It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Texas Ranger' Chuck Norris warns of government plot to take over state

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
HE isn't wrong about this Jade Helm.

Right now Obama and his Obamunists are scheming to fast track (with the help of Mitch McConnell (R)), A ton of gun control measures hidden within (we have to pass it to see what's in it) the UN arms treaty or some similar type of thing that will be impervious to filibuster, and give Obama the power to make gun control laws with his pen that can't be overturned and won't be voted on if the initial treaty is passed and can't be amended afterwards.

This ties in with Obama's drills using the military and may be a dry run on future gun confiscation. This is what I read from Gun rights of America, so whether it is true or not hasn't been decided, but that group doesn't just blow smoke when people like Obama prove they were gunning for gun rights all along by how he has been caught so many times already with those hidden gun grab schemes of his.

Some day people will line up to leave "gifts" on Obama's tomb stone, but none of them will pass for flowers. He hates American freedoms, and it can be seen by how much effort he has been putting in trying to take them away from us, and this Jade Helm thing is just part of the plan. Like they really need to be doing these drills to protect America.

And for more proof, ISIS announced that they are targeting states that have the most gun controls in the nation, so they have targeted these states for attacks.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stinger94

The NTC training area spans thousand of square miles beyond the complex in California. Some of the training area is located near residential areas.

Same with JRTC training area.

People are suspicious because assholes like Alex Jones scream into a microphone that they are all about to be hauled off to their deaths at a FEMA camp.

Everything is a smoking gun.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
HE isn't wrong about this Jade Helm...................................................................................................
And for more proof, ISIS announced that they are targeting states that have the most gun controls in the nation, so they have targeted these states for attacks.

Chuck Norris and Alex Jones are right about this issue. I just love how their detractors resort to petty name-calling and insults to get their point across. Typical of those who toe the line of the lamestream, pro-Obama media!

I'm from a part of NY State that is very much like Texas. Very rural.....pro-2nd Amendment.....Libertarian, etc. Redneck....you get the idea. Imo it's only a matter of time before Jade Helm is brought to NY State....esp. this part of it. As for ISIS, I understand they're already in every state of the Union.

I know people who would fight tooth and nail to keep their guns and if Jade Helm comes to my neck of the woods it will NOT get a warm and fuzzy reception.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This is the problem Marg. The military and the U.S. government claim that this exercise is to train our soldiers for overseas operations. But you don't train with local LEA's (Law Enforcement Agencies) and the military for "overseas ops". When you train the military with local LEAs the purpose is to train for whatever situation they see ahead happening on U.S. soil, not for overseas ops.

Then there are the latest admissions from our own military that despite their claims that these exercises are for overseas ops, in fact they are designed to quell civil unrest in U.S. soil at a massive scale.

Here is an excerpt to an operations manual from the U.S. Army from 2006 on Civil Disturbance Ops.

LESSON 1

PLAN OPERATIONS TO CONTROL A CIVIL DISTURBANCE

OVERVIEW

LESSON DESCRIPTION:

This lesson is designed to describe the nature and causes of disaffection and social unrest; define the potential for social unrest in the United States; identify the types of confrontations; define crowd behavioral and psychological influences; identify patterns of disorder.

PART A – PLANNING

1. Mission of Military Forces during Civil Disturbances. The mission of military forces during civil disturbances, both in CONUS and OCONUS, which cannot be overly emphasized, is to help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order. This mission may be accomplished by breaking up unauthorized gatherings and by patrolling the disturbance area to prevent the commission of lawless acts.
During operations to restore order, military forces may present a show of force, establish roadblocks, break up crowds, employ crowd control agents, patrol, serve as security forces or reserves, and perform other operations as required. Successful fulfillment of the missions will depend to a large extent upon sufficient planning,training, police information, and coordinated actions of individuals and units.

2. Planning and Preparation. To be most effective, planning should be coordinated with local civil authorities to provide a complete coverage of all matters pertaining to operations and ensure that areas requiring joint efforts are properly considered.

info.publicintelligence.net...

Take the above info together with the comments made by several police officers and even sheriff deputies stating that the LEAs are being militarized to combat gun owners, and even veterans, and maybe you will see why so many people are worried over this.

On this other video you can hear the reporter state that the military was training with local LEA's "for overseas ops". How do you train the military with LOCAL LEAs for "oversease ops"?... Are they planning to take LOCAL LEAs on oversea ops?... Of course not.

edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add links and comment.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
This is like a "sanctioned" conspiracy. Does anyone know what I mean?

I feel like conspiracies about this are being encouraged for some reason. I can't place my finger on why...

Normally people that cary on about a conspiracy like this would never make the news, let alone illicit a response by the governor...

I don't think it will amount to anything, unless it's used to provoke a response by anti-federalists, in the states with some of the loudest opposition to the federal government. If that happens, here's a sample, probably-already-prepared response:

"The (name) militia of (state) attacked our soldiers while they were training to protect us from the big bad scawwy tewwowists. Now, in order to protect your children from certain death at the hand of these Allies of ISIS, we must eliminate the threat these heavily armed militias pose to our democracy." (List numbers and types of weapons held at the "compound." Be sure to refer to it repeatedly as a compound.)

