freaky. Nevertheless today I had the worse experience yet; I didnt sleep at all last night and all day was wide awake and today I had to force myself asleep as I still wasn't tired regardless of my absence of sleep the previous night. Finally I'm asleep. I had a bizarre dream, of course what is bizzare, what is normal? All dreams are rather on the weird side. Yet for my personal self it was more bizarre so than usual, I then went asleep within my dream.. A dream within a dream.. *the plot thickens* nothing to fancy shmancy about this new dream within a dream other than getting a peck on the lips by a young chap, and usually due to past experiences whenever someone gets up close and personal within my dreams I suddenly become self aware and wake myself up using my methods in sleep paralyse, (focusing energy into leg) so I did this within my dream then awoke within my previous dream, everything was still the same it was like I'd resumed my last dream, still totally aware of what happened and that I'd awoke in my dream, yet I awoke in sleep paralyse? I remember trying to speak and it coming out all robotic and mechanic like, it turned into the matrix kind of. Green everywhere, numbers everywhere, electricity. At this point as you can imagine I was totally freaked out and seriously scared out my whits end. Like what was this place? Had I become stuck between universes? Stuck within myself? Was the images I saw my brain waves? My brain activity? Totally bamboozled *confused* by what was going on I used my ole hat trick -wake me up- trick of energy to leg, so I awoke out of sleep paralyse into the dream and began going totally insane as I couldn't wake up to "real life". I tried to kick myself out of this, I walked into another room as in this dream I was in ireland in a hotel so I found myself a bed and after about 30 attempts I managed to awake myself using my leg energy trick! I awoke so flustered so confused yet I was that relived to have woke I haven't bothered resuming my slumber I'm totally bewdered and am looking for answers behind A- dreaming within a dream itself, I've done this may a time yet haven't bothered investigating further. B- waking up within my dream from my previous dream with sleep paralyse. And C- sleep paralyse in general.. What does this all mean?
Is there a further explanation?
Again, it may be hard to follow not wonderful at explanations but id appreciate feedback.
Yours truly, brown-eyed-girl.
& that's all folks

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

i.ytimg.com...

This image popped up on different sites yesterday. This is the cover to the 1997 album from Stratovarius called "Visions". Was this image inspired by a vision? The imagery is pretty clear. We see the upcoming blood moon with an asteroid tracking through the atmosphere towards the ocean. I believe the outstretched may be symbolic of God prepare and commanding a great and just punishment for the world. What could the rainbow be? With the recent SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage and the appearance of rainbows everywhere on signs, crosswalks, and even the rainbow lights shining on the White House yesterday, I believe we have a possible answer.

This is an incredible theory. When you take into account the passing of gay marriage, the rainbow totally makes sense. You sir, are a genius!

s&f for an epic sized thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The date. Whatever they are not letting anyone see is concealed until ... Sept. 25.

I was thinking whatever they are talking about the talk is happening 9-22-15 and 9-23-15

Now ask yourself why a place dedicated to openness is partering with Langley and nasa and why they feel the need to put a password on it

Could be nothing could be something . But if seems strange

Just sayin
edit on pm620153010America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jun 2015 22:33:31 -0500_6000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ah. I missed that.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Deleted
edit on 29-6-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: Debunked NIbiru stuff

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Billionaire bunkers...
Nuke plans for asteroids...
Total disregard for massive debt...

This sounds legit, actually. Why not?

I was about to try to quit smoking, again.

Think I'll wait a couple of months.

Thanks OP!

edit on 29-6-2015 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

i.ytimg.com...

This image popped up on different sites yesterday. This is the cover to the 1997 album from Stratovarius called "Visions". Was this image inspired by a vision? The imagery is pretty clear. We see the upcoming blood moon with an asteroid tracking through the atmosphere towards the ocean. I believe the outstretched may be symbolic of God prepare and commanding a great and just punishment for the world. What could the rainbow be? With the recent SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage and the appearance of rainbows everywhere on signs, crosswalks, and even the rainbow lights shining on the White House yesterday, I believe we have a possible answer.

Greetings:

Congratulations for all the research putting this together and especially congrats for not letting the naysayers detract you from your stated goal.

Let them come up with ANY other 'string of numbers' that appear in the same way as 9/23 or 23/9.

How about some more gasoline for this fire?

We feel it all ties together. and this is where we are on this 'story.'

SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: Will an Asteroid Impact Earth in September 2015?

If you have even a vague suspicion that Jade Helm 15 is something more that what the government is telling us, please listen to this.

Sky Net is fully aware and is buried deep in Jade Helm 15. There is now an AI program - Jade 2 - that may determine your freedom, your personal potential future as a free, living human being in these United States.

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded - YouTube

Published on Jun 19, 2015
Episode 309 – Jade Helm 2 Decoded: Today we welcome a learned network/software engineer’s analysis of what’s really behind the exercise.
Air Date – 6-11-15

And a week later on the Hagmann and Hagmann Report.

Explosive findings about the purpose and scope of Jade Helm 15 06/25 by Hagmann and Hagmann Report | News Podcasts

25 June 2015, Thursday

There has been much speculation about the purpose, scope and depth within the alternative media about Jade Helm 15.

