It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Texas Ranger' Chuck Norris warns of government plot to take over state

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ok, I have read most of the posts in this thread, even including those claiming to be SOF operators or some such other 'expert' know it all that is claiming people are just being all tin foil mad hatters.

To me, this dialog, is remarkably similar to the dialog of the NSA spying on civilians before Snowden ripped the lid off of it.

Those claiming there was domestic spying by the NSA as well as massive violations of the 4th Amendment were "talked down to" by the "experts" as being crazy, delusional pot stirrers.

What gives?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
I do think it's happening. I also think we'll be in a civil war soon. It'll be over states rights just like the last one.

If you end up in a state of civil war it will only be because a bunch of paranoid delusional ideologists attempted to force their opinions on the rest of society, just like IS. The government SHOULD fight against that, it's no different to any other armed group of radicals in any other country wanting to destroy the nation and government to replace it with their ideology.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
^^^^ prime example of what i am talking about.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
What gives?

You're identifying large swaths of people as "people who do not agree with me", as if that were a uniform and persistent group who always disagree with you on every subject. That's what gives. It's "ideas of reference".

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
I do think it's happening. I also think we'll be in a civil war soon. It'll be over states rights just like the last one.

If you end up in a state of civil war it will only be because a bunch of paranoid delusional ideologists attempted to force their opinions on the rest of society, just like IS. The government SHOULD fight against that, it's no different to any other armed group of radicals in any other country wanting to destroy the nation and government to replace it with their ideology.

How's that government Kool-Aid? One must love blind allegiance to a constitutional stripping government.

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Sorry, but just because an ignorant populace doesn't realize that their rights are being stripped right in front of them, doesn't mean that those who do have to sit back and take it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Are you talking about the ones in charge right now?

Or are you attempting in a way that requires more convoluted thinking than a conspiracist to imply that mere questioning of government motives makes for civil war?

Jeesh
edit on 7-5-2015 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NousDefionsForever

I don't need to read anything or research anything. I was OPFOR at JRTC. I did SOF training mission.
The facilities that are setup now are frikin awesome. The amount of scenario actors involved. The quality of the mock towns. There is no real reason to take these off base.

I am skeptical of this. I don't claim huge martial law conspiracy. There is NO need whatsoever for SOF teams to try and integrate unnoticed into small town America, and unless the constitution is suspended it is illegal.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxusillian

I'm sure you have experience with the training of a small segment of SOF missions, and I've been to those locations myself. I know what you are talking about, but we are comparing apples to oranges here.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

You're asking if we would obey an unlawful order, and no, we wouldn't.

The real issue here is how can we as a people let disinformation campaigns be so effective at creating friction and divisions? We are allowing our country to be weaken from the inside out.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The alleged plan is to stir up hysteria.

They must make the average citizen reactionary and fearful of every move the government makes. To keep the people in a state of illogical, yet emotionally reactive thought processes.

I personally think Jade Helm will come and go. What you have to fear is what you don't know, not what they are publicly providing for emotional thought fodder.

In addition, be fearful of citizens that think they are going to get out and "do something" about Jade Helm. It's really similar to the Native Americans using controlled fires to flush out lots of game for hunting. Jade Helm is a perfect way to flush out anyone in Texas that is questioning the government and might prove worried or crazy enough to do something about it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Noobarino

The simultaneous drills during major attacks have always remained in the front of my mind. Let me tell you something. If this drill is anything of that nature, that means whatever is being planned attack-wise will be utterly MASSIVE.

If.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Wow. Now even Chuck Norris thinks the U.S. Military is going to Invade Texas. This is sad.

Why the F*ck would our Gov. invade a state it already has and exercises control over??? How does that even work??? Can someone explain to me what exactly the alleged plan is here???

It's one thing to have a bunch of country bumpkins and Alex Jones thinking this, but Chuck Norris. Come on....The guys been kicked in the head too much or something. Don't mess with him.

No no no. Look, Norris and everyone else SHOULD be concerned about this. Look at what the government and
Military Industrial Complex have OPENLY done throughout our history. You're right in a sense, however. This isn't an invasion of Texas. This is, though, possibly (due to released documents, statements and a collection of assorted evidence), a psychological conditioning operation for the gradual globalization of our country, and the planet collectively.

