It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Fake Dutch Moon Rock Given To The Queen Of The Netherlands By Apollo 11 Crew!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhisper

originally posted by: DelMarvel
a reply to: TheWhisper

It's difficult enough to follow threads without you confusing things by using the third person. Frankly, I"m at the point where I'm just skipping over your posts.

This thread is about the fake moon rock given to the Dutch queen on 9 October 1969. Maybe the moderator can pointed out to you that this thread is not about TW.

I'm not talking ABOUT you. I'm saying that your use of the third person in your writing is making it more difficult for me to follow what you are saying. I know you are doing this intentionally as you have defended it previously. It seems like English is not your first language so I don't understand why you would intentionally make it even more difficult to understand you.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It's difficult enough to follow threads without you confusing things by using the third person. Frankly, I"m at the point where I'm just skipping over your posts.

This thread is about the fake moon rock given to the Dutch queen on 9 October 1969. Maybe the moderator can pointed out to you that this thread is not about TW.

I'm not talking ABOUT you. I'm saying that your use of the third person in your writing is making it more difficult for me to follow what you are saying. I know you are doing this intentionally as you have defended it previously. It seems like English is not your first language so I don't understand why you would intentionally make it even more difficult to understand you.

He is Dutch, and he speaks English exactly as he writes it. That is NOT intended as an insult or a jab of any sort, just reinforcing that English is almost certainly not his first language.

However, he has ALWAYS referred to himself in the third person, although in the past this was to give the impression he was part of a group (AwE130), not an individual. I do not believe it is due to a non-native English speaker's misinterpretaion of the language's rules.

Adrian, will you PLEASE stop anouncing you are going to release new information and/or sources and just DO IT, please? Getting awfully tired of your empty promises.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: webstra

The Story about the fake Dutch moon rock that was given to the Dutch former PM Willen Drees is well known. But that the three Apollo 11 astronauts did hand a moon rock to the Dutch queen during the same visit is never mentioned. It is a big piece of moon rock that is given to the Dutch Queen by the three astronauts. Obvious you would give a bigger piece of "moon" rock to the Queen as to former PM Willem Drees. Where is this "moon Rock" that was given to the Dutch Queen in 1969, this is the second fake moon rock that is given away in the Netherlands.
is hold up by Queen Juliana of the Netherlands 1969.

Kudos to OBM this is not the rock the queen holds in here hand. But it is stated in the caption that the queen did get a moon rock from the Apollo 11 crew.

the last line of the caption under the image:
"Bij de ontvangst in het paleis kreeg de Koningin een replica van de boodschappen die de astronauten op de maan achterlieten en een stukje maansteen."

Translation:
When the astronaut arrived the Queen received a replica of the message the astronauts left on the moon and a PIECE OF MOON ROCK.

Here is the streetviewlink to the place where the famous "queen juliana got moonrock on the same day as the netherlands recieved a fake moonrock" paper was printed.

'Beautiful picture of Hoofdkantoor Nieuwsblad van het Noorden (in 1969).

A new discovery will turn the whole Dutch moon rock drama upside down.

Sorry it takes time but it is so crazy what TW discovered that it will take some time, we going for the wires not ATS. Also TW will show the ATS moderators that they are wrong to place this thread about a second fake moon rock under SKUNK. TW did crack it for 80% but like always the last 20% are the most difficult.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The Story about the fake Dutch moon rock that was given to the Dutch former PM Willen Drees is well known. But that the three Apollo 11 astronauts did hand a moon rock to the Dutch queen during the same visit is never mentioned. It is a big piece of moon rock that is given to the Dutch Queen by the three astronauts. Obvious you would give a bigger piece of "moon" rock to the Queen as to former PM Willem Drees. Where is this "moon Rock" that was given to the Dutch Queen in 1969, this is the second fake moon rock that is given away in the Netherlands.
is hold up by Queen Juliana of the Netherlands 1969.

Kudos to OBM this is not the rock the queen holds in here hand. But it is stated in the caption that the queen did get a moon rock from the Apollo 11 crew.

the last line of the caption under the image:
"Bij de ontvangst in het paleis kreeg de Koningin een replica van de boodschappen die de astronauten op de maan achterlieten en een stukje maansteen."

Translation:
When the astronaut arrived the Queen received a replica of the message the astronauts left on the moon and a PIECE OF MOON ROCK.

Here is the streetviewlink to the place where the famous "queen juliana got moonrock on the same day as the netherlands recieved a fake moonrock" paper was printed.

'Beautiful picture of Hoofdkantoor Nieuwsblad van het Noorden (in 1969).

A new discovery will turn the whole Dutch moon rock drama upside down.

Sorry it takes time but it is so crazy what TW discovered that it will take some time, we going for the wires not ATS. Also TW will show the ATS moderators that they are wrong to place this thread about a second fake moon rock under SKUNK. TW did crack it for 80% but like always the last 20% are the most difficult.

