It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds Expected for Mohammed Cartoon Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.

That was at the convention for the Democrats. The same group that runs around stating that no one can offend anyone else.

You provided me with the best laugh over irony this morning. Thanks for that.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
I haven't lumped all Muslims one time! That's my point you keep trying to say that I am because without that your argument holds no weight, and you know nothing about being a soldier leave that out.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hi there, yes I listen to rage against the machine. No, if these individuals wish to protest in this way, so be it, it's their right too. Although I do not agree with the principle, it's rather pointless in my opinion, other than inciting people and shaming them to prove a point.

If that's how they wish to exercise their right, so be it. Myself, I choose not too.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Even half of one percent of 1.5 Billion is still 7.5 million. It is quantitatively false to say that there is not a large contingency of people on this planet that adhere to radical Islam. We're not even getting into the numbers that silently or vocally 'support' radical Islam...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Newsflash: We all know they have the right to do it. A blinding epiphany it's not.

The stupidity lies in the fact that it's inviting this ridiculous ISIS war to Phoenix. The killings in Iraq and Syria aren't enough to suit some? so bring it to the U.S.? And the guy, the ex-marine, is on TV this morning advising everyone who is participating to bring guns. He's apparently looking to kill someone. How admirable is that?

And it doesn't matter if the Mosque members serve them bacon sandwiches and bloody Mary's. The psychos can easily come from other states and areas to take their vengeance, and so it begins. The threat is very likely NOT from Mosque members, but from the wanna-be ISIS fools.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Even half of one percent of 1.5 Billion is still 7.5 million. It is quantitatively false to say that there is not a large contingency of people on this planet that adhere to radical Islam. We're not even getting into the numbers that silently or vocally 'support' radical Islam...

This is the kind of maths and numbers that FOX comes up with...where are you getting this half a percent from?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
I haven't lumped all Muslims one time! That's my point you keep trying to say that I am because without that your argument holds no weight, and you know nothing about being a soldier leave that out.

Maybe YOU havent, but others have. My reply was not only to you. It was to "you". Sorry

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Well then the threat exists, and exists regardless of this event, and eventually someday somewhere they will act that threat out and god forbid you are there on that fateful day. At least this provides a forum for them to attack with the expectation of attack, so soft target like you do not become harmed. You should be glad people like us in this thread exist.
edit on 29-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Those numbers are illustrative. Regardless of how small of a fraction of a percent the numbers are, out of 1.5 Billion individuals, that is still going to be a large number. Even 1/10th of 1% is 1.5 million...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Such a waste of time . a time that could be used to build trust , love or hospitals and schools is instead being spent on promoting HATRED .

yeah we get it . you have "freedom of speech" . you're free to insult and degrade others . you're free to make cartoons of a billion people's prophet . knowing that they won't draw any cartoon of Jesus christ (PBUH) .

good job now . keep up the good work .
edit on 29-5-2015 by haman10 because: spell check

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Exactly. Every alphabet agency has eyes and ears on this, poor fools.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
Such a waste of time . a time that could be used to build trust , love or hospitals and schools is instead being spent on promoting HATRED .

yeah we get it . you have "freedom of speech" . you're free to insult and degrade others . you're free to make cartoons of a billion people's prophet . knowing that they won't draw any cartoon of Jesus christ (PBUH) .

good job know . keep up the good work .

To be fair id rather those silly yanks waste there time drawing stupid cartoons than dropping bombs

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: hutch622
I didn't see another on this article, if there are 2 others, my bad.

No problem whatsoever they closed both of mine. I was hoping someone could get this information past the censors.

Thanks

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I think most people grew sour when the hospitals and schools that were built were used to fire rockets and store munitions.

Been there, done that - a waste of time INDEED.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No they don't draw Jesus , they slaughter instead and I find that vastly more offensive than a cartoon

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Star for you!!!!

I make that argument regularly. It never receives attention either. Because it is impossible for anyone to argue with plain simple unadulterated facts.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Yay, let's just keep focusing on the evil American cartoonists and not the guys who drove 1000 miles too shoot up crappy artists,

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: haman10

Yay, let's just keep focusing on the evil American cartoonists and not the guys who drove 1000 miles too shoot up crappy artists,
No . lets focus on all of them .

lets hold both of them responsible , especially those who terrorise others .

but then again , those are not some "innocent cartoonists" who promote peace . they're a bunch of trolls , they're warmongers . they're haters .

thats what they are .

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No . lets focus on all of them .

lets hold both of them responsible , especially those who terrorise others .

but then again , those are not some "innocent cartoonists" who promote peace . they're a bunch of trolls , they're warmongers . they're haters .

thats what they are .

So you lump all of the people drawing these cartoons together and claim to know they are all warmongers, etc.

Isn't this the same as calling all Muslim terrorists?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

who cares if they did?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join