It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Texas Ranger' Chuck Norris warns of government plot to take over state

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ya know there's a rumour, when Alexander Bell invented the telephone, he had 3 missed calls from Chuck Norris

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

just in ....

Chuck Norris eats Four tanks ,
and becomes ...
Grand Master Sensei Prez !

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I can appreciate what you're saying, but given our government's track record AT LEAST since 9/11, I feel we all have a good reason to double guess on the real intentions of our leaders anymore. Look at Hillary and her emails, SHE decided what was pertinent for the government to look at and deleted (and wiped the server) for everything else. If the government subpoenaed you and your records, do you think you would get to pick and choose?? Need I bring up Bengazi? Yeah......now she's thrown her hat in for presidency in 2016??
So forgive me if I find our government's actions...questionable.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Are people taking him seriously on this? What would he know about a "government plot?" Does he have security clearances & access to any classified, backdoor deals? Or is he just pandering to the paranoid rightwing base?

I also don't understand why people are getting so worked up. Republicans/conservatives hold majorities in the House of Representatives, the Senate, and the Supreme Court, as well as hold the majority of state governorships and the majority of state legislatures. In other words, Republicans wield most of the actual political power in the US right now. So if the US Govt is "taking over" whatever, what are all of the Republicans in office doing about it? Or are they in on it? Like seriously. This doesn't even make sense. Conservatives are the main ones talking about a "government plot to enact a police state", but conservatives are the main ones in government power right now. That doesn't sound odd to you?

I'm guessing this is part of the scare tactic to get the paranoid portion of the electorate energized for the 2016 elections. 2012 had the Mayan crap, the 2012 Rapture prophecy, and Niburu. 2014 had Ebola in Africa, Ebola in America, and Ebola possibilities from Mexico (yeah...). So I guess 2016 will have Jade Helm, ISIS in America, and ???

People, stop being gullible. All of this crap is just a diversionary tactic to keep you distracted from the real issues in the country.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxusillian

Thanks for this. I do not understand why they need public land. Why bassdrop, TX. a small podock town in Texas population 7,500. do you have a list of the other Texas towns? are they in the middle of a major artery like I10 and US 290?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Why public land? Do you have any idea how canned the established training areas are? No, you don't. Obviously you've done zero research and have zero experience when it comes to SOF missions and how we prepare for them. Why don't you google Robin Sage and start reading. BTW, we've been training in and among the population for decades. Decades. No nefarious purpose, we just do special things the conventional forces don't do. A lot of you seem to envision some sort of mass invasion; while this exercise is large in that it involves many square miles, it is not large in actual boots on the ground. Do you think every single member of SOF is going to be apart of this? No. We're still at war, we're still conducting operations all over the globe. For you all who are worried about this "conspiracy", I find it highly disturbing that the American public is so susceptible to disinformation campaigns. The real enemy here isn't the military or the government, it's the people creating the distrust. Believe me, you're friendly neighborhood Green Beret, SEAL, or MARSOC member is a red blooded Amrican who will die to defend the constitution. Do we sometimes get a little touchy when the public intrudes on our training? Sure, but we're intense people who defend this country with our lives. We want to get it right.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NousDefionsForever

Do you have any idea how canned the established training areas are? No, you don't. Obviously you've done zero research and have zero experience when it comes to SOF missions and how we prepare for them.

nope.. that's why i posted this. I am just wondering why they can't use fed land that's all. no need to get all pissed off.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

My post wasn't only directed to you, Skipper. It was for the multitude of self-declared subject matter experts on this topic who have no experience in SOF and have not done any research into how we operate/train. There is a massive amount of unclassified information on the web or available in books, it is really not too hard to get the historical facts on these units and our missions. We use military training areas as often as we can; however, we don't have limitless funding in this day and age of shrinking budgets. From a purely economical standpoint it doesn't make sense to try and recreate an environment that already exists. On top of that, trying to recreate something of this scale using fabricated buildings, role players, etc eliminates the chance variables that occur during real life that force us to think on our feet and adapt quickly.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
Is Jade Helm a military takeover.....NO. But they are training in US cities more and more and this should raise serious questions about why.

Well, why didn't you ask?

