It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

ATS has indeed changed in many ways over the years. Lately the staff has been upset by some members who just don't or won't follow the rules of the site. They are being stricter and hopefully, more meaningful threads and comments will be made. I know there are a lot of people who won't even post a thread or make a comment, lest they be ridiculed and that is not how things should be.

Luckily, there enough great people and enough interesting things here at the site that make me stay. I think I'm a lifer. I mean, I have my own room and everything. LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You do indeed.

I think that's the right room, just from a different view.

The Shed has become a very magical place. It is a place I feel comfortable in.

I thank you all for that.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Dang, all that reminiscing has got me hungry.

Help yourself.

Were actually having chicken stir fry, tonight, but this is a good appetizer.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For our story posters...My last two entries are on page 163. Please check to see if you are in this group and post accordingly. I haven't been able to make any entries because nobody is posting and I know you all have your own ideas on what you want your characters to say and do. I know Syx is outside somewhere. Me, not my character Night Star. LOL

I know everyone has been busy over the holidays and what-not. Just wanted you guys to know where to continue from when you are ready. I don't mean to rush anyone. If I get a yen to write, I can make another story line where things are happening elsewhere until everyone gets caught up.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: Night Star

You do indeed.

I think that's the right room, just from a different view.

The Shed has become a very magical place. It is a place I feel comfortable in.

I thank you all for that.

WOW! Love that pic! That's the dining hall I believe. LOL

The Shed is indeed a magical place for us all and I love each and every one of you!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You're always making me hungry Kat! If I'm fat, it's your fault! LOL

That grinder/sandwich would have gone good with my soup.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
THIS is how to spend my Monday! (Last day of my festive holidays)

The Oldest Swinger In Town!! LOL
G

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

LOL thanx P!! I'll try to be careful!! But Surfing on fast moving flood waters is so much Fun!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OMG, you are so damned cute! Love the vid! That would make a cool avatar. No, not you feet, the rest of you. LOL

Hope your almost done moving Syx. What a pain to have to move all your belongings elsewhere!

Hope everyone is well!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just flying in with some of my friends.

I do hope there are left overs and room in that gorgeous dinning room for hungry people? May I bring a dish.
Or is there a kitchen where I can cook? That would be lovely.

There was talk about how things have changed. As I see it there have all ways been petty trolls and the constant vigilance of our MODs. It is a compassionate place. Within the structure that is provided we can express ourselves.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Well Gordy, I was gonna say "Cool Hammock Vid!", BUT if I'm gettin reported, then NeverMind...

LMAO!! Cool Vid Bro!!!

Hey Rain! Yah moving is a Pain in the A$$, but We are finally done! NOW We just have to Sort, Store, and or Place everything!!
This is when the Fun really begins!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WIS! I Love that Pic!! Very Cool!!
I agree that if People would just Respect ATS for what it is, that This Site would be Better...
There will always be Jerks online. They just need to go somewhere else!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hello everyone!!! Found this picture and thought it looked like our Tree. I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to work on a story entry for this evening.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Gordi, That looks so comfy. We used to have a hammock in the back yard when I was a kid. On weekends, when I would wake up at 6am. (my brain thinking it was time to get up for school) I would go out to the hammock and sleep for another hour or so. Now I don't have a hammock anymore, but I will go out onto the chase on the deck and sleep.

I love sleeping outside. Where I'm at now, I'm afraid to sleep outside at night. Need to get that puppy. Maybe this spring.

Hey Syx. Congrats on being done moving. Jeez, we have been here over a year and still have boxes we haven't gone thru. Come Summer, it's probably gonna be Garage Sale time. I love garage sales. You never know what kind of treasure's your going to find. And it's kinda cool, because there's always a story behind something if you ask.

Hi Martin, I love your Tree. I starred at for a bit and I could picture myself as a little person and looking out at the lake, and at my size it was an Ocean. It's all about how we perceive things. The human mind is a wonder.

I had a very positive day today.

Got home just in time to make a nice dinner for all.

This is what I made for dinner tonight. There is cornbread, but I couldn't find a pict with cornbread. LOL!!!

I make really good gravy.

edit on 5-1-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hey cody!!!!!

I kinda forgot about ya there. I was at WOW there for a minute. LOL!!!!

Glad to hear your tired and ready for some down time. That to me, say's you had a great time with the kids.

I hope you have a relaxing down time, and start planning the next adventure.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Hi WIS,

Love your pict.

It has a very relaxing feeling.

Are you ready for the "Polar Vortex"?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Martin that is adorable. How would I find a link to search for it?
Oh you are going to continue the story? I want to write but get caught up in catching up.

Gordi what a great vid. and I am happy you apparently aren't in the rain paths, if you were you could use the hammock as an air balloon.

Any hoo, I had a nice passage in to the New Year. We got hammered in snow, so the snow mobiler's are happy (shh don't tell any one, I have an extreme prejudice against them). I shoveled for two days, enjoyed the holidays and now my walks consist of tracking various animals. I am a lousy tracker still. I know the usual squirrel, "wabbit", mouse, raccoon, fox, but the felines and canines are still tricky for me.
Determining age takes soooo much practice. Sun, wind, temp.
Poop is easier, does it smell or not?
When I see a bear track, I just go the other way
, hungry, awake winter bears are not my cup of tea. Actually never.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yeah Kitty there you are, I missed you. (there could be a word play on that in Danish, a cat is also a Miss).

Hay who says we are getting another Vortex?
The last time my toilet froze for two months. I promise you that is NOT some thing I want to relive.
No I don't mind the snow but....
Yes since then I am prepared.

The lakes here aren't safe yet but I look forward to "walking on water".

I Want some of that gravy. Woman you are dangerous with all that food.

edit on 5-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: FOOD

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

OMG!!!! That is another thing that makes me laugh about being up here. People HATE Snowmobilers. LOL!!!!!

Where I live there is a curfew, but I still hear them. It doesn't bother me. But I guess if the people were trespassing, that would really piss me off.

Tracking is something I would love to learn. There is a program with the DNR. I want to look more into that. I have a fact poster in my garage about "Tracks in the snow" About the only thing I could identify would be a Squirrel. LOL!!!!

Dang you can identify scant? Damn you are good.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This is a copy of just Wisconsin. Check out lots of other sites.

wuwm.com.../0

I think they just liking that word. It is usual here in the North Woods. Yes?

We have some lakes with 7" already. Ran into a guy today who I plan to fish with, but this guy is talking about driving out. I am gonna wait until next week has passed. Some folks are braver than me.

I have been playing around the shallow inlets. But I am not brave enough to really get out far.

Do you fish?

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join