It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is being called a Nuke! Can someone identify this weapon? Yemen Conflict.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

it is part of a branch of science that if it is possible would allow the kind of very low yield nuclear explosion we see in the video.

guess we'll know soon enough. people infinitely more qualified than any of us are leafing through all the previously classified documentation all as we speak. bit of luck they'll make it public sooner rather than later.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: devilmoon
a reply to: aorAki

it is part of a branch of science that if it is possible would allow the kind of very low yield nuclear explosion we see in the video.

guess we'll know soon enough. people infinitely more qualified than any of us are leafing through all the previously classified documentation all as we speak. bit of luck they'll make it public sooner rather than later.

You do realize this technology as you call it isn't feasible to sustain a reaction. A firecracker has more power. Not to mention the fact there is no proof it actually occurs since the results were well within margin of error. That aside we saw the other video as well you can tell it's not nuclear you can watch the weopons depot blow up.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

...people infinitely more qualified than any of us...

Speak for yourself, John.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I look forward to reading your thread on the topic.

now we know they can. just have to find where in the leaks they describe how.

given we can be fairly sure it's a b61 11 varient
and we have the full names. background. family addresses and full life story of all the scientists who've been working on it.

probably won't take very long.
edit on 17-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

I look forward to reading your thread on the topic.

What personal attack I stated the technology dorsnt exist. There was one report done several attempted to reproduce the results and couldn't. The technology of bubble fusion doesn't work. And even if the paper was acurate the among of energy released was no more than background radiation. Meaning no release of energy that could harm anything. Now if I wanted to insult people I would say for God's sakes get an education and stop visiting someone's Web page for your education. PICK up A Physics book.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

What are you babbling about? It was not a nuke explosion....

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That would be a REAL nuke. The lowest yield you can set it for would have done orders of magnitude more damage. And the site would be blisteringly radioactive. And downrange for quite a distance.

Yet, there was limited damage, diddly for radiation, no daughter products.

Yep, must have been a B61.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

so you think after some 50 years since they became declassified and 14 years of intensive developement and testing and research they are still the same as they were when they were declassified?

now that I find very very difficult to believe.

oh well. full details will probably be in the next edition of chinese school maths text books since every us database up to top secret level got the download. the weapon in the op getting identified is the least of their worries....
edit on 18-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

now that I find very very difficult to believe.

B61's are B61s. They don't suddenly become equipped with hush-a-boom.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

b61 is dial a yield.

m.bos.sagepub.com...

thanks to this disinformation campaign it is now clear that includes dialing pretty cleanly down to a few tons.

people shouting "it can't exist" won't change that now. we know it does. if someone wants to claim it's not possible they will need an alternative explanation for fallout particles and mutliple confirmations of elevated radioactive crators in the sides of mountains.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Hush-a-bomb?

LIke this:

edit on 6/18/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

thanks to this disinformation campaign it is now clear that includes dialing pretty cleanly down to a few tons.

If you're going to make up whatever you'd like, why not make it shoot out flowers instead?

people shouting "it can't exist" won't change that now. we know it does. if someone wants to claim it's not possible they will need an alternative explanation for fallout particles and mutliple confirmations of elevated radioactive crators in the sides of mountains.

Not really, as there wasn't any fallout and the 'craters' were only about 4x over background a few hours later.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Hush-a-bomb?

Hush-a-boom, the invention of Dr Bermuda Schwartz. Skip forward to about 1:39...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

That's what I was trying to remember...

Boris and Natasha...the reason I could never take KGB spys seriously...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The evidence this was nuke is as follows There is a 2000 pound bomb that goes off just after the nuke and it is tiny in comparison. The cameras scintillate. I do solar research and see this on the cameras all the time as the radiation from a storm on the sun hits them. The kill zone for a neutron bomb of this size is 900 meters radius and when you examine satellite images made before the blast there are no buildings at ground zero. The closest is 900 meters away. The first blast is the target for the missile which comes in from the west. If you think that a neutron bomb does not look and act like that then you should go back to college. This is a precision strike meant as a warning and not a kill, or they would not have located it at such a precise location.
edit on 7-12-2015 by BrianTJohnston because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianTJohnston

There is also the possibility that since it was detonated underground the typical effects associated from a nuke blast were absorbed by the Earth.
I believe it could have been something unconventional for sure.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join