Is this going to be like your other big releases you announced on your site, YouTube, Daily Mail comments, etc over the last few YEARS and nothing happens - apart from people including real conspiracy theorists mocking you.
You haven't bought a suit, written a note and gone on your way to NOS to make your big announcement have you?
Please say yes....

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I would just like to make clear that the Netherlands is actually a country of pioneering science and medicine, including being the technical centre for ESA missions. TW probably comes from Friesland and finds Zuid-Holland the place of witchcraft (modern times).
Any US people especially please don't judge the country badly based on this thread. And also remember that cannabis is allowed in de Nederlands... Mainly tourists but there are exceptions with some locals.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

We've heard that bedtime story before, Adrian. I don't think you've discovered a darn thing. You are simply playing your little games again.

For the thousandth time, post your findings and let the membership do their OWN research. We are big boys and girls, we certainly don't need YOUR help.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DDBrock

We've heard that bedtime story before, Adrian. I don't think you've discovered a darn thing. You are simply playing your little games again.

For the thousandth time, post your findings and let the membership do their OWN research. We are big boys and girls, we certainly don't need YOUR help.

One source article is already released and that is not debunked here by anyone. The Dutch Queen received a moon rock from the Apollo 11 astronauts. TW has indeed more sources that are not released at this moment as they are still under investigation. Without people debunking this source article it stands as evidence.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

One source article is already released and that is not debunked here by anyone. The Dutch Queen received a moon rock from the Apollo 11 astronauts. TW has indeed more sources that are not released at this moment as they are still under investigation. Without people debunking this source article it stands as evidence.

Your idea of proof, is ridiculous. You will stand by a solitary article that is not confirmed from other sources, yet you steadfastly call Apollo a hoax when:- There are 1000's of photos, hours of film and Live video, 1000's of newspaper reports of the events, Millions of people watching the launches live at the cape, Billions watching on TV, 100's of pounds of moonrocks returned, the Retro-reflectors and other scientific instruments left behind, the confirmation of the landing sites by LRO and other nations probes, the testimony's of the astronauts themselves........ etc, etc. It serves to prove that you, will grasp any small item that supports your side, but ignore mountains of evidence to the contrary.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Fortunately, YOU are not the final word on what is or is not evidence, and CERTAINLY not proof. Indeed, your article COULD be considered evidence, now it needs to be confirmed. That is where you release your other sources, see.

It isn't up tp anyone to debunk the article, it is up to YOU to confirm it. Until then, it remains an obscure newspaper article of questionable content.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Fortunately, YOU are not the final word on what is or is not evidence, and CERTAINLY not proof. Indeed, your article COULD be considered evidence, now it needs to be confirmed. That is where you release your other sources, see.

It isn't up tp anyone to debunk the article, it is up to YOU to confirm it. Until then, it remains an obscure newspaper article of questionable content.

They will be released in time why is MV not releasing the sources they have LOL.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If you don't wait too long we are really going multi-threading.

Moonhoaxexposing in overdrive.

New source released

New article shows that NASA did give moon rock samples away to more then 500 scientists in 9 countries within a few months after the Apollo 11 crew allegedly returned from the moon.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So?
BTW, there was no need to start another thread.

The article is dated October 1970. It is about the study of the moon rocks in general and features a picture of a moon rock. Nowhere does it say the picture is of a moon rock which was given to the the prince. But yes, we do know that in 1970 various nations were given small samples of the moon. So what?

edit on 5/2/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: webstra

Here it is third fake moon rock and 500 scientists got moon rock samples in 1969.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bobbypurify

500 scientists got moon rock samples in 1969 in Dutch news paper and a third fake moon rock exposed.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Citing yourself doesn't count as providing sources.

So many empty promises from you.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

500 scientists got moon rock samples in 1969 in Dutch news paper and a third fake moon rock exposed.

The only person this is a fiasco for is you. Yes, lunar samples were distributed to scientists all over the world very quickly. By August of 1970, the first "Good Will Rocks" were being distributed. Sadly, your grasp of Dutch does not seem to be very good.

Edit To Add: If this thread were moved to [HOAX!] the moment it became obvious that the OP was deliberately twisting the facts and playing head games with other members, ATS would have been spared a great deal of future nuisance. He's not going to stop this nonsense now that he knows he can get away with it.
edit on 2-5-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The only person this is a fiasco for is you. Yes, lunar samples were distributed to scientists all over the world very quickly. By August of 1970, the first "Good Will Rocks" were being distributed. Sadly, your grasp of Dutch does not seem to be very good.

The sad thing for Adrian is that he is Dutch... some people just don't have a grasp of.. anything... Oh well, keep bringing on the entertainment!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Helaas pindakaas Adriaan. Succes!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So yet again The Whispers, so called, additional source turns out to be nothing of the sort. It is common practice for this truth seeker, I have looked at his postings on The Daily Mail, AH forum, YouTube and other forums. His revelations always turn into damp squibs and little more than spam links to his own websites

:

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join