It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I find these numbers interesting too.. But for a personal reason, I'm born in 22/9, my mother was born in 22/4 and my sister 22/12. Not that it matters to the topic, but it caught my attention.

Regarding the topic, something like this has already happened on the sandy hook case and a lot others. If not purposely put there, something is messing with the odds of our reality. Something under our understanding or not.
edit on 8-6-2015 by scringerworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

You will find that in the Northern Hemisphere, a nickname for the full moon in April is the "Egg Moon".
In the Southern Hemisphere, a nickname for the full moon in October is the "Egg Moon".

But considering you reside in the farthest galaxy from earth, this should pose a minor threat to you.

Interesting...I didn't know that. It did look like an egg.

You're right...none of this bothers me this far away ;-)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I always thought the AMaury Rivera story was strange. When he talks about seeing UFOs and being abducted he sounds very sincere.

It's interesting that you mentioned this. I read the document by Amaury Rivera Toro yesterday and am surprised that everyone keeps mentioning Rev. Efrain Rodriquez and his prophecy. Back in 1988, Mr. Rivera claims a UFO abduction provided him with projections, one of which is an asteroid that would hit off the west coast of Puerto Rico. Here is the link to the document:

Amaury Rivera Toro

It states on page 40, Chapter 4, Projection 2:

The guide told us that this place was in the western part of Puerto Rico. It looked like a normal, peaceful day. Judging from the suns orientation it might have been around noon. All of a sudden everything was engulfed in a dark shadow, as if the day had sped up tremendously

A loud buzzing sound was heard in the distance. Like continuous thunder. We all saw it at the same time, up in the sky: a rock! It was crumbling into pieces as it came down, but its size instead of decreasing only increased as it got c loser. Everyone in our group, including our guide and his two companions, was headed towards that dark object that fell from the sky.

Interesting coincidence?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. Its like a small book! I'll read through it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yes, I think us 50+ folks have a better perspective than the young ones. We have outlived the doom of this and that. No Rapture, no anti-Christ, no asteroid, no Nibiru, no Nemesis, no alien invasion, no polar inversion, no Hale-Bopp doom, and above all else, the silliness of magic numbers that pick a date for doomsday which comes....and goes.
a reply to: Night Star

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96

There were a similar set of clues prior to 9/11- again, in popular movies and TV shows. Then 9/11 happened, and since then nothing on 9/11. Now we're seeing 9/23 in the same fashion as we saw 9/11. Still no concern?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
None whatsoever. Many a doomsday has come and gone for me. The Bible guaranteed it, with that loony Family Radio guy's magic numbers, and I'm still here.
.a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96

I pray you are right!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So this would equate to a logic for prediction?
Could you name a "someone"?
Wild speculation does not create a posit, logic 101
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If someone you don't know comes up and points a gun at you, I guess you won't worry because it's speculative whether they will pull the trigger or not.

I don't know who it is, but I don't think it matters. They have managed to inject all of these messages in movies and other media over the years. They obviously have the power and influence needed to carry out their agenda. The question is, why are they doing it?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
If someone you don't know comes up and points a gun at you, I guess you won't worry because it's speculative whether they will pull the trigger or not.

You left out that you won't worry because you don't think this certain someone put any bullets in the gun.

Be Well,

Bishop

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Interesting clip to add to the list of movies and TV shows:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Hardboiled20150923
the significance of the dates 9/22, 9/23, and 9/24 2015

You do not seem aware only the yanks write their dates in that silly format, most countries use the more logical day/month/year....

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually it's US millitary reconing day month year.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Heroes Reborn premiers September 24. Heroes Reborn

maybe its all pointing to it.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Actually, the media made that claim about the Tetrad. Any one who actually knew anything about it said if it was significant, it would mean something for Israel and only mean something pertaining to the end times IF that something significant fit into the larger prophetic picture(i.e. rebuilding of the 3rd Temple, fulfillment of Ezekial 38 or something like that).

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't even have to include these predictors to be worried about mid-September. At the rate things are changing we will have a one world government by then.

For instance in the just the last 3 days we have had:
SCOTUS ok's gay marriage for all 50 states
SCOTUS affirms legality of Obamacare
Confederate flag publicly shamed in to non-existence.
Obama uses N-word in public, last President to do that was......?
Jade Helm Starting
Severe Drought in SW US.
UN claims they may need to move climate refugees
possible food crisis by fall
Waco bikers still held on $1,000,000,000 bail.
Pope to address both houses of Congress in September
The list goes on and on.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

You want your mind blown? Try checking out Renee M and Ervana9232015 and Ervana on YouTube. They've been all over this 9/23 thing in pop culture.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i.ytimg.com...

This image popped up on different sites yesterday. This is the cover to the 1997 album from Stratovarius called "Visions". Was this image inspired by a vision? The imagery is pretty clear. We see the upcoming blood moon with an asteroid tracking through the atmosphere towards the ocean. I believe the outstretched may be symbolic of God prepare and commanding a great and just punishment for the world. What could the rainbow be? With the recent SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage and the appearance of rainbows everywhere on signs, crosswalks, and even the rainbow lights shining on the White House yesterday, I believe we have a possible answer.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

The content requires a password.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join