It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone wants you to know something important about 9/23-24 2015

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atlantican
Let's go a little further shall we?
A report on CNN yesterday regarding the market glitches/crashes.
Guy curiously placed behind reporter has 923 on his coat.
Her emoting during the train references are a little sketchy considering the train accident that happened at 9:23 Ha!

That is a strange report alone even without the 9 23 guy in the background!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yup.
Also, in Terminator 1 923 appears twice, once as building number and then a house number for one of the first Sarah Connors killed. Can't remember the order 923, 329, 239 etc. But it's there twice.

In Star Trek TNG the number 47 is used a lot. 47 + 23 = 70. Maybe it all has to do with the Jewish Calendar and Israel's Jubilee?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atlantican
Yup.
Also, in Terminator 1 923 appears twice, once as building number and then a house number for one of the first Sarah Connors killed. Can't remember the order 923, 329, 239 etc. But it's there twice.

Cool...I'll have to verify this myself.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I forgot to mention...
In Jupiter ascending, Jupiter says she was born in the house of Leo with the planet Jupiter 23 degrees ascendant.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Atlantican

I believe the number sequence in the Terminator are 41329. Both the house number and the building number are the same! 9/23 i get but where does the 14 or 41 come in?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Check out this video of a Chipotle's paper bag. The Chipotle bag "Cultivating Thought Series" contains messages about September 22nd 23rd and 24th in pain sight. Also, we see the cryptic quote:

"I miss them, Miami. All those words I had to leave behind. Also, words that in English don't carry the same feeling". What could it mean?

www.youtube.com...

Maybe I should contact the author and see what she has to say about that.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I just watched Alien outpost...a decent low budget film. Anyway, in the news report while a character was being asked how it all came to be when aliens attacked there was one scene with message in particular that stood out.

It says: "Emerging reports suggest global disasters may be a coordinated attack"

with a timestamp...9:12. Does this mean Sep 12th, end of the Sabbatical year? It reminded me of an article I read couple of days ago

—Top Rabbi says their Messiah (Antichrist) comes at the end of the Sabbatical year, which is September 12, 2015. The Shemitah ends September 13. Jubillee begins on September 14. Feast of Trumpets starts September 14. Jade Helm exercises end September 15. The economy is set to crash in September. Comets, asteroids, tsunamis, and earthquakes are being prophesied and predicted by prophets and scientists. Is this all just coincidence?

—All Jews, globally, are being urgently called home to Israel by the leading, most trusted and respected Rabbi to prepare for the IMMINENT appearance of the “Messiah” (Antichrist)

The article is from beforeitsnews but link is apparently not allowed here on ATS...

Finally, not saying that I believe it, just find it funny, the whole thing from recognising report in the film to connecting it to the article

edit on 12-7-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This one is thin, but it caught me eye at work today:

This is a teen book set to be released at the end of July 2015. First off, the premise is about an asteroid coming that is going to wipe out America. Apparently, many people have left the US because they had warning, but there are those who are still left behind, and this book is about two of them, a young teen runaway and another two, one of whom "makes wishes happen." They have 27 hours and 15 minutes before the hit.

So, September 27? September 15? Asteroid?

Like I said, it's thin, but it is also an interesting coincidence. To get a better view, look up All We Have Is Now by Lisa Schroeder.
edit on 13-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Following this thread brings to mind this song. I hope you enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow, this is REALLY stretching. I appreciate the amount of work the must have gone into the OP.

However, to make links like this to try and prove some sort of ridiculous theory is preposterous.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Basic psychology 101 says that if you've convinced yourself that 9/23 has meaning, then you'll find it everywhere, even where it doesn't really exist.

Just like when you buy a new car you'd never have previously considered, and all of a sudden see them everywhere.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Basic psychology 101 says that if you've convinced yourself that 9/23 has meaning, then you'll find it everywhere, even where it doesn't really exist.

Just like when you buy a new car you'd never have previously considered, and all of a sudden see them everywhere.

In a world of random numbers, why are these particular ones used to often?

Speaking of which:

Et tu, Goblin King? Not Bowie and his enormous bulge!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Unmistakable and very interesting. I think this may now be the earliest example of 9/23 predictive programming, at least in terms of mainstream movies. This movie was released in June 1986. The other movie that has already been referenced in the original post was "Little Shop of Horrors" which also came out in 1986, but in September. (Speaking of horrors, I feel sorry for the baby getting man handled by David Bowie...what a freak!)

I think what we need now are more definitive clues about the year. I take some solace in remembering there have been many "9/23"s since 1986. (In the back of my mind, I hope there are plenty more uneventful 9/23s before we get to the bad one, but this is a fading hope.)

edit on 13-7-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: typo

edit on 13-7-2015 by Hardboiled20150923 because: minor edits

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Actually, I only start seeing things everywhere when I start looking for it consciously. For example, we are indeed looking for a new car (well, new to us). Part of my research is to start looking to see how many of the models I am considering are on the road. So I start looking on purpose for those makes and models to run a comparison road research survey. The more reliable ones ought to be the ones on the road still.

It's just one facet of my research of course.

This 9/23 thing is something I don't actually notice on my own. THe book today is the first instance I noticed and it's a bad example. I have only recently started examining things consciously to see if I notice the pattern.

I haven't noticed any numbers, but I do see the overt use of symbolism.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
In 2013, people claimed the world would change and/or end with the coming Blood Moon Tetrad.

In 2014, people claimed we would be in world war 3 by year's end.

In 2015, it seems every month comes with new predictions for the following months, all of which fail to come to pass.

What makes you less of a charlatan than the other people who tried, and failed, to predict the future?

The last moon of the triad IS in September.

Taco Bell always knows!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Heh, people who claim the world will end with the tetrad haven't paid attention to what it's really supposed to be about.
edit on 13-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

originally posted by: starswift
The end will arrive right around the time Californians need to relocate due to no water. No saying when, but a social collapse would be pretty predictable at that point as it is also the bread basket of the world. Some thing else could come along sooner, however, such as going hot in Iran, Syria, or an eastern front opening up with the Russians.
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

California is a dessert and in not the breadbasket of the world. These days food come from all over. In the summer it's homegrown in the Midwest. In winter it's California, Florida and south America. California is certainly not feeding the world.

It would affect the world.

On its own, California would be the world’s ninth-largest agricultural economy, according to a University of California at Davis study. Shifts in its production reverberate globally, said Dan Sumner, another agricultural economist at the school.

www.bloomberg.com...

California is the nation’s top agricultural state. We are the #1 producer of almonds, dairy, kiwi, grapes and grape products, vegetables, cut flowers, greenhouse and nursery products, dates, walnuts, olives, pistachios…and the list goes on. In fact, we produce 100% of the nation’s almond crop, and 75% of the world’s almond crop.

ucanr.edu...

Here the cool coastal fog is perfect for growing typical broccoli and we currently produce more than 90 percent of the broccoli grown in the U.S.
This is because our state produces a sizable majority of American fruits, vegetables and nuts; 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots and the list goes on and on. A lot of this is due to our soil and climate. No other state, or even a combination of states, can match California’s output per acre.

westernfarmpress.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Heh, people who claim the world will end with the tetrad haven't paid attention to what it's really supposed to be about.

I agree the world is not going to end but some major disruption is coming.

Adding

Sir Isaac Newton: September 23, 2015

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn: September 13, 2015.

www.fivedoves.com...

edit on 13-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

That's a much better way to look at the Tetrad - a sign of possible coming unrest.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Don't forget the most important line in the movie,
"You have no power over me"
a reply to: ketsuko

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join