It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is being called a Nuke! Can someone identify this weapon? Yemen Conflict.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bharata

As you can see nicely in your Original video posted. The first explosion and fire to the right just on the outskirts of town is this explosion. Saudi Arabia had found the Yemeni Scud missile depots and went to work on them with JDAMS.

This is the explosion you see on the right and it was properly labeled as such. Both sites were hit within a minute of each other.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... More angles of the same explosion.

So no, it was no nuke. Just large explosions because of them hitting a lot of missiles with warheads all packed in confined bunkers

Bravo to Saudi Arabia in blowing up Scuds before they can be launched into Saudi Cities or onto their troops. The world is better off without those things in terrorist hands.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Dude. The Saudis are like the biggest financiers of terrorism in the world... and if by terrorists you are referring to the houthis then you just called over half the population of Yemen terrorists.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
LOL and that's exactly the funny part, I'm saying that while I don't know what those explosions were, they look way, way to massive to be chemical explosives, while matching every characteristic of modern low yield tactical nukes including CCD pixel overloading, yet most here are convinced that they were regular bombs "of some sort"

So what was the deliver mechanism? What was in the air?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

missiles with warheads all packed in confined bunkers

LOL! Really? Just try to imagine that, how would you pack a SCUD into a bunker LOL?!

It's like a cartoon
beep-beeep

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianAmericanJew
...including CCD pixel overloading, yet most here are convinced that they were regular bombs "of some sort"

"Pixel overloading" which conveniently doesn't happen until the blast wave hits the camera. Maybe it's really slow light.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

...including CCD pixel overloading, yet most here are convinced that they were regular bombs "of some sort"

"Pixel overloading" which conveniently doesn't happen until the blast wave hits the camera. Maybe it's really slow light.

Probably those "micro-wave" particles that aren't photons.
"Micro-" probably references the speed. I skimmed a wiki once. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. Also, I read once about scientists making light slow down in a lab; pretty sure that's relevant. And containment fields or something or other. Looks like a mushroom cloud, plus sparklies, plus secret technology, soo... I think the burden of proof is on your wild claims, Tom.

I can do this all day, you disinfo agent, you...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

missiles with warheads all packed in confined bunkers

LOL! Really? Just try to imagine that, how would you pack a SCUD into a bunker LOL?!

It's like a cartoon
beep-beeep

Really? You have not seem much military type things have you? If they can park a whole office building or MANY semi-tractor trailers in one, why do you think Scuds wont fit in a bunker? LMAO. Saudi Arabia only has JDAMS. They have not yet been sold the real deep penetrating Bunker Busters officially but Obama wants to. Congress has yet to approve it as far as I am aware. JDAMS are good at punching in pretty deep on their own.

This is the exact missile base that was hit with the one JDAM, the only thing in the air is what the JDAM hit. i0.wp.com...

i2.wp.com...

See the nice big hole in the ground they dug? The outside walls allow them to dig deep into the earth.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_

Dude seriously, The whole world would be flipping shat if anyone used a nuclear weapon today. They guy probably has a cheap camera. Never mind the fact that every news outlet would be showing people with serious radiation sickness , others melted OR TURNED TO ASH where they stood.

You see none of that IE: IT WAS NOT A NUCLEAR WEAPON, No matter how much you want it to be so you can masturbate thinking it was all ISRAELS FAULT lol. Israel is not in this war!!!

If anyone detonates a nuke in that area, it will be IRAN!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianAmericanJew

This was an Artillery strike on a Chemical plant but you probably think Israel nuked Ukraine as well lol.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Sure, that makes sense at first.., but on the other hand -- sparklies

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

Dude. The Saudis are like the biggest financiers of terrorism in the world... and if by terrorists you are referring to the houthis then you just called over half the population of Yemen terrorists.

Iran controls the ones fighting IE: Iranian backed houthis terrorist being bombed by the Saudi government aircraft. Yes their are a lot of Saudi terrorist but we can only deal with so many at one time all spread out like they are. People would have a conniption fit if we nuked them all lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_

originally posted by: Bedlam

Probably those "micro-wave" particles that aren't photons.
"Micro-" probably references the speed. I skimmed a wiki once. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. Also, I read once about scientists making light slow down in a lab; pretty sure that's relevant. And containment fields or something or other. Looks like a mushroom cloud, plus sparklies, plus secret technology, soo... I think the burden of proof is on your wild claims, Tom.

Micro waves move at the speed of light and anyone with even a small understanding of science knows microwaves and light waves or even thermal radiation is what's called em waves.As far as, a nuclear blast ionizing radiation would have been released from a nuclear blast. This would have instantly fried the optics in the camera you would have seen it turn white and nothing else. In order for a camera to observe a nuclear detonation it has to be specifically designed. Your camera would need to have polirized filters and a Faraday cage around it. Since I seriously doubt that's what was used we conclude without a doubt that wasn't a nuke.
edit on 6/2/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Sure, that makes sense at first.., but on the other hand -- sparklies

No, It makes all the sense. The guy probably paid 2 dollars for this camera.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
we conclude without a doubt that wasn't a nuke.

Well, that's what I thought at first, too, but I think all the talk about sparklies and double-slit experiments was pretty convincing compared to all the well-known physics being thrown about.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

No its simply Yemeni people being bombed. Iran or not this is a needless war being waged by what is arguably the worlds most heinous government.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

No its simply Yemeni people being bombed. Iran or not this is a needless war being waged by what is arguably the worlds most heinous government.

Who the Saudis? They have to deal with the Iranians on their norther border now so I cant blame them for not wanting them on their southern. I say let them fight it out, as long as the price of gas stays low lol.
edit on 3-6-2015 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

What do you mean by deal with the Iranians? What exactly have the Iranians done that has to be dealt with?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Well, you know, the fact that we at Green Audit can't find any info on the secret micronukes which we know they have just means it's the best kept secret of all time. OF ALL TIME.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Has anyone here actually ever seen a micro nuke go off? By the way everyone is conducting themselves its like everyone here is an expert.
edit on 3-6-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Has anyone here actually ever seen a micro nuke go off? By the way everyone is conducting themselves its like everyone here is an expert.

I win! I win!

/ESA, Los Alamos, first job out of college

edit on 3-6-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join