One good point brought up in this thread is the fact that there are people who would normally NEVER fear, question or display ANY paranoia toward a military drill or excercise, who ARE for Jade Helm. I've never seen something like this become so mainstream in a sense.

Did anyone see that clip of the military official being interviewed on CSPAN regarding that asymmetrical warfare complex? Everyone who called into the show asked questions regarding gun confiscation, martial law, etc., and when asked about Jade Helm, this military rep. claimed to have never heard of it. Sorry but I call BS on that one...

It's becoming clear that you can't call anyone a conspiracy theorist when they ask these questions. You can call them concerned.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
This is like a "sanctioned" conspiracy. Does anyone know what I mean?

I feel like conspiracies about this are being encouraged for some reason. I can't place my finger on why...

Normally people that cary on about a conspiracy like this would never make the news, let alone illicit a response by the governor...

This is a really good point. I never even thought of it in this light. Okay, so, if true, that would mean this whole thing would be serving as a distraction...a distraction from what?....This almost reminds me of Deep Impact when that White House scandal (which was actually a misinterpretation of the ELE coverup) served as a decent distraction, yet the distraction itself was literally something altogether different in disguise (the disguise being political mumbo jumbo).

Dear god. What if.....NIBIRU.

Kidding. But what if I was right lol...I don't know how I would even react.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
This is like a "sanctioned" conspiracy. Does anyone know what I mean?

I feel like conspiracies about this are being encouraged for some reason. I can't place my finger on why...

Normally people that cary on about a conspiracy like this would never make the news, let alone illicit a response by the governor...

Some thoughts on that: At this point this is clearly being encouraged by mainstream pols. My feeling is it's opportunism rather than a calculated plan. As all of us reading ATS and other sites know these beliefs are constantly percolating beneath the surface and usually don't make the MSM news but sometimes they do. Once again, my feeling is this is not the result any central planning but rather related to mass psychology. I remember during the Clinton Administration there was a large article in the Washington Post where a reporter had travelled across Maryland and Pennsylvania and was astounded to find how widespread the Black Helicopter related conspiracy theories were even in educated middle class circles. My pet theory on this at one point was that this was related to the Jungian concept of "psychic epidemic." IIRC his idea was that the veneer of sanity and civilized behavior is much thinner than what we realize and that when the media became too "hot" society became susceptible to psychic epidemics which appealed to the irrational components of personality which were normally below the surface. In that event, people who were for lack of a better word "insane" and on the fringes of society would become more prominent because they were familiar with the vocabulary of the scattered unconscious. Not to be partisan but there is a significant independent rightwing media (talk radio) and internet infrastructure that is less regulated than the MSM which to a certain degree appeals to the left. After a number of years of a Democratic president the chatter in the echo chamber raises things to a certain pitch and critical mass for this sort of thing.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

The NSA is spying on citizens and more so are private companies. Private companies collect data on the locations of cell phones. The cellular providers regularly sell the information to these companies who process the data then send it to advertisers or whoever wants to buy it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Chuck Norris says nothing about government take over. Just says it's basically more than meets the eye, and it's sad that the local government is more aware of what this training is about. For the motto "deny ignorance," it's ironic that many members constantly put words into someone else's mouth to try and fulfil their agenda.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

edit on 7-5-2015 by blasphemusbudda because: bad link

edit on 7-5-2015 by blasphemusbudda because: ghfghfjgfvm,,

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Folks, the military are our sons, daughters, cousins, uncles, fathers, mothers and all the rest. Do you really think they would follow the types of orders they enlisted to protect against. Please!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: YoungOldMan
Folks, the military are our sons, daughters, cousins, uncles, fathers, mothers and all the rest. Do you really think they would follow the types of orders they enlisted to protect against. Please!

OK.

Fair enough.

The military orders for Jade Helm include "dissident extraction drills" taking place within the citizen environment between the hours of 11:00 pm and 4:00 am.

At what point will the 'true patriots' realize what is really going on, just saying.

Semper Fi.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I like pie.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join