It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi Family!

I'm sorry I'm back in vow-of-silence/lurker mode...it is what it is.

I hope you are all well!
I just wanted to let Night Star know that she has been nominated for President, lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love to all,
jacy xoxo

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WIS And Everyone!!
LOL WIS! You are quite Welcome!

I Love that Dragon Pic!! Very Cool!
If it warms up Just a little I'll do a Fly By and melt the snow there for You. Right now it's too cold! Being cold blooded, (but with a Warm Heart), I have problems outside at this time of the year!! LOL!!!...

edit on 10-1-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

(I prefer Billy Connolly's: "If you don't like the weather here in Scotland, just hang around for 5 minutes!" LOL)

OMG, here in New England, our saying is...If you don't like the weather, wait a minute. It changes quickly!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Hi Family!

I'm sorry I'm back in vow-of-silence/lurker mode...it is what it is.

I hope you are all well!
I just wanted to let Night Star know that she has been nominated for President, lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love to all,
jacy xoxo

WHAT? How do I miss these things? Oh, because I come here first and haven't seen any new posts yet. Well you know I'm going to check that out!

I wish you weren't in lurkers mode so much. I really, really miss you!!!!! HUGS, Love and light!

Hiya Gordi and Syx! Hello everyone out there!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm here hunny!
Just researching seizures, etc. and reading random threads here.

How are you?? Besides entering politics, hehe....

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hahahaha! Man that gave me such a laugh! Thanks for pointing me to that thread!

I'm hanging in there Sweetie! Feeling rather tired right now. Think I need a nap, or just to curl up on the couch with the cat and watch something interesting on t.v. Catch you later! HUGS!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Night Don't you hate that. It just disappears, poof. And it is funny we apologize even though the recipient has no idea. Thank you for the effort. Now you cuddle up with your cats and turtle and fish.

GordiThank you for clearing that up. Now I can read your posts with out swooning. A plain Scottish accent will put me in a state of sheer bliss but I won't faint.
On the oil rig we had "boys" who would chat in Gaelic, in the break room, combined with there various dialects from Ireland, Scotland and Britain. And I would just sit there and soak it in. All though not able to comprehend a single word I wouldn't miss a moment in that crappie, oil smelling, drafty break room. I'd rush down in the morning in my jammies, curl up in a corner and listen.
We had a Kiwi too, adorable accent.
Something about phonetics. Music.

JacyWe aren't well acquainted but I do want to say "Hello"

Syx Yes dragons are technically reptiles, but they carry their own "flame" . I am not asking you to go to Antarctica.

OK this is not as you guys, by now, know my normal (ordinary), not to say I am "normal", manner of expressing my self. I had a crappie day actually starting two days ago. I am in a terrible mood after being pulled over Friday, two days ago, and a blessing comes in three's or how ever that goes.
I want to hibernate, put my "Go Away, unless the house is burning" sign out. I have a sign like that.

Every time I see some one or take a call they want something. In the physical world. Not here.
Leave Me Alone.
Jeez that felt good.

edit on 10-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Fuddle Muffin

edit on 10-1-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well, now it's two things I hate equally: Microsoft and Michigan's weather. Yesterday, it was warm enough for me to go outside and hike without a coat. And today, I woke up to see ice and snow coming down. As it is, I need to get up early for work.

My brick pc is stuck at the login screen now, boo!

Other than that, not much else to report on my side - both instruments are coming along.

-foss

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hay Foss when I open the door with a damp hand it sticks. Auch. Now that is cold.
We only have three months left of this. "We can do it'

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm with Jacy at the moment. I'm still in lurker mode myself. Don't worry y'all...we haven't left ya. I think that many of us Shedders have just gone quiet to contemplate life and it's intricacies.

But we are still here in spirit...so no need to despair.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wis, What did you get pulled over for? Sorry you've had a couple of crappie days! I know how that is and it sucks. I want to hibernate too!!!! Big hug for you!!!!!

Hiya Foss, yeah weather is strange in many places. Computers can suck royally sometimes, especially if you're not technically inclined, like me. LOL Glad the instruments are coming along! Keep at it!!!

Yay, it's Dawg! Oh I just hate when people go to lurking mode. I'm tempted myself sometimes because I feel so blah and don't know what to share, but the Shed must go on! Bring on the problems, we'll battle them! Bring on the magic and enchantment, we shall embrace them. Bring on the humor and fun, we can all use some. Just try to be here as best you can folks. Without you all, there is no Shed.

edit on 10-1-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Me thinks too many are lurking lately. Do I have to send out a search party again? Syx, get the dragons ready!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank you Styx.

I have been reading in an attempt to catch up.
Wow! This has gotten very popular but I have always loved this type of thing even when it was letters sent with each person it is sent to adding to the story then published when complete, locally, for all participants to read.
Then on Lotus, Microsoft Site I cannot recall, then a site similar to My Space in some aspects, it's awesome this writing game has stayed alive and thrives on.

Thank you again, and Blessings

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

( Contemplating a Trip to help WIS in the Antarctic, Syx heads for the Dragons Keep to rouste up some Dragons for company on The Journey...

Seeing NightStar may need a Search Party, He mentions that to The Dragons...

Syx and the dozen other Dragons go airborn and see Several of The Shed Denizens Lurking around outside The Shed. Peeking in the Windows and just wandering around, if They were anyone else, We would DiveBomb close to Them to be sure They were not dangerous...
Onward the Swarm of Great Wings take the Dragons as They search for Others and on Their way to The Antarctic...)...

edit on 10-1-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Why Thank you WalkinSilence.

That is a truly stunning photo.

I have been reading but not yet caught up.

I concur.

This IS a beautiful Oasis but far from small lol!

Blessings

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: StormyStars

LOL SS! Ummm, may I call You SS ?
You are quite Welcome! And, HEY We just posted at the same time!

Yes This place has been and still is quite the Joy Ride! But I did take a wrong turn once. I am back on the right road now I think...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
StormyStars, so glad you are enjoying our magical realm here. It is a place you can come to every day and hang out and unwind. We are behind in our story telling, but hoping things pick up soon.

Thanks for the search Syx. I took a cruise around the skies earlier myself on Storm. I didn't stay up there too long though, it was freezing! BRRRRR!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I know Night, it was a freezy journey...
We have returned. We had to Flame each other just to be warm enough to fly... Good thing We Dragons have tough hides!!! LMAO!!!

edit on 11-1-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

NSA - FBI - ASIO - and any other meaningful three letter strings ...

You've turned ...

Nah!

Couldn't just lurk ... had to throw us a bone !!

How ya bin Jace ...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
@Syxpak ...

Rack off hairy legs!!

It's stinking fot Summer here bro !!

Forgive us Southern hemispherians a peak into the ...

" Warm and toasty on a Winters Eve ... " etc.

We are "Hot and sweaty in the stinking heat" !

edit on 11-1-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join