It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Texas Ranger' Chuck Norris warns of government plot to take over state

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
chuck norris doesnt link. news links to chuck norris

Suffice it to say, we no longer have to worry about Jade Helm.
Master Sensei Chuck Norris has set his sights on the illuminati.
with a single roundhouse kick he will bring the zeta-reticulan controlled trilateral commission to its scaly knees.
i really just feel bad for them now.
chuck will likely send them a telegram a week in advance to let them prepare for the impending butt-whoopins.

The actor, martial artist, and internet meme Chuck Norris has warned of a federal government plot to take over the state of Texas.

Writing on the right-wing website WND, or WorldNetDaily, Norris discussed the potential for Jade Helm 15, a US military training exercise planned for July and August, to turn into a full-scale occupation of his home state.

Exercises will be held in Texas and six other states during Jade Helm 15, across public and private land. The training has been the focus of rightwing conspiracy theories since a map published for the purpose of the simulation labelled Texas, Utah and California as “hostile”.

“The US government says, ‘It’s just a training exercise’,” wrote Norris, 75. “But I’m not sure the term ‘just’ has any reference to reality when the government uses it.”

Both the governor of Texas, Greg Abbott, and US senator – and 2016 Republican presidential candidate – Ted Cruz have been accused of pandering to conspiracy theorists with their reactions to Jade Helm 15. Abbott asked the Texas state guard to monitor the training exercise. Cruz said his office had “reached out to the Pentagon” to ask about the exercise

+21 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Could not resist.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ouch, Chuck Norris...

Lol
edit on 5-5-2015 by Jonjonj because: link no worky

edit on 5-5-2015 by Jonjonj because: link no worky twice

+21 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Former Texas governor Rick Perry, along with the pentagon and the white house, think Abbot (the Texas governor)
is being paranoid for wanting to know about jade helm .

Pery said:
"It's OK to question your government. I do it on a regular basis. But the military is something else," Mr Perry told the Dallas Morning News on Tuesday. "Our military is quite trustworthy. The civilian leadership, you can always question that, but not the men and women in uniform."

Source

Isn't 'the military' part of 'the government', Rick?

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I do think it's happening. I also think we'll be in a civil war soon. It'll be over states rights just like the last one.

+20 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I know people normally not associated with conspiracy theory know about this exercise and are frightened by it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

I would feel way cooler right now if I posted mine after yours. You killed it.

Well played!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Good luck, go on ahead and come down to Texas and try to take it militarily,(not saying jade helm is anything other than a military exercise but in the absolute small chance it is) special forces boys, hostile is an underevalution .
edit on 5-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: dashen

Good luck, go on ahead and come down to Texas and try to take it militarily,(not saying jade helm is anything other than a military exercise but in the absolute small chance it is) special forces boys, hostile is an underevalution .

I like Texas. Sounds like Alberta with a tan. I hear you going are to share.ca a pipeline after the election. right?... RIGHT?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ole Chuck Norris is the only man that can slam a revolving door !!!!!!

I believe him !

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Since this is mainly taking place on the west side of the US. Maybe its an exercise so the military has a strategy if there is an invasion from Central America or from the Pacific.

If there was an invasion and the military wasn't ready for it, people would be whining, "Were was the military when we needed them?"

I don't see Jade Helm as having any kind of dark side, its simply a military training exercise as they say it is.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
nope, I'm in Texas ....the government is all we got to go by.....I don't know.....
sneak the trainload of equip into Lubbock.....HUB CITY, they call it....
sneak it in underground, I don't know........no one will see it.....

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

the government has enough land to build a mock Iran nuke plant link but does not have enough land for training? I am sure they have mock towns some place.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Norris to the US Government

edit on 5-5-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
chuck norris doesnt link. news links to chuck norris

Suffice it to say, we no longer have to worry about Jade Helm.
Master Sensei Chuck Norris has set his sights on the illuminati.
with a single roundhouse kick he will bring the zeta-reticulan controlled trilateral commission to its scaly knees.
i really just feel bad for them now.
chuck will likely send them a telegram a week in advance to let them prepare for the impending butt-whoopins.

The actor, martial artist, and internet meme Chuck Norris has warned of a federal government plot to take over the state of Texas.

Writing on the right-wing website WND, or WorldNetDaily, Norris discussed the potential for Jade Helm 15, a US military training exercise planned for July and August, to turn into a full-scale occupation of his home state.

Exercises will be held in Texas and six other states during Jade Helm 15, across public and private land. The training has been the focus of rightwing conspiracy theories since a map published for the purpose of the simulation labelled Texas, Utah and California as “hostile”.

“The US government says, ‘It’s just a training exercise’,” wrote Norris, 75. “But I’m not sure the term ‘just’ has any reference to reality when the government uses it.”

Both the governor of Texas, Greg Abbott, and US senator – and 2016 Republican presidential candidate – Ted Cruz have been accused of pandering to conspiracy theorists with their reactions to Jade Helm 15. Abbott asked the Texas state guard to monitor the training exercise. Cruz said his office had “reached out to the Pentagon” to ask about the exercise

You win.

That was absolutely the best post I've read all week. Thank you.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
I do think it's happening. I also think we'll be in a civil war soon. It'll be over states rights just like the last one.

You forgot slavery. It was about slavery with a small side dish of states rights.

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow. Now even Chuck Norris thinks the U.S. Military is going to Invade Texas. This is sad.

Why the F*ck would our Gov. invade a state it already has and exercises control over??? How does that even work??? Can someone explain to me what exactly the alleged plan is here???

It's one thing to have a bunch of country bumpkins and Alex Jones thinking this, but Chuck Norris. Come on....The guys been kicked in the head too much or something. Don't mess with him.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You know people I love conspiracies but this thing going on in texas and the response of people in Texas is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.

I can not believe the amount of ignorance some people have.

My husband is a retiree and in all the years he was in the service and doing all kind of exercises in some state I don't remember him been assigned to wag war on any states.

Paranoia, I think is more, is stupidity and ignorance.

I live in GA and close to Fort Benning and in all the years I been here and Fort Bernning been called the school of the Americans I am still waiting for the take over of state.

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think this exercise is so huge and compartmentalized that only a few people at the very top know what's really going on.

We know that many of the biggest " attacks " have happened when drills are going on at the same time, and often the military couldn't tell the drill from actual events as in London 7/7.

I think the tptb are getting all the assets where they want them, and they will spring the trap when the time is ready, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the assets themselves know what is going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join