It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social media analysis suggests links between Baltimore and Ferguson violence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

You must be incredibly short because it seems like everything goes over your head.

You have something to add beside your usual grumpy bits of nothing?

Reread what I posted on Page 2.

Your response to it showed that you completely missed the point I was making. In other words: it went right over your head.

And I pointed out your stawman attack on the media is disconnected from the discussion of the thread, which is the links between events at Ferguson and Baltimore riot organizers.

I know you like using the term "strawman" because people point out how often you do it but you still haven't learned what it actually means.

A straw man is a common reference argument and is an informal fallacy based on false representation of an opponent's argument.[1] To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument.

That is not what I did, at all.

The accuracy or inaccuracy of your OP is irrelevant to the fact that the most prevalent common denominator between the Ferguson and Baltimore riots is the mainstream media's constant reporting of the "black man killed by white cop" story and their intentional goading of people into a riotous state.

You missed the point, responded incorrectly, and I commented on the fact that you missed the point.

No, this story has nothing to do with who was shot or hurt or why.

This thread is about the connections found between the organizers of rioting at two separate places. It indicates outside power in the form of money and organizational skills targeting violent public outbursts to hijack and control them for their own use to cause maximum chaos and potentially to incite the violence to spread across the nation.

If you want to change the narrative, go make your own thread about the cops, media and black victims, among the dozens of threads already.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And this is no surprise. This is just part of the game plan.

We have sat by and watched the stage being set. We have watched the dry runs, and we are so convinced that we are safe because.............

We are soooo special? Different? A member of the team? Not a threat? Clever? Got the inside tract?

I hope and pray that all of you are right.

God help you if you are wrong.

I have already shared some history about some of the old tactics used against the disenfranchised. I am too lazy to keep repeating myself. The few that are interested can see what I have had to say on this matter on another thread starting with my post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know I am wasting my time. Nobody is listening and nobody gives a damn.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes.
We may have a long, hot summer.
IOW, we haven't seen how bad things will get.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It indicates outside power in the form of money and organizational skills targeting violent public outbursts to hijack and control them for their own use to cause maximum chaos and potentially to incite the violence to spread across the nation.

Oh for Pete's sake man, can't you see that they're the same discussion?

You can't see the forest because all those damn trees are in the way.

Of all the threads you've hijacked and derailed, you're honestly going to tell me to start another thread when my post was CLEARLY (to everyone but you) on-topic?
edit on 4/28/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Before the grand 'race-war' starts, we should remember that it isn't racism that killed him...

it's the guys that followed what they consider policy? Apprehend/arrest suspect for court-date?

"If your adrenaline gets going- then go with it, remember, aim for center mass."

something about being proven guilty in a court of law and how 'suspects' end up dead before their court-date...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I agree NWO Globalists are involved.

The lax attitudes displayed so far by the Mayor and by Obama make it obvious that the police in Baltimore were made to appear weak and unprepared for a purpose.

NWO Globalists require full authority by national and international police forces.

Obama has been involved in a national police agenda for years now.

Social media organized efforts are effective.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Two months after Obama took over this bill was in the makings, H.R.1388 - The Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act, this would have make possible for what it was to be called by many against the bill The Obama youth brigade, actually the bill was The serve America act.

It was a lot of hit for it, calling the Obama Nazi youth among many things, it actually passed in 2009 but nothing came out of it yet.

www.opencongress.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Regardless if the report is true or not the fact that companies exist just to mine data is complete crap. Including Google, I get security warnings everytime I go to this site and pretty much every site I go to. This is bullcrap and I seriously hope that people realize this is worse than big brother watching you. I have no problem with the government doing it because atleast they do it for national security but companies stealing private information, manipulating search results, and doing target advertising is a gross invasion of civil liberties.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It seems odd to me that it takes a real investigation for them to figure out that things like this don't just spontaneously happen. Something organized has to be happening here somewhere with these events. I never doubted for a second that there was some funny business somewhere. The race thing has always had a distinctly fishy smell to it if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I am pleased to report that my family and friends are saying the media is over hyping everything and they are only talking to people that are selling their storyline.

They say the are ignoring the truth and shutting down anyone that is telling the real story.

I guess it wasn't part of their game plan.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"BREAKING: BALTIMORE MAYOR KEY PLAYER IN OBAMA’S FEDERAL TAKEOVER OF LOCAL POLICE"

"Mayor's link to Justice Dept. explains why she gave rioters 'space to destroy.' "

source: www.infowars.com...

edit on 28-4-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I am pleased to report that my family and friends are saying the media is over hyping everything and they are only talking to people that are selling their storyline.

