It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

OK, I know it's not me. We have our ghosts back again.

Did I say the bad word. (Polar Vortex) ??

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The Snowmobiles It depends on the kind of people you relate to. Now if I described the kind of people who actually ride these obnoxious noisy monstrous abnormalities I would be kicked out of ATS.
If they served a purpose commuting to gather food, I could relate, but all these things do is make noise and transport people from one bar to the other. "Bar Hopping" has a whole new context when you have people in sub-zero temps challenging each other as to who can move fastest on a gallon of beer.
My night hike on a silent lake is suddenly dangerous and not so silent because of these "people".

Scat. Well I am not as good as I want to be. Coyote, Fox, Deer(that one is easy, Polka Dots) Bear, a must, it looks like human feces, kind of, but the smell is much different. Humans smell terrible.
Gotta get your nose in there.
Owl pulp, I think it is called in English.
The DNR is great. We lost our station here, due to His Highness's budget cuts. Won't go there.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

What a tool. I can't wait for his ass to be booted out of this state. Yea, Yea, I know he is a Koch Bros. invention. But jeez, are folks that stupid or do they really believe this crap?

Down in Illinios you know who your dealing with. LOL!!!!!

But now that I am learning about stuff up here, it really makes me wonder more.

Sorry, But I gotta tell ya it makes me alittle uneasy. Maybe I should have just gone straight to Canada. OH Wait!!! Are they related??? LOL!!!!
edit on 5-1-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You are smart. I don't think it is brave to go on the ice before it is safe, it is stupid.

Polar Vortex. Well I don't think it is a common expression among the "natives". They seem to have only two distinctions, "Cold and Really Cold" and then the in between "It's chilly today" at 15 bellow. Now if it is windy they have a whole different vocabulary.

Do I fish? It depends on how one defines fishing. Do I enjoy to cast a line and catch nothing for hours, yes. I just like to be out there. And I will have to learn how to determine gender as you do.

Now don't you go on that ice and drown your self, I'll beat you up if you do.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Thanks WIS, I am smart and aware. It just get me so excited when I know other are out there.

Yes you are right. safety is priority.

Pictures like this get me excited.

And hungry.

edit on 5-1-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The ice isn't totally safe as of yet...well, here abouts anyways even though my dumbass Dawgs wander about it from time to time here on the property. I can see a freezing bath coming up in my future. Hehe. They may be dumbass Dawgs, but I love 'em.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Snowmobile "Bar hopping" can be fun and is a Rural past time. I wouldn't expect no city slicker to relate to actual good times.

Don't push my buttons...I don't have time for that. Fun is fun and ya get it where ya can find it. LOL

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Just flying in with some of my friends.

I do hope there are left overs and room in that gorgeous dinning room for hungry people? May I bring a dish.
Or is there a kitchen where I can cook? That would be lovely.

There was talk about how things have changed. As I see it there have all ways been petty trolls and the constant vigilance of our MODs. It is a compassionate place. Within the structure that is provided we can express ourselves.

Love the pic!!!!! You can bring a dish or cook in the kitchen, the pixies will be more than happy to assist you in there if you'd like.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Hello everyone!!! Found this picture and thought it looked like our Tree. I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to work on a story entry for this evening.

That tree is awesome!!!! I can picture our characters in there for sure! Looking forward to your story entry. Sometimes at night when I can't sleep, I'll start making up a story and go on some interesting adventure. LOL

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That meal looks delicious! I'll be right over! YUM!

Wis, it's cool that you can track animals. I know little birdie feet tracks and kitty cats, but not much else. LOL

Yeah, those noisy snow mobiles would annoy me too, just like motorcycles. LOUD!!!! We have a neighbor who has this damned electronic toy car thingy that he fixed up to be really loud. On and off throughout the summer he plays with the damned thing and it drives everyone crazy. I'll be out on the swing soaking up the warm air and sunshine and relaxing reading my book then out of nowhere VROOM, VROOOOOOM, VROOOOM!
LOL
edit on 5-1-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Snowmobile "Bar hopping" can be fun and is a Rural past time. I wouldn't expect no city slicker to relate to actual good times.

Don't push my buttons...I don't have time for that. Fun is fun and ya get it where ya can find it. LOL

Hey, I've always been a city slicker...believe me, we know how to fun! I used to go nightclub hopping back in the day, drinking and listening to good bands and dancing the night away while I could still stand up. LOL

Good to see you Sweetie! Hope you don't have to take that frozen bath any time soon. I'm freezing just thinking about it! Cold out today! BRRRRR

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20227103]TDawgRex[/po

LOL!!!

I love you dawg.

You make me wanna do better tomorrow.

I will. And I will get you on that ice someday.

Chicken #!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

LOL! Everyone loves Dawg! Just make sure that ice is safe. I don't want have to set the dragons off on a rescue mission or anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Morning/afternoon my Lovlies! I'm out the door, going out with my Sister for a while, but I shall return. How is everyone doing?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good evening to You and everyone else!
I've been hovering, lurking...

edit on 6-1-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Since when does our mighty winged one just lurk?

Hiya Syx!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Still using my phone and it sucks...
Can't see any avatars....
And well this life....

Ready to Flame Out of ...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

No avatars? Oh man, that must suck!

Well, at least we know you're still around and I won't have to send out a search party or anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Search Party... Hmmm...
It may be needed My Little Elven Friend...
I May direct Myself towards Unknowns very soon...
Very Soon......

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20230373]Night Star

Srry.Dub Post

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join