It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Morning Night !

I have been well thank you, despite the east coast low that has brought widespread flooding to this area.
I have not been personally affected, although I was unable to get to work a couple of days ago.

The sun is now shining and it is a beautiful summers day !
Hopefully it will lift the spirits of the poor folk who are still battling rising waters due to the delayed effect of the river systems.

Nature sure knows how to have a tantrum !

Hope your good self and all Sheddies are well and happy !

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi Syx, Martin and Wis!

Timeley, it's so strange that you are having morning as I am having night and you are having Summer and I'm having Winter. LOL

Gotta go roll some ciggs and catch a movie. See you all later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

WIS I am fine now. But THANX! (Dragons Purring sound...) That Scratching was Great! LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yah doing the move around Christmas was crazy. But necessary...
It will all work out...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Just wanting to say Hey! HEY!!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! Hope the Movie is a good one!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey bro !

Glad you got a smile in the funny thread !

Hope you and CC are looking after each other .

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It's SNOWING!!!! (Here!)

Quick Timely - get the Furry Budgie Smugglers On!!! ROFL

G

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Not in front of the Ladies mate ...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

CC and I are rarely more than an arms punch away from each other Bro! But Thanx!

Hey to You and ALL the Shedders!!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi guys! And hello to everyone in Shed land!

Winter has only just begun and I'm already dreaming of Spring. As my Irish Grandmother used to say, "Honey, you're wishing your life away." LOL

I wanted to color in my mermaid coloring book, but have things to do. Ya know, like take the garbage out, get the mail and sort through the tons of craft supplies and what-not in my bedroom. So I leave you all for now but I shall return on the wings of a dragon.

Enjoy your snow Gordi! Go make a snowman or snow dragon or something. Don't forget to take pics after.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
THIS is the view from my front win-dow... RIGHT NOW!
SNOW!! WooHoo!!! But I'm IN by the fire with a nice glass of Red! So no snowmen tonight!! LOL

I LOVE IT!

G
edit on 8-1-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: ATS wont let me say "window"??

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hey Gang!
Night I am right With You Wishing for Spring!!! Raining here BUT that will turn to freezing rain then Snow, they say...

HEY Gordy I Love that Night time Shot!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well here we go folks.

I'm getting ready for some cold weather.

Anyone who drive's, don't forget to check your tire pressure.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Nice right? Hey Kat, are You closer to Lake Michigan or the Mississippi River? Just curious and You do not have to disclose your location Ya know...

We are right next to The Rock River just before where it dumps into the Mississippi River. On the curve where the Rivers actually run from East to West...Oh to add, We are in Coal Valley IL... I think You already knew that...
edit on 8-1-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm actually close to Lake Superior. I'm not sure on the actual mileage, but I think it's about 50/50.

Definitely in the snow belt of Superior.

edit on 8-1-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2016 by crappiekat because: SP OK???

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Thanks Kitty, I'm in the lilac zone. Got wood in, enough kindling, two new space heaters so my pipes don't freeze, new double curtains and gonna get booties this year for my ten year old Beagle.
I have super cold weather gear so all I worry about are the animals, the car and my pipes.
Got the ice an snow off my roof and the chimney cleaned.

I think I saw wolf tracks on our walk today. Two sets, one very large and one slightly smaller perhaps a pup. But I really can't say be cause they are so rare around here so my experience is very limited. They seemed fresh and I was very excited. Had it been my "friend" the bear I would have turned back.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Glad to hear your ready for our deep freeze.

I don't want to jinx us. LOL!!!! But we have another storm system coming out of the west.

OH, HOW COOL, But at the same time, it kinda scares me. I have heard stories from hunter's up here, about being stalked by them.

Remember that lady who got mauled up by Hurley? They tried to say it was the neighbor's dog pulling at her clothes.

That's why I need to get that puppy this spring.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I thought I would share this, they are too cute. Is the crow going to tickle the wolfs feet?

Gordi it sounds like you guys never get snow. Nice pic, do I see a Big Foot hiding in there?

Things have calmed down here after the holidays.
I guess I could be a little more sociable, but then again in "real" life I am rather tight lipped about my self.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Gordi it sounds like you guys never get snow. Nice pic, do I see a Big Foot hiding in there?

Nah, that was just Gordi.

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join