Don't start shooting, guys. At least make them use their own false flagger if they're going to declare war on themselves.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Actually, LEAs and conventional military forces have been working and training together on US soil ever since the formation of Joint Task Force 6, which is now known as Joint Task Force North. This collaboration is carefully monitored to ensure that both Title 10 and Title 32 military personnel (active duty vs National Guard) are acting according to their authorities. At the end of the day, law enforcement gets help to solve their problems and the military gets to train for, guess what, overseas operations. Amazing.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NousDefionsForever

Just because something has been done before and is being done does not make it okay or right.

Military working with civilian police forces is ILLEGAL.

I should just tell the police next time I get pulled over oh I speed all the time it's all good.

They do not train for overseas ops in small town America. Hey I want to be a baseball player so let's go swimming to hone our skills.
edit on 8-5-2015 by Raxusillian because: I'm dumb

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxusillian

Military working with civilian police forces is ILLEGAL.

It's NOT, though. Now, you can't participate in arrests or perform any law enforcement function.

However, it's not only lawful, it's not uncommon for military to provide training and assistance in the use of equipment, tactics and the like. You can go along on police operations to provide instruction or observe. You just can't arrest, detain or guard civilians.
edit on 8-5-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I live in one of the targeted States, Hellinois. And while we do have quite a lot of firearm laws, that doesn't make us vulnerable to an attack. The vast majority of our population are hunters and sport shooters. We are not a good place for an attack, they will be exterminated!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I pity anyone who believes everything the Gov't has put out in any fashion. TV, Radio, Speeches, etc.

Plenty of in plain view dishonesty, traitorous deeds, and more...yet people still seem to inherently believe that history won't repeat itself...

I pity those who don't/won't question...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Found this from an article off of before its news. I really don't trust anything from that site but thought I would throw this out there since Walker Texas Ranger is involved.

J.A.D.E.“- Is an APP for the US military. It stands for “Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution.”

www.dtic.mil...

“H.E.L.M.” stands for “HOMELAND ERADICATION OF LOCAL MILITANTS.”

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing
No actually they didn't forget slavery.... It wasn't about slavery it never was and your history teacher was a lying POS if they said any different! See because I got MY INFORMATION from Abraham F'ing Lincoln so you and the rest of the revisionists can get bent!

*mutters about morons and self-righteous posterior hats*

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: taccj9903
Found this from an article off of before its news. I really don't trust anything from that site but thought I would throw this out there since Walker Texas Ranger is involved.

J.A.D.E.“- Is an APP for the US military. It stands for “Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution.”

www.dtic.mil...

While there is an actual document from Air Force Research Laboratory 2001 that supports the acronym JADE, there is no evidence that HELM stands for what it's claiming.

I looked into those documents, there is no mention of HELM anywhere. I've posted this on other Jade Helm threads.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: taccj9903

www.dtic.mil...

Unless you've got another source besides Before It's News I call BS.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Probably right.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

The military orders for Jade Helm include "dissident extraction drills" taking place within the citizen environment between the hours of 11:00 pm and 4:00 am.

Do you have a credible source on that?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
a reply to: amazing
No actually they didn't forget slavery.... It wasn't about slavery it never was and your history teacher was a lying POS if they said any different! See because I got MY INFORMATION from Abraham F'ing Lincoln so you and the rest of the revisionists can get bent!

*mutters about morons and self-righteous posterior hats*

Actually I've done extensive research myself. You think Slavery played no part int he civil war? LOL

*mutters about morons and self-righteous posterior hats as well*

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

I stand corrected the "dissident extraction drills" is a scary thought.
I have not read the documentation on this Jade Helm exercise. If that is in there than anybody could be a target, I would hope though that at some point in time there would be a coup. Thanks for pointing that piece out!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NousDefionsForever

Joint Task Force 6 was set up purely for counter-drug missions, not for riot control in U.S. soil. the name was changed in 2004 to Joint Task Force North, and it included "counter-terrorism" as part of it's mission. Again, nothing to do with riot control in CONUS.

The 2006 leaked Army manual on Civil Disturbance Operations is one of the pieces of evidence which shows this training is mainly for riot control, and the part which in specific shows the involvement of local LEAs training with our military is to prepare those areas for crowd control in CONUS.

PART A – PLANNING

1. Mission of Military Forces during Civil Disturbances. The mission of military forces during civil disturbances, both in CONUS and OCONUS, which cannot be overly emphasized, is to help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order. This mission may be accomplished by breaking up unauthorized gatherings and by patrolling the disturbance area to prevent the commission of lawless acts.
During operations to restore order, military forces may present a show of force, establish roadblocks, break up crowds, employ crowd control agents, patrol, serve as security forces or reserves, and perform other operations as required. Successful fulfillment of the missions will depend to a large extent upon sufficient planning,training, police information, and coordinated actions of individuals and units.

2. Planning and Preparation. To be most effective, planning should be coordinated with local civil authorities to provide a complete coverage of all matters pertaining to operations and ensure that areas requiring joint efforts are properly considered.

info.publicintelligence.net...

edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct post.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What the hell? Riot control? Like when a governor calls up the National Guard during a state emergency, such as Baltimore? Or overseas when a bunch of angry Afghans are mobbing outside of Bagram? The military has a manual for everything. So?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join