It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Fake Dutch Moon Rock Given To The Queen Of The Netherlands By Apollo 11 Crew!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The Story about the fake Dutch moon rock that was given to the Dutch former PM Willen Drees is well known. But that the three Apollo 11 astronauts did hand a moon rock to the Dutch queen during the same visit is never mentioned. It is a big piece of moon rock that is given to the Dutch Queen by the three astronauts. Obvious you would give a bigger piece of "moon" rock to the Queen as to former PM Willem Drees. Where is this "moon Rock" that was given to the Dutch Queen in 1969, this is the second fake moon rock that is given away in the Netherlands.
is hold up by Queen Juliana of the Netherlands 1969.

Kudos to OBM this is not the rock the queen holds in here hand. But it is stated in the caption that the queen did get a moon rock from the Apollo 11 crew.

the last line of the caption under the image:
"Bij de ontvangst in het paleis kreeg de Koningin een replica van de boodschappen die de astronauten op de maan achterlieten en een stukje maansteen."

Translation:
When the astronaut arrived the Queen received a replica of the message the astronauts left on the moon and a PIECE OF MOON ROCK.

edit on 25-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: rock

edit on 25-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: kudos OBM

edit on 25-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: rick=rock

edit on 25-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: caption plus translation

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We are probably the only website in the world with this story. Where is that piece of "moon" rock given by the Apollo 11 astronauts to the Dutch Queen. This the same visit that is worldwide know for the fake moon rock given to Willem Drees.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It is probably in posession of the current king, Willem Alexander, or his mother (princess Beatrix).
It could have been sold in an auction after Juliana and Bernhard (he probably being the real first owner) died.
I don't think this is common knowledge in Holland .. never heard our queen (or royal family) had something which is supposed to be a moonrock.
Would be very surprised if anybody knows or remembers this.

edit on 25-4-2015 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhisper

Image of Apollo 11 crew and the Dutch Queen (holding the rock) and prince Bernard (founder of the Bilderberg group)

edit on 25-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: forgot ( ) signs

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
It is probably in posession of the current king, Willem Alexander, or his mother (princess Beatrix).
It could have been sold in an auction after Juliana and Bernhard (he probably being the real first owner) died.
I don't think this is common knowledge in Holland .. never heard our queen (or royal family) had something which is supposed to be a moonrock.
Would be very surprised if anybody knows or remembers this.

The caption under the image is telling that the Queen is handed a moon rock, in dutch obvious.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Massive fail.

It's the replica goodwill disk, seen here in better quality images.

Why not tell us the source and what the photo caption says?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

Massive fail indeed. There never was a moonrock!
Thought it was strange ... never heard our queen had a moonrock?
But on second thought, that was a normal posture for Juliana to express herself.
Somebody has tried to paint a rock in that hand ... I see it now :-)

@ts:
Please show us the capture ... what kind off Dutch is it telling us queen Juliana is getting that replica disc?
edit on 25-4-2015 by Daalder because: I felt like it

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
At about :40

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Again, no links or anything to confirm validity.

Typical.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thank you for this video but the dutch news papers were reported a moon rock that was given to the queen. As know a ALSJ enthusiast is working at the Dutch TV archive.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Again, no links or anything to confirm validity.

Typical.

Like before people here us TAC as a weapon the thread yesterday was closed with in hours. It is on the same website as befote under Apollo hoax explained.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's a newscast of our royal family getting a copy of a message on film and a copy of the disc.
There is no rock mentioned in it.

edit on 25-4-2015 by Daalder because: I made a mistake

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder

Massive fail indeed. There never was a moonrock!
Thought it was strange ... never heard our queen had a moonrock?
But on second thought, that was a normal posture for Juliana to express herself.
Somebody has tried to paint a rock in that hand ... I see it now :-)

@ts:
Please show us the capture ... what kind off Dutch is it telling us queen Juliana is getting that replica disc?

Some googling for the Dutch word in the headline brought me to this site:

www.gahetna.nl...

I found a couple of images showing the exchange (too big for here)

afbeeldingen.gahetna.nl...

afbeeldingen.gahetna.nl...

I've zoomed in on them in this picture. On the left is the Queen reaching for the disk, on the right she is holding it. Inset is an photograph of one of the disks.

Oops!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

TW appreciates that people like to check the source but it is in Dutch. It is 100% stated that the Queen got a moon rock from the Apollo 11 crew. TW will translate the caption with the images and provide that here.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhisper
Thank you for this video but the dutch news papers were reported a moon rock that was given to the queen. As know a ALSJ enthusiast is working at the Dutch TV archive.

Then you will have no problem showing us the exact newspaper article so other Dutch speakers can translate it.

It makes no difference: your photograph claiming to be a presentation of a moon rock is nothing of the sort, you got it completely wrong. Again.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Like before people here us TAC as a weapon the thread yesterday was closed with in hours. It is on the same website as befote under Apollo hoax explained.

*facepalm*

Your thread was closed because there was already a thread which was created before yours and which discussed about the very same topic. Since multiple threads about the same thing take alot of disc space, the more recent copies are closed and redirected to the older one. No one is using T&C as "weapons", please stop seeing a conspiracy in everything!

So, back to the topic...

a reply to: swanne

TW appreciates that people like to check the source but it is in Dutch. It is 100% stated that the Queen got a moon rock from the Apollo 11 crew. TW will translate the caption with the images and provide that here.

Hm, many thanks mate! Take your time, I am no hurry.

edit on 25-4-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You couls be right about the object but the queen did get a moon rock. That is stated.

edit on 25-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: corrected the object

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yes it is.

Everyone can see it is, you're making a fool of yourself.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ah so she was actually holding something
I see.
The replica disc as mentioned in the YouTube video.

AND I can clearly see the tampering in the socalled news photo of her holding a supposed to be moonrock.

So...
Left to see proof of something I never heard about a supposedly fake or real moonrock being in anybody's possesion in the Netherlands.

Which is weird. Unusual.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You couls be right about the object but the queen did get a moon rock. That is stated.

Stated by who? You? Whoever photoshopped the picture you posted? Funny how you still haven't posted any sources...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join