It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Fake Dutch Moon Rock Given To The Queen Of The Netherlands By Apollo 11 Crew!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhisper

I think i found the link to the first newspaper of 28 juli 1969, the link who did not work ?

Leeuwarder Courant 28-07-1969 ?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: webstra
Are you saying that an article dated 8 days after the Apollo 11 astronauts returned to Earth says something about the astronauts giving away moon rocks?

How could they do that if they were in quarantine until August 10th?

No one on Earth saw a moon rock until July 26th.
ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 5/2/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Are you saying that an article dated 8 days after the Apollo 11 astronauts returned to Earth says something about the astronauts giving away moon rocks?

I'm not saying anything phage.

But a quick look in the newspapaer tells that "Nixon promises that the head of states that he would visit will get a little peace of moonstone (after they research it first).

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thank you for the translation.

Yes, small pieces of the moon were given to 135 nations. I don't think Nixon delivered them personally though.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: webstra

I think i found the link to the first newspaper of 28 juli 1969, the link who did not work ?

Thx for the article,
They already closed the tread about a Third fake moon rock andlinked it to this thread that means we can talk here about the third fake moon rock.

The third fake moon rock given to Prince Bernhard is again gone. Where is it?
edit on 2-5-2015 by TheWhisper because: third

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Citing yourself doesn't count as providing sources.

So many empty promises from you.

On 24 July 1969 the material (moon rocks) arrived on earth, within a few months after the first examination at the moon rock laboratory the first samples were sent to more then 500 scientists in nine countries. Also to the Netherlands was one of those counties. The rock is not examined in our own laboratory, Prince Bernhard got the moon rock as a souvenir donated it to a museum in Leiden.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhisper

Citing yourself doesn't count as providing sources.

So many empty promises from you.

On 24 July 1969 the material (moon rocks) arrived on earth, within a few months after the first examination at the moon rock laboratory the first samples were sent to more then 500 scientists in nine countries. Also to the Netherlands was one of those counties. The rock is not examined in our own laboratory, Prince Bernhard got the moon rock as a souvenir donated it to a museum in Leiden.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Copying and pasting your own comments from threads you authored still doesn't count as a source.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The rock is not examined in our own laboratory, Prince Bernhard got the moon rock as a souvenir donated it to a museum in Leiden.

Good. Then you can provide a picture of that moon rock(s). Never mind, I will do so for you:

The display in Leiden.
bart.volgers.eu...

edit on 5/2/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Correct that article is confirmed.
Links to dutch news archive Delpher is not working anymore on ATS???

edit on 2-5-2015 by TheWhisper because: link to delfer.nl is not working on ATS

edit on 2-5-2015 by TheWhisper because: link removed

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Does it say the astronauts gave the queen a moon rock?
Does it say the astronauts gave the prince a moon rock?
Does it say the astronauts were visting the Netherlands while they were still in quarantine?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Does it say the astronauts gave the queen a moon rock?
Does it say the astronauts gave the prince a moon rock?
Does it say the astronauts were visting the Netherlands while they were still in quarantine?

9 October 1969 it is stated the queen did get a moon rock (second fake moon rock)
6 August 1970 is is stated that the Price had received an Apollo 11 moon rock as gift and donated it to the museum. (third fake moon rock)

500 scientists in 9 countries got moon rock with in a few months after the Apollo 11 crew is believed to have walk on the moon.

This doesn't look good for NASA.
edit on 2-5-2015 by TheWhisper because: (third fake moon rock)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Correct that article is confirmed.
Links to dutch news archive Delpher is not working anymore on ATS???

Except when they are fake you can find them around your own house.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thx for the article,
They already closed the tread about a Third fake moon rock andlinked it to this thread that means we can talk here about the third fake moon rock.

I found this :

Dagblad voor Nederland 28-01-1970 with picture Bernard with moonstone apollo 11

Middendorf is showing prince bernard (man of queen juliana) an apollo moonrock (34,1 gram) at 27 jan 1970 at his palice in Soestdijk.

The moonstone will be shown in an exhibition in rotterdam a month later.
edit on 2-5-2015 by webstra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Thx for the article,

I found this :

Middendorf is showing prince bernard (man of queen juliana) an apollo moonrock (34,1 gram) at 27 jan 1970 at his palice in Soestdijk.

That is not the same moon rock, it is a temperary moon rock given by NASA. It is not the third fake moon rock Bernhard donated to the museum.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh Adrian you really do need to stop pretending you can do research.

Your story about the so-called third moon rock is nonsense.

All you have found is a newspaper report about what analysis of the Apollo 11 samples show, and it mentions that the official sample given to Holland that was donated to a Dutch museum. The image it uses is a stock image of a lunar sample (some of which were quite big, despite what you claim). Why not translate all of the article for us if you think I am unfairly representing what it says?

This is not news - everyone knows this, and either you are incapable of understanding your own language or you are deliberately and dishonestly misinterpreting the newspaper report. The report, by the way, does not correct the claim that the lunar rocks were collected by Apollo 11. By your own standard this means that Apollo 11 landed on the moon.

Next you'll be telling us that they donated an Apollo 17 rock as well.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thx for the article,

I found this :

Again middendorf, lol.
www.europeana.eu...

You can almost see Middendorf think, "I hope it is not a fake one again"

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Again with copying and pasting your own comments from mirror threads you've authored, as if it somehow provides proof to back up your claims.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
Oh Adrian you really do need to stop pretending you can do research.

Your story about the so-called third moon rock is nonsense.

All you have found is a newspaper report about what analysis of the Apollo 11 samples show, and it mentions that the official sample given to Holland that was donated to a Dutch museum. The image it uses is a stock image of a lunar sample (some of which were quite big, despite what you claim). Why not translate all of the article for us if you think I am unfairly representing what it says?

This is not news - everyone knows this, and either you are incapable of understanding your own language or you are deliberately and dishonestly misinterpreting the newspaper report. The report, by the way, does not correct the claim that the lunar rocks were collected by Apollo 11. By your own standard this means that Apollo 11 landed on the moon.

Next you'll be telling us that they donated an Apollo 17 rock as well.

TW only rleases the information and when we tell you that more fake moon rocks are under investigation you will be shocked. This is not looking good for NASA.

Someone is not telling the truth and it starts with a N...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Thx for the article,

I found this :

That is not the same moon rock, it is a temperary moon rock given by NASA. It is not the third fake moon rock Bernhard donated to the museum.

THIS ONE ???

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Again with copying and pasting your own comments from mirror threads you've authored, as if it somehow provides proof to back up your claims.

Source articles are also give and confirmed by other Dutch speakers.

NASA has a problem and thankt to ATS it is getting bigger.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join