It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The comet that was near Russia exploded at 9 23. The train wreck in Philly also crashed at 9 23.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Two more movie references. Cast Away (2000) is a movie about the sole survivor of a plane crash who is stranded on an island. In the movie, Tom Hanks finds the wallet of a co-worker on the the island. The wallet contains an ID card with the employment start date of 9/23/1987. That date could be a reference to movie Hellraiser which was released on that date. This movie clearly depicts CERN and the opening of the Door of the Abyss. There was also a solar eclipse on this day.

Personally, I don't believe a bit of this business about CERN opening doorways to hell, "lifting of veils", or opening portals to different dimensions, but it is interesting all the same.

Here is a link to this info:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

Interestingly...a month ago I had a dream that when I woke up at 5am I told my husband about the numbers 9 and 15. I was saying something like "is it 9:15 as in time? Is it a date like 9/15!?" Then I went back to sleep.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I find the CERN thing to be really far-fetched too, but there is a lot of occult imagery tied up in it that ties in with a lot of other things we are shown in media on a daily basis.

But here's a whole video on some of the possible meanings of 23 in occult terms.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yep. Good video...thanks for posting. I need to watch that movie 23.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

Long story short, 9.23 is related to next Tuesday.

Please elaborate. How is 7/14 related to 9/23?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Ive constructed a map of sorts using the calender and have observed patterns. I'm refering in this case to a 659 days cycle or 21 months, 20 days.

7.14.15 is related to 9.23.2013 on that cycle. Within a range of about 3 to 4 days, its likely that you could observe events that will be eerily similar between the two dates.

Based on my records of events that occured on those dates from any year, i would guess that in general 7.14.15 will involve crossing a bridge or crossing from one reality into another.

Perhaps a coup, maybe a new agreement that fundamentally alters things as they are presently.

But given what info is readily available in the world this prediction isnt very insightful. but hopefully i was clear as to assertion that dates on a calender are naturally related to other dates because of the stormlike structure of space and time.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

But given what info is readily available in the world this prediction isnt very insightful. but hopefully i was clear as to assertion that dates on a calender are naturally related to other dates because of the stormlike structure of space and time.

Uh...mmm. Well, you might be interested in this site which I check daily: tabula.ws
edit on 8-7-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: typo

edit on 8-7-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You check a website that sells domains daily?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
One of most famous recent historical events about passing through a barrier from one world to another was a statement made by the group now calling itself islamic state boasting how they would "break the cross and spill the wine" on 9.18.06.

Maybe they are going to make a run at it as all other attempts to make good have failed miserably.

Most likely a bloodbath against islamic state will commence as they commit suicide upon the Walls of Heaven.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Typo...its tabula.ws

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I have started a post about CERN. It is very interesting the fact that the have a dancing shiva outside, what's written on the plaque is even more interesting. Not to mention the fact that they love to dance at CERN. It's all very interesting www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Yeah...i keep a similar journal, the only things i keep in it are events specific to myself as it is very easy to be overcome with too much data.

But major events, like that time Israel was swept away on 11.8.05, i remember...oddly enough an associated date for that event is coming up on friday or saturday i t hink.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
By this time I wishing the world actually would end so that people would stop predicting when the world will end.

Actually, the world HAS ended, only it takes quite a long time to finish it off completely.
The beginning of the end actually did happen on Dec 21st 2012. The Mayan Calender's prediction of the end of the great planetary cycle. That was the apex of the curve.

Just before that, huge events like 9/11/2001 and the 9/2008 global economic collapse, were just one after the other more bricks in the wall being demolished, causing Humpty Dumpty to fall off that wall and all the king's men couldn't put him together again.

If you take 2001 as the beginning and 2012 as the apex of that wave, then 2023 should be about the time it all goes down. That's two cycles of the Sun's magnetic oscillations, from its Northern to Southern hemispheres.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and Rome didn't fall in one day either!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I don't even have to include these predictors to be worried about mid-September. At the rate things are changing we will have a one world government by then.

For instance in the just the last 3 days we have had:
SCOTUS ok's gay marriage for all 50 states
SCOTUS affirms legality of Obamacare
Confederate flag publicly shamed in to non-existence.
Obama uses N-word in public, last President to do that was......?
Jade Helm Starting
Severe Drought in SW US.
UN claims they may need to move climate refugees
possible food crisis by fall
Waco bikers still held on $1,000,000,000 bail.
Pope to address both houses of Congress in September
The list goes on and on.

The trouble with Americans is that you think the entire planet revolves around you.
The only 'international/global' item you mentioned was the UN. The Pope item only relates back to the US Congress.
No wonder you're so delusional and paranoid!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I agree...the current age is passing away quickly.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Americans are correct in that belief. When Obama Chaired the UN Security Council last September he was illistrating that of the winners of WW II, the states that created this World, America is that Last Man Standing; all others have fallen.

Yet America remains...so, the world does in fact revolve around America and no other organization or political entity is associated with America or the United States.

You mad, bro?

edit on 9-7-2015 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'd like to keep this thread on the topic, which is what is due to happen in September. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Can we ask the ET's to postpone the end of the world, as I don't want to miss Star Wars: Episode VII, The Force Awakens, thank you

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

September, the dates in question, may bring the end of something that is related to Paul Walker, a star from Furious 7.

i remember when he died, i saw a brown skinned woman collapse.

don't know the guy and only saw one of his movies, but he's adored by millions.

whatever he represented is in great danger on those days.
edit on 9-7-2015 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join