SOCNORTH came online less than 18 months ago. Once that happened, you started seeing more North American training exercises, in fact they started about a month after they opened for business.

You want to be ready and capable for sabotage interdiction, you gotta train for it.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxusillian
That's one of the things about jade helm I don't like. There is so much room out in "the box" at ft.polk. There are also multiple mock cities there. Theres more than enough area and enough scenario actors there that they don't need to go anywhere else. I don't get why the military has to go to such a widespread area.

It's an infrastructure sabotage drill. How do you train for that at Shughart-Gordon? In a real situation, you'd be trying to find these guys over a multi-state area. That's why.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxusillian
The US military is not allowed to go out into the public and train.

They do it all the time. Especially with SOF.

Hell, the Republic of Pineland covers about 15 counties in NC.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

My question is, if the President is acting illegally, do you follow him or the Constitution? Thanks in advance-

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Chuck Norris is nothing but a really bad actor with a gay voice. And he's a religious nutjob as well.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I see you guys need to refuse to be a victim....the timing of this.....the capability of underground transport....the global fundamental outlook.....and biblical prophecy.....can you spot a trend?
or depend on the government for the truth.....yezz REFUSE to be a victim.
hey, back in the early sixties, common new inventions talked of the easy tunnel boring with atomic power and how it was fast and left glass walls. in the 60's.....now what is the latest on that 500 car train in Canada makin tracks for the west plains....had army quip

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
You just listed bases and training areas. Not one person has disputed the need for training areas. Those are located on military bases. Im not even close to suggesting something nefarious will go on during this exercise. So, name an exercise that the military regularly conducts on a large scale OFF a military base and among local populations? THAT is why people are suspicious.
We were conducting a joint operational exercise almost 14 years ago in the event terrorists attempted to crash airliners into New York and Washington DC. Surprisingly, that exact thing took place during this exercise.
Couple that with the news saying ISIS has a base camp set up not far from the U.S. border in Mexico and recent threats from ISIS, and you have a mixed bag of people that don't trust what they're being told. Them being concerned doesn't make them crazy, no more so than you assuming most of us never served or had a clue about the military.
reply to: projectvxn

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
But pine land training areas are covered by Camp Lejeune. Pine land is its own town, but Lejeune owns training areas there to train for deployments.

a reply to: Bedlam

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What's really bizarre about this is that you have this big chunk of the Republican party that wildly fluctulates in their anti-government principles depending on whether there's a Democrat in the White House or not. And it seems to get into the strangest territory at the end of a Democrat's term of office.

If this were a Republican President and leftists were complaining like this about a military exercise in California many of these same people would be accusing them of being anti-American and unpatriotic.

The same thing happens with anti-war Democrats who seem to suddenly disappear when there's not a Republican president.
edit on 7-5-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I think the real question is: While we are looking west what is happening out east?

Just a thought...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinger94
But pine land training areas are covered by Camp Lejeune. Pine land is its own town, but Lejeune owns training areas there to train for deployments.

a reply to: Bedlam

The Republic of Pineland is a fictitious country that's partly on Ft Bragg. But it takes up the surrounding counties as well. You (can) end up running parts of the exercise through people's farmlands, barns, houses etc. Lejeune is about 140 miles to the east.

It definitely doesn't stay on the base. And when you get really doofus deputies that are both new and uninformed, they can shoot you out of stupignorance.

eta: parts of the selection phase for CAG are held off of Bragg in a nearby national forest. Grant you, they do it in the boony part.
edit on 7-5-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieAtTheGap

My question is, if the President is acting illegally, do you follow him or the Constitution? Thanks in advance-

I second the question by CharlieAtTheGap which is so far unanswered.

For me it's not the individual military member at question but rather the leadership and other interagency partners that create concern about what threat and whom training is ultimately being done for.

Certain coincidences point to the training being conducted for future domestic operations rather than overseas deployment creating concern.

To those whom see criticism of JH15 as driven by those populating whitehouse I can only point out the abject paranoia about GWB misusing Patriot Act powers when the facts ultimately showed it was the "other" party that has abused it and turned it inwards in ways no members of public would agree are constitutional.

People have good reason to have suspicion.
edit on 7-5-2015 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join