It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Besides what is after this life but yet another?!!!...... Yes another...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: [post=20230373]Night Star

Srry.Dub Post..

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Bye...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Syx, would you like to chat?

P

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

edit on 6-1-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm back, from the wilds of Microsoft.

I didn't vanish on purpose - Despite my mistrust of geeks offering free gifts, I went ahead and installed Windows 10 on my main PC. While the install went fine, two days ago I found to my horror that logging in resulted in a black screen of death variant. Microsoft tried to claim my hard-disk was bad (Pfft, my Linux partition works just fine), so here I am on my spare, using Linux while my main pc is a brick.

I'm glad to at least be able to login!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Glad Ya made it back Bro! Sorry But I gotta go...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Why so sad and why are you angry?

P

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Sorry for All that...
Was just bummed. Fine now but Thanx!
Catch Ya tomorrow prob...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Sorry for All that...
Was just bummed. Fine now but Thanx!
Catch Ya tomorrow prob...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi Pheonix, how is everything going with you?

foss, sorry about your computer problems. I have windows ten and things seem to be fine. Computers are so damned touchy, the slightest thing and wham it gets all screwed up! Glad I got a new tech guy who is a cousin and knows his stuff and hardly charges anything because I'm a relative. I have so many cousins, I don't even know them all.

Speaking of Cousins, I have one coming over to Mom's soon to pick some things up along with my only remaining Aunt. It's always so sad after leaving the apartment because I know that soon enough, I will never walk through that door again.

Ok, cat is fed and so are the fishies, me and turtle are next. Hope everyone is having a good day!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Just saw this picture and thought is was so funny.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Just saw this picture and thought is was so funny.

Hahahahaha! Love it! Gotta go. Be back later sometime!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi guys

Being with the kids was amazing, fantastic, overwhelming, fun, and every good word you can think of. They love Mrs C, and Mrs C was like a sister with the ex wife
It got a bit scary at times !!!!!

Christmas was just quite simply the best Christmas ever for us (Except the sales shopping.....................The Ex is still a world champion bargain hunter.............And my daughter is challenging her for the gold medal.............. :@@

This is the quiet before the storm for me, in a week or two we hit a 10,000 hour contract and it'll be all hands on, in, under, beside and every position you can think of (Leave it Gordi
) the deck, so I'm chilling whilst I can before it's time to hit the gas and go full out again.

You guys are always in my thoughts

Just taking some Cody time

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Dang !

There is actually a real Cody !

I was beginning to think he was just a figment !

My best to you and yours for 2016 mate ! Glad your time with the family was good ...

Now get your butt back to work !

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Always sooooo good to see you Cody! I am so glad you had such a wonderful time with the kids over the holidays. Rest while you can Honey! HUGS!

Hiya Timely! How you've been?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody Bro!! I'm glad Your Holidays were Good!
It's Great to see You here!!
Best Wishes for This New Year!!

Hello Everyone! I Wish You ALL Well This Year!!!

(Flying around overhead...)
edit on 7-1-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hay Syx let us scratch you behind the ear a little. Isn't that nice? Please don't be sad.

Does any one remember Falcor?

Dawg I am so sorry if I offended you. But I must make the statement that I was not raised a "city slicker" but grew up on the foot hills of the Appalachians and far removed to Europe had my first job at twelve on a farm that raised hogs and cows.
My reward was to tend to the horses. In the winter on moon lit nights we would ride out bundled up and happy. I would lay on the back of a horse in the summer, as she grassed and take nap.
Rain never deterred us from getting the cows in for milking. An on coming storm would just inspire us to work harder to get the hay in.
I do know what city life is like having lived in a Metropolis too, and traveled much. But city slicker, nay.
When I go out side my joy is to hear the voice of the stars singing.

Night Those nasty little remote thingies. I should get my self a drone and bomb them with marsh mellows.
Thank you. I would love to cook a six course meal, heck, twelve, that would last all day and into the evening and after that we could have songs and dance and story telling by some of our wonderful sages in here.

Crappie You must really have a passion for fishing. How do you like to prepare them? I prefer very simple salt, pepper and lemon. that is if I ever caught one. Hmprf.
edit on 7-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: No one else does it why should I

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

OMG I LOVED that movie!!!! I wanted one of my own...

Hey Syx. Glad to hear it sounds like you guys are finally getting settled in. I can't imagine moving at Christmas. The season is crazy enough!
edit on 1/7/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hay Martin I wish I could find a copy. I'm a collector.
Any way Michael Ende the author of "The Never Ending Story" made a movie called "Momo", there is a synchronized English version. Just as politically incorrect as the other one. Perhaps too obvious and not Hollywood style. But very well made

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join