At the epicenter of this speculation exists one primary question: What is the real reason behind the Jade Helm 15 exercise?

“D.J.,” an investigative researcher and the founder and developer of Level9News.com (currently under construction) will be our very special guest tonight to discuss her startling research findings that connect some very interesting dots pertaining to the computer GeoSpatial Intelligence Network (GeoINT) and “the net” that is about to be dropped upon humanity.

Just coming off of an interview with J.B. Wells of Caravan to Midnight (Episode 309), “D.J.” will offer a very informative look into Jade Helm 15 that no other researcher has yet to provide. Having a strong background in system & network engineering, “D.J.” will provide a very detailed analysis of the backbone of Jade Helm 15, which is an artificial intelligence (AI) based computer system with astounding, futuristic capabilities.

Is it possible that JADE II is part of a bigger command and control system that goes beyond military applications? Based on countless hours of recent research and tireless investigation, “D.J.” has the answers, or at least many of them, which connect important yet overlooked dots about the ultimate role quantum computing will play in this new “geospatial intelligence network centric” battlefield.

Do not be fooled by others who claim to have done the research and present the findings into this very specific aspect of Jade Helm 15, for it is her exposure that has shaken the intelligence community.

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Light Love

edit on 29/6/2015 by thorfourwinds because: lynx

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Part of the post I last deleted had to do with a new crop circle which just appeared in the last week in Italy.

www.youtube.com...

I believe this *could* be a warning about Nibiru. The two small objects seemingly caught just outside the heliosphere "wings" of Nibiru might be the incoming objects we've been referring to that may come in September. This reminds me there have actually been predictions of two impacts- one in the Caribbean and another either out in the Atlantic, or possibly in western Canada. Anyway,I'm not sure what to make of this, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

And, of course, elsewhere on ATS there is a raging thread about Google Sky supposedly removing a patch which had been blocking a picture of Nibiru itself for years until it was filled in last week. Sure enough, when you go to the site you can see a picture of what looks like a winged planetoid of some kind. I'm not an astronomer, so I don't know what to make of it. Hopefully someone can give us real answer soon. You can find a link to that story on the ATS main page, so I won't expand on it here.
edit on 29-6-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Did anyone check the song titles for that album?

They're listed on this video. This was in 1997, and there is a theme there.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Part of this cover also includes the idea of a "crossing" (see cross in the middle) or some kind of planetary alignment. I haven't figured out how that fits in yet.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

They're listed on this video. This was in 1997, and there is a theme there.

No doubt about it...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

And, of course, elsewhere on ATS there is a raging thread about Google Sky supposedly removing a patch which had been blocking a picture of Nibiru itself for years until it was filled in last week. Sure enough, when you go to the site you can see a picture of what looks like a winged planetoid of some kind. I'm not an astronomer, so I don't know what to make of it. Hopefully someone can give us real answer soon. You can find a link to that story on the ATS main page, so I won't expand on it here.

Greetings:

Yup, we be involved in that one, too.

It seems that another one of the ATS self-appointed scientists (no, not Phage..haha) has declared that Google, and by default, anyone re-posting their information, is a liar and therefore, completely without merit.

The jury is still out on that one.

The one we speak of now has set his sites on Gill Broussard, who will undoubtedly hand him his hat much like Zorgon did when he messed with the Space Command affair and John Lear.

Keep up the good work and keep digging…we are.

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Light Love

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923
The Elite did the same thing before 9/11 happened. Years before the events you can see clues in movies,tv shows, cartoons,etc. Occult numerology beliefs of power in numbers

Disclaimer: I do not believe or endorse in every comment/statement made by individual youtubers or persons in regards to Biblical interpretation or interpretation of dreams/visions whether it is from God, the devil,fallen angels, aliens (demons in disguise) their own sub conscious mind, etc. What is amazing is the large numbers of testimonies in these past decade that speaks of impending disaster to Hit America…specifically California.

I know many people like to poke fun at conspiracy theories but I would like you to consider something important. Last year 2014 I have listened to many people’s testimony online (Dreams/visions) of a coming BIG QUAKE to hit California along with a HUGE TSUNAMI. Some people have seen the west and east coast of America inundated (flooded) with large amounts of water.

My mom who is not a Christian had two dreams of a large flood over a city.
My wife’s Co worker had a dream a week or two ago about a tsunami.
A patient’s daughter I spoke with a few days ago stated she had three dreams of a huge flood to come. Again I have another patient who stated she saw palm spring flooded. She also foresaw the levee in New Orleans destroyed before Katrina came. It is also no surprise that even from a scientific secular point of view…California had been long overdue for a BIG earthquake.

I sincerely believe that God is giving warnings to His people and non Christians around the world. Keep in mind God did give Pharaoh and the King of Babylon dreams even though they were not Christian/Jews

Can a possible man made Earthquake or terrorist attack or disaster come from the Elite this year September 2015? What about another false flag event like 9/11?

