It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social media analysis suggests links between Baltimore and Ferguson violence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

AN ANALYSIS of social media traffic in downtown Baltimore during the height of Mondays riots has unearthed striking connections to last summer's violence in Ferguson, Mo. — suggesting the presence of 'professional protesters' or anarchists in both cases.

The firm, which asked to remain anonymous because of its government work, found between 20 and 50 social media accounts in Baltimore that were also tied to the peak period of violence in Ferguson. While further analysis is being conducted on the data, it suggests the presence of "professional protesters" or anarchists taking advantage of Freddie Gray's death to incite more violence.

Social media analysis suggests links between Baltimore and Ferguson violence

""professional protesters" or anarchists"

That's right, an organized professional ring of anarchists are behind the destruction of US cities through manufactured violence.

The Baltimore police commissioner yesterday emphasized teenage youth who were organized to exit their schools with predetermined sites to form up in. Now either the teachers let anarchist representatives into that school to give rally talks to those students, or in todays age, the teachers and staff are allowing social media to organize our young adults who are inexperienced in propaganda warfare to be recruited as soldiers right under their noses.

This is a war, our youth are being exploited by well organized and well funded outside groups. They are being characterized as anarchists but in reality could be agents of any of the following, Russian, Chinese, Radical Communists, Radical Islamists, Radical Fascists, Iranians, NWO Globalists etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I was just reading this a few minutes ago. It doesn't really shock me as there have been known "actors" at these riots. They likely travel around from event to event stirring the pot on social media.

I WOULD like to find out what accounts they are speaking of.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It's a war all right. The USG against all the citizens, but particularly non-white people and the poor.

Part of this goal is served by this post.

1. Reduce perception to binary.
2. Elicit strong emotion.
3. Lock in judgement

Tell us more about the "thug culture" and outsiders.
70% of Baltimore LEO's live outside city limits and 10% live in another state.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I find this dubious in that it is only being reported on Fox News and various right wing alternative news sites and blogs. What is this data mining firm trying to hide by remaining anonymous or not sharing their information with other news outlets? Why share with Fox News only?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This is a war, our youth are being exploited by well organized and well funded outside groups. They are being characterized as anarchists but in reality could be agents of any of the following, Russian, Chinese, Radical Communists, Radical Islamists, Radical Fascists, Iranians, NWO Globalists etc.

Thanks for sharing this. I pretty much expected something like this would come out. I'm sure many of us did. I hope it goes viral. Everyone needs to know and understand that we're all being played... we're just not sure by who. It could be any/all of the above and more. Even our own governments.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

It's a war all right. The USG against all the citizens, but particularly non-white people and the poor.

3. Lock in judgement

Yea because most of them live in Baltimore County...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The firm, which asked to remain anonymous because of its government work, found between 20 and 50 social media accounts in Baltimore that were also tied to the peak period of violence in Ferguson

Many of the people covering the protest/riots were also in Ferguson. It is very likely that many of those 20-50 media accounts are tied to the independent journalists and streamers that take to the streets at these big protests.

While further analysis is being conducted on the data, it suggests the presence of "professional protesters" or anarchists taking advantage of Freddie Gray's death to incite more violence.

This is complete conjecture and the opinion of the author. She even added the caveat "further analysis is being conducted" to cover her backside.

the teachers and staff are allowing social media to organize our young adults who are inexperienced in propaganda warfare to be recruited as soldiers right under their noses.

When did it become the authority of teachers and staff to dictate what social media the students view?

IF there is an outside group organizing and funding these riots, it could be anyone you could possibly think of. The possibilities are endless. We have to know that there is someone behind these riots before we even begin to speculate on whom is behind it.
edit on 28-4-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

3. Lock in judgement

Your thugs just burned down their neighborhoods where they have to live.

What about the other 99% of the people who have to live in those same neighborhoods?

100% of the outsiders who worked them teenage thugs up in a frenzy of arson do not have to live there at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hey quiet with your logic! This is Fox News we are talking about here. Report first, panic second, then apologize for misreporting in a whisper weeks later.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I find this dubious in that it is only being reported on Fox News and various right wing alternative news sites and blogs. What is this data mining firm trying to hide by remaining anonymous or not sharing their information with other news outlets? Why share with Fox News only?