They say the are ignoring the truth and shutting down anyone that is telling the real story.

I guess it wasn't part of their game plan.

So you're saying the media only wants to overhype everything and make people believe that the situation is worse than it really is?

Well isn't that interesting...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

And what is surprising again?

It is as easy to call the scenes and dialog as a script from an old horror movie.

We had better start working on what the surprise ending is going to be for their game.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: seasoul

And what is surprising again?

It is as easy to call the scenes and dialog as a script from an old horror movie.

We had better start working on what the surprise ending is going to be for their game.

What the NWO globalists are pushing for in America is civil war.

It's currently working extremely well for them, with their engineered "Muslim Civil War" in the middle east.

source: freedomist.com...

edit on 28-4-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

No. I am not there, so I can only rely on the word I am getting from those that are there.

The word is that there are people that claim to be media from God only knows where. The word is that the majority of them have their own agenda and is only interested in reporting the story they want to sell.

The people who live there are not the ones creating the drama. The people!e who live there have been trying without success to get them all off of their streets.

You don't have to look too hard to see how easy it was to stage all this chaos.

I am just glad the people that live there are not allowing themselves to be deceived or caught up in the hype.

But you, of course, are free to believe who and what you want.

I trust what they are saying and I believe them.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You do understand I hope, that there exist, all across this nation, networks of activists. These are people who are "on call", so to speak, to go and join protests for or against whatever their activism dictates. These networks use social media. These networks are not financed by any nefarious organization. The activists are there on their own dime.
Seeing 20 or 50 similarities between Ferguson and Baltimore shouldn't be surprising since both situations involved race relations and police behavior. Those two networks alone must be vast.
Protests take organization and good protest organizers are much in demand. It wouldn't be at all unusual for local folk to call in people experienced in protests.
Riots don't take much organization at all. Half a dozen malcontents can set things off nicely.
Now, is it possible that the Weather Underground has been re-animated? I suppose it's possible. If bombs start going off in public buildings, I'll be more curious.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

No. I am not there, so I can only rely on the word I am getting from those that are there.

The word is that there are people that claim to be media from God only knows where. The word is that the majority of them have their own agenda and is only interested in reporting the story they want to sell.

The people who live there are not the ones creating the drama. The people!e who live there have been trying without success to get them all off of their streets.

You don't have to look too hard to see how easy it was to stage all this chaos.

I am just glad the people that live there are not allowing themselves to be deceived or caught up in the hype.

But you, of course, are free to believe who and what you want.

I trust what they are saying and I believe them.

I was sarcastically implying that your assessment of the situation was pretty much what I was saying on Pg. 2 of the thread.

I wasn't questioning you.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

And you were quite accurate I might add.

Now if it were just the media at play, we might have had a chance.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hmmm... African-Americans riot in Ferguson in the premise of police violence and African-Americans riot in Baltimore on the premise of police violence...

The powers of deduction by this 'analyst' are astounding! We is he / she not a member of the U.S. Intelligence community?!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So everything Obama does, must follow your line of reasoning, because you know him that well, so because Baltimore is mostly democrat that means it is out of bounds for him. Just like how he promised the Black community they would be lifted up out of an impoverished state if they all voted for him, but now they are poorer and more impoverished than before. Because he has got their backs, right?

It's not about knowing. It's about evidence. You have none and have presented none. Your entire premise is straight speculation and rather poor speculation at that.

Or pick another one where he promised his voter base something but didn't deliver because he already got their votes so piss on them.
Like he cares where he conducts his "Change you can believe in" The Denial river sure is deep, but being anchored at the bottom of it, how would you ever know?

Newsflash: Politicians lie! Obama is no different.

Saying there is no precedence for Obama to do some stupid Sh(t there because it is a democrat place is laughable.

Heres how much Obama cares about Baltimore and it's "Democrats" As mentioned by another ATS member:

And what did our Black President do while the riots went on?
He engaged in a metaphorical reenactement of Hunger Games
dailycaller.com...
partying with the elite and telling jokes.
Baltimore burned while Obama fiddled. (a metaphor, Nero fiddled while Rome burned)

That still doesn't make him culpable for the riots. I'm so glad you aren't a detective, because you'd be a VERY poor detective. Just convicting people just because you don't like them...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join