It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is being called a Nuke! Can someone identify this weapon? Yemen Conflict.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Well then maybe folks should just shut the hell up and listen to you.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

What do you mean by deal with the Iranians? What exactly have the Iranians done that has to be dealt with?

You do realize what's going on in the middle east right now iran and the Saudis are having a dispute. Whole sunni Shia thing and who's going to control the middle east. If Saudis drop a nuke it will be on tehran.
edit on 6/3/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: RussianAmericanJew

This was an Artillery strike on a Chemical plant but you probably think Israel nuked Ukraine as well lol.

www.youtube.com...

Artillery? Oh sure, fireballs always rose up from artillery strikes, into a mushroom cloud knocking out windows miles away, yeap, and guess what;

www.entrynews.com...

Pravda.ru did pick it up;

english.pravda.ru...

So here's the deal, it doesn't matter what I think, over a billion Muslims were shown this as a nuclear strike, and Russians are flat out calling chem plant a nuclear event, and that is nasty businesses.

This is how it is, the Arab world and now the Russian world see this global conflict as a world war waged by Israel, and it's no longer a matter of perception. Now being a Russian born Jew that grew up in USA since childhood, it does put me in the middle of this equation, and between USA, Russia and Israel, I say let Israel burn for what they started. That's the way it's headed, and no, Ukraine will not be the new promised land, that boat already sailed.

Fireballs are rising into the sky, nuclear war has been waged for over two years now, and Russians will get pushed only so far, they will strike back, and it wont be at USA, they'll burn Israel, while America will refuse to launch our birds in retaliation. I sure as hell don't want to burn for Israel, they made their bed, they'll burn in it.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianAmericanJew

This was an Artillery strike on a Chemical plant but you probably think Israel nuked Ukraine as well lol.

www.youtube.com...

Artillery? Oh sure, fireballs always rose up from artillery strikes, into a mushroom cloud knocking out windows miles away, yeap, and guess what;

www.entrynews.com...

english.pravda.ru...

So here's the deal, it doesn't matter what I think, over a billion Muslims were shown this as a nuclear strike, and Russians are flat out calling chem plant a nuclear event, and that is nasty businesses.

This is how it is, the Arab world and now the Russian world see this global conflict as a world war waged by Israel, and it's no longer a matter of perception. Now being a Russian born Jew that grew up in USA since childhood, it does put me in the middle of this equation, and between USA, Russia and Israel, I say let Israel burn for what they started. That's the way it's headed, and no, Ukraine will not be the new promised land, that boat already sailed.

Fireballs are rising into the sky, nuclear war has been waged for over two years now, and Russians will get pushed only so far, they will strike back, and it wont be at USA, they'll burn Israel, while America will refuse to launch our birds in retaliation. I sure as hell don't want to burn for Israel, they made their bed, they'll burn in it.

Russian world doesn't matter no one believes them the Arab world thinks it's a munitions depot that blew up. So you can stop trying to pin it on the Jews it wasn't them. Seems to me your bias is showing considering your sources and you make universal decrees an what Arabs believe. Try reading reading Arab news before you attempt to speak for them.

english.alarabiya.net...

edit on 6/3/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
anyone that claims this is a Nuke is nuttier than a fruit cake and if you want to see a Real nuke well you don't have long to wait

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You truly are a voice of reason!

This thread is high on entertainment, low on nuclear footage.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

What fun would THAT be?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: RussianAmericanJew

www.youtube.com...

www.entrynews.com...

english.pravda.ru...

Russian world doesn't matter no one believes them the Arab world thinks it's a munitions depot that blew up. So you can stop trying to pin it on the Jews it wasn't them. Seems to me your bias is showing considering your sources and you make universal decrees an what Arabs believe. Try reading reading Arab news before you attempt to speak for them.

english.alarabiya.net...

Russian world doesn't matter? How about Indian, Chinese and Russian world? That's more then twice people then entire West, bigger economy, and bigger combined armed forces.

Here's a basic math problem for you, lets see how you do with number since to you words that don't fit your format is bias;

Donetsk chem plant explosion shows that it takes about 15 seconds for the blast wave to reach the location of video recording. That wave then blasts out all of the windows out of buildings, especially considering that the windows blown out in the apartment of the guy that was taking the video, were positioned sideways to the blast wave travel path.

Given that supersonic blast wave travels roughly 5 kilometers in 15 seconds, what is the required energy required to create such a blast in tons of high explosives?

Then we'll factor in the actual crater of that blast, which is roughly 100 meters in diameter and 10 meters deep, making it an underground detonation, which will increase the total required tonnage of HE.

Go ahead, feel free to start anytime

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That's unrelated.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ok Everyone, I hope this link works for you.

Yemen explosion different angle

Now you can clearly see the initial explosion then the second massive one.

Notice the little white sparks as well.

So I guess this puts an end to this being a nuke?

And for all you guys that offered your opinion I greatly appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bharata
Ok Everyone, I hope this link works for you.

Now you can clearly see the initial explosion then the second massive one.

Notice the little white sparks as well.

So I guess this puts an end to this being a nuke?

And for all you guys that offered your opinion I greatly appreciate it.

See what happens when you smoke a houka in an ammo depot.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Umm have you seen a show called destroyed in seconds?. Showeda Chem plant explosion. knocked out windows also. the entire plant was obliterated in the blast that made a MOAB look like a firecracker. the blast wave was so big and hard it was visible. Surprisingly only 3-4 people died in the explosion.

People in town thought a nuke had went off too btw until they were informed otherwise.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bharata

That's a big explosion.

What a terrible facebook page with horrible comments, however. It's pretty much hate speech central.

Certainly doesn't win hearts and minds.
edit on 3-6-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

In the Ukraine video you can hear the Artillery impacting BEFORE the large Chemical plant explodes.

More confirmation that Yemen has and Saudi is dealing with the Scud threat from Yemen.

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia said it shot down a Scud missile fired by Yemen's Shiite rebels and their allies early Saturday at a Saudi city that is home to a large air base, marking a major escalation in the monthslong war.

apnews.myway.com...

Yep the Russians are so ignorant they sit and run around at ground zero of the so called nuclear explosion site lmao. The Chemical plant also made TNT. That is why the explosion was so large, it was a huge bomb just waiting to be hit.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bharata

They found and hit the bulk of Yemen's missile fuel storage, that's for sure. Only fuel or Chemicals in storage explode like that.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
big thanks guys. just finished reading everything you found again.

consensus cracking absolute epic failure.
100% nuclear.

only nukes have fallout particles. and they can be clearly seen in the video.

guys who built these will burn in hell.
edit on 15-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: devilmoon

You can't see fallout as such. It's a fine dust. Not the "sparklies" in the video.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

fallout particles are the unfinished nuclear reactions that emit huge amounts of light and heat from a miniscule grain.

getting a clean explosion requires that they finish quickly and end up in a state that doesn't stay radioactive for 1000s of years.

seems certain now that has been achieved.
edit on 15-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: devilmoon

fallout particles are the unfinished nuclear reactions that emit huge amounts of light and heat from a miniscule grain.

getting a clean explosion requires that they finish quickly and end up in a state that doesn't stay radioactive for 1000s of years.

Not really. The bomb residue doesn't emit heat or light when it falls out of the cloud. Also, for a ground burst, most fallout is loose debris from the surface that's been activated by neutron flux.

It doesn't glow either.

And most of all, it would be quite radioactive, which this isn't.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

if you say so.

meanwhile. in the real world. they've been testing 2 or three a day in california for the last 14 years since bush ordered it.

so hardly an unexpected turn of events.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join