I think we have to entertain the possibility that this social media "investigation" could be completely fabricated.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It's a good question... but I don't find the info dubious, just the lack of coverage by others. I want the whole world to know this. To understand how we are being manipulated and coerced.

I was also struck by the claim that they often work for government. Have they told government about what they found? If not, why not? If so, why isn't the government telling us this? Was it offered to other news outlets and rejected? Or are other outlets doing a little due diligence to confirm before reporting? Or????

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I thought that as soon as I saw it was Fox News. Then I did a google search for the headline and found that FN was the only MSM outlet reporting it. Then I read the article and came to similar conclusions as you did in your first post.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

It's a good question... but I don't find the info dubious, just the lack of coverage by others. I want the whole world to know this. To understand how we are being manipulated and coerced.

Why not? The way it is presented shows no accountability. No source name given, article author puts own spin on it, article title sensationalizes it. Standard Fox News SOP. What makes you think the information is credible exactly?

I was also struck by the claim that they often work for government. Have they told government about what they found? If not, why not? If so, why isn't the government telling us this? Was it offered to other news outlets and rejected? Or are other outlets doing a little due diligence to confirm before reporting? Or????

The claim that they often work for the government could mean anything. Working for the government has a WIDE range of possibilities. To me that looks like a random tidbit thrown into the story to try to build credibility for the source, but it means nothing if you don't tell us what they actually DO for the government.
edit on 28-4-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I think we have to entertain the possibility that this social media "investigation" could be completely fabricated.

Those same youth had the opportunity to participate in the well organized and lawful protests going on after school throughout the area. They were organized into something else, by outsiders with resources and now have been tracked to have a track record of their activities.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Worst case scenario, the federal level is told to stand down by radical sympathizers within our government itself.

This is what we need a strong independent Media which the Constitution calls for, one that isn't in the back pocket of any administration.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
"

They are being characterized as anarchists but in reality could be agents of any of the following, Russian, Chinese, Radical Communists, Radical Islamists, Radical Fascists, Iranians, NWO Globalists etc.

This might seem far fetched for me to say, but Obama, Van Jones, And other commies like them who work within the Obama administration, (Van Jones still gets a 100k per year from the White House right now), and he is a self avowed Communist.

They proclaimed from the get go to do exactly what you might think a foreign hostile nation might attempt in order to fundamentally change America.

This is right up Obama's Alley to do these kinds of things. That's right, I would say it is Obama before I would say China or Russia is doing this.

Obama fits most of those labels above already, and everyone knows it.
Fast and Furious got people killed and he tried to hide that and cover it up. ("Oh, I just heard that on the news myself"),

And other 100% BS responses he is known for.

Imagine the things that Obama has been doing in total secrecy. He has already been caught doing multitudes of things which are mostly all in the category of HIGH TREASON.

If this is true and there are professionals out there trying to make these things turn into MAYHEM, then look no further than our traitor in chief.
edit on 28-4-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

We also have to ask, whom is this firm conducting this investigation for?

If it's FoxNews paying them to do the investigation, then they should be able to report the name of the firm. If the government hired the firm to investigate, then either FoxNews has an inside scoop with the government or the firm. Either way, wouldn't that be a breech of security protocols?

How do we know they were organized in to this? Perhaps they thought the other legal protest was lame and they wanted to break stuff?

We have absolutely no proof of anyone or any group organizing these riots. It is complete speculation to say so until we have that hard evidence.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It's funny because in an other thread, people were arguing against me and so certain that there were no provacatuers.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Krazysh0t

We also have to ask, whom is this firm conducting this investigation for?

If it's FoxNews paying them to do the investigation, then they should be able to report the name of the firm. If the government hired the firm to investigate, then either FoxNews has an inside scoop with the government or the firm. Either way, wouldn't that be a breech of security protocols?

How do we know they were organized in to this? Perhaps they thought the other legal protest was lame and they wanted to break stuff?

We have absolutely no proof of anyone or any group organizing these riots. It is complete speculation to say so until we have that hard evidence.

The Baltimore police commissioner in his statements makes them being organized in the schools a foregone conclusion. They were monitoring social media also and other communications. He has the proof or he would not have stated it at a public podium addressing the media.

link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It is very possible that IF someone is organizing in the background, the US government could be involved.

Side note: Obama is far from being a commie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join