I know we can look down upon Conspiracy theorist as crazy and absurd…but what if there is some truth to the madness? Since the legalization of gay marriage in 50 states had recently occurred…I cant help but feel an evil foreboding of righteous judgment to come to America soon.

I see everything happening this September- The tetrad blood moon, the Pope’s visit to America, Jade Helm large military exercise ending in September, The CERN LHC being fired again this September, and the numerous mention of September subliminally by the Illuminati in the media.

Ellen Whites has something to say about these secret societies and their involvement in these last days. I really can see Satan working with the occult, secret societies, New Age movement, etc to prepare the world to receive Him when he comes as Christ. Here is EGW quotes below

… A power from beneath is working to bring about the last great scenes in the drama,--Satan coming as Christ, and working with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in those who are binding themselves together in secret societies. Those who are yielding to the passion for confederation are working out the plans of the enemy. The cause will be followed by the effect.--Testimonies, vol. 8, pp. 27, 28. [ChS 50.1]

The agencies of evil are combining their forces, and consolidating. They are strengthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and the final movements will be rapid ones.--Testimonies, vol. 9, p. 11. [ChS 52.2]

If we believe the devil exist and he has his own organized form of government via the occult, false religion and secret societies…wont they also leave behind clues that foreshadows future events or the coming New World Order?

Here is one evidence that Satan is real and is involved in the entertainment industry: www.youtube.com...

www.biblebelievers.org.au... This link is about a young man who had a series of dreams/or visions of the coming Mega Quake in California. He foresaw the destruction of Hoover Dam back then known as Boulder Dam.. (keep hoover dam in mind as it is an important symbol for the Elite/Illuminati and it will be further expanded upon in the links below.)

Youtube "Harrp Earthquake" man made technology that can cause earthquakes. www.youtube.com...
Former president Hugo Chavez of Venezuela blames America for causing the Earthquake in Haiti- www.foxnews.com...

Is there truth to what he said? It sounds really stupid but if you believe man can manipulate the weather or cause earthquakes…it starts sounding more plausible.

According to Pastor Lindsey Williams who spent some time with these groups of Elite, these Elite/Illuminati/Satan-Lucifer worshipers, have a "moral code of ethics." where they cannot cause a disaster or destruction, wars, chaos, etc...Without first displaying it through some form of media, like movies, televisions, etc.

He said that before the Katrina Hurricane came and its horrific aftermath...it was predicted (illuminati moral code) through the tv series called "Oil Storm." The tv show oil storm played out exactly what happened to the people of New Orleans when Katrina came…This constant format of revealing hints and clues some people also call it Predictive Programming. Some people think it’s a type of curse where the curse cannot be effective unless the person you are cursing knows they are being cursed…

Pastor Lindsey’s friend (one of the ELITE) secretly tells him the year 2015 will have catastrophic changes: www.lindseywilliams.net...

The Rich and Elite are leaving America…some for financial reasons…but I believe they know that a storm of poop is coming- www.youtube.com...

Below is some example of clues/hints/predictive programming before 9/11 occurred.
9/11 predicted in cartoons before it occurred: www.youtube.com...

Hoover Dam False flag similar to 9/11: www.youtube.com...

Another telegraph of Hoover Dam's Destruction in the New Movie San Andreas, where the Big Earthquake of California destroy the Hoover Dam: www.youtube.com...

A illuminati card game that foreshadowed their plans long before it occurred: www.youtube.com...

Another Hoover Dam Destruction Reference:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

A video series that shows many references being made to the September time line in movies, tv shows, etc.- www.youtube.com...

More references to 9/23 and 9/24: www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (Notice how this girl never knew about Obama and the Pope meeting each other in 2015. Her dreams were some years ago.

John Paul Jackson Saw in a dream or vision that a Large Unusual Storm will hit California as a sign before the coming Big quake hits: www.youtube.com...
Was this storm fulfilled last year 2014? www.youtube.com...

Qwakeup.org suggests a possible terrorist attack or earthquake to occur this year....so read up on those dreams/visions and then research it to confirm it. Try to peruse the other links he

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Neither matter nor energy can time travel as they behave within space-time. Consciousness has the characteristic to unbind from space and time. The visions, the UFOs, the specters being observed by so many is caused by consciousness transformer effect devices. Those "things" are not really there as energy or matter. They are consciousness (elsewhere in space-time) to consciousness (you, here, now) harmonic convergence.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
so...... just where is the spot-on analysis by the WEB-BOT and Cliff High or even George Ure... they were voluminous mouthpieces for the 2012 and Maya Omega Point panics

911 was the emergency signal for dire emergency, so that's why Sept 11th was chosen for the impact date but I am sure that a contingency plan was made which used 9 November as the impact date as insurance....

I have no doubts that human consciousness will create a distressful situation in Sept of 2015, the 'shemata'? the final 4th blood moon- (also a super-moon over Jerusalem~ for those with more in depth info. on the projections this Sept-Oct)
~a mountain crashing into Atlantic? a mountain sliding into Ocean in the Canary islands?www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here is a movie all a out the number 23.en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I found this video you may find interesting about a comet. It is a music video by ariana grande.
youtu.be...
edit on 7/4/2015 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join