It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is being called a Nuke! Can someone identify this weapon? Yemen Conflict.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi Everyone, I came across this today and would like your thoughts on what it is exactly. Very little ( if any ) information on the web about this.

With two Israeli planes downed this week, fresh Saudi markings painted on them, and a strong confirmation of a tactical thermonuclear attack on a Yemeni airbase, a neutron bomb attack (NRR No Residual Radiation), the Yemen war is now clearly an Israeli war.

Additional confirmation of yemen nuclear attack

Here is the Youtube link to some footage.

Did Saudi Arabia Nuke Yemen

Another Youtube video.

If you think this is a Daisy Cutter or a BLU-82 the watch some videos of these munitions in action, There is a difference.

Another possibility is an ammo dump but its one big explosion. I would have thought that an ammo dump would not be so uniform or recognisable in its destruction.

Your thoughts please.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bharata

It's not a nuke, it's the arrival of the reinforcements for the aliens waging war against the Us-China fleet in the South Pacific.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Surface strikes with neutron bombs have residual radiation associated with them, don't they?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

In short, no:

Nuclear, Biological, And Chemical Warfare

Blast produces an intense shock wave and high winds that create flying debris. It may collapse shelters and some fighting positions.

Thermal radiation causes burns and starts fires. The bright flash at the time of the explosion can cause a temporary loss of vision or permanent eye damage if you look at the explosion, especially at night.

Nuclear radiation can cause casualties and delay movements. It may last for days and cover large areas of terrain. It occurs in two stages: initial and residual.

Initial radiation is emitted directly from the fireball in the first minute after the explosion. It travels at the speed of light along straight lines and has high penetrating power.
Residual radiation lingers after the first minute. It comes from the radioactive material originally in a nuclear weapon or from material, such as soil and equipment, made radioactive by the nuclear explosion.

EMP is a massive surge of electrical power. It is created the instant a nuclear detonation occurs and is transmitted at the speed of light in all directions. It can damage solid-state components of electrical equipment (radios, radars, computers, vehicles) and weapon systems (TOW and Dragon). Equipment can be protected by disconnecting it from its power source and placing it in or behind some type of shielding material (armored vehicle or dirt wall) out of the line of sight to the burst. If no warning is received prior to a detonation, there is no effective means of protecting operating equipment.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Damn that just looked nasty.

+38 more 
posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That's not a nuke. Not even a little one. If that was a nuke the flash would have blinded the camera man right before he got vaporized.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Whoever aimed that weapon did not do a good job at all, that is outside the city limits, so I think its an explosives dump or fuel storage, natural gas storage.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I believe a neutron bomb should be an air blast over a population center. These things are MAD weapons. Not designed for military tactical strikes.

That event had what looks like two incendiary phases at or below ground level. The first started something, then boom. Might have been a bunker buster. Can't be sure though.

The prospect is frightening but I'm personally not convinced it's non-conventional.

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The source is a joke. The bit about the Israeli F-16s is laughable at best.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
That's not a nuke. Not even a little one. If that was a nuke the flash would have blinded the camera man right before he got vaporized.
i Agree a nuke also would have kill the camera with EMP.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Most definitely not a nuke - Everyone associates mushroom clouds with nukes, but they are produced by conventional explosives also. The explosion creates very hot air that rises, when it meets the denser cold air above it, the hot air is pushed downward, forming the mushroom cap shape. If that was a nuke, even a small one, the camera man probably would have been killed by the impact blast. It was just a large conventional explosive.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
That's one amazing nuke to leave all those people alive who are within a few blocks of it, not knock down any nearby buildings, blow out any windows, not create huge wind forces, and not kill any electronics in the surrounding area.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That is not a nuke for sure, even the small artillery nukes dwarf that explosion.

That is absolutely not a neutron bomb without a doubt.

They don't make a shockwave, they just burn hot and bright, burning everything, with very little radiation surviving the intense heat.

So no op, it is not a nuke or a neutron bomb.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Sure... I agree about the source but I am more interested in video footage and what type of munition caused the blast.

Go to 1:55 in the first video and look at the effect that the blast has on the video. Now I don't see this on the other videos but its interesting as well.

+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It's a large conventional explosive. No radiation effects afterwards, no flash, no EMP, no blast wave. The only thing it has in common with a nuke is the cloud, which is common to large explosives.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thermobaric weapon I say...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The source is a joke. The bit about the Israeli F-16s is laughable at best.

Lol, I know right?

Israeli jets with fresh Saudi emblems...yaaaaa, right.( in the voice if Dr. Evil from Austin powers)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Not to mention there's almost no way in hell to tell it was Israeli after they were shot down unless they came down intact, and if that happened the media in the ME would have this plastered all over.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Thermobaric weapon I say...

But thermobaric weapons have a very powerful overpressure shockwave.

That is the entire point, it is even in the name thermobaric.

Thermobaric is short for heat, and extreme pressure.

I doubt it was one of those either.

Even a Daisy cutter would have ruptured eardrums etc at that range.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I'm leaning towards a large bunker buster. Maybe 1,000 pounds.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join