It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
OMG, it's Dawg! I missed you so much!!!!! I was wondering how you were and where you went to because I didn't see at the other place anymore. I am so relieved!

Hope your Niece had a great party!

Walkin, you sound like a gentle and wonderful soul and poetic! I love people whos words flow so eloquently, so beautiful.

Star, (I feel like I'm talking to myself with my name being Night Star) It's nice that you want to be a teacher and I'm sure it will be a rewarding career for many years to come.

Hi Kat! You have to be up at 4am? OMG! I'm lucky if I can get my butt to bed by 3am! LOL
edit on 11-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

LOL!!!!!

Are you ready for some Ice fishing?

Just let me know.

FLAG!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yeppers. It's 5:30 and I am off.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
**********HUGS THE DAWG**********

Good morning Family!!

I have written 2 long replies here, only to have my lappy freeze up and need a reboot.
So now I'm just going to say "good morning", or as I now like to say instead "murp".

If my messages seem strange at all, it could be the frustration I'm feeling about being "frozen". Starting to feel like a Disney princess here, haha....

jacy

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Let it go

Sorry can't figure out how to embed the video from my phone. Lol. All said with love

edit on 12/12/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

NO HUGGING!

But something to start yer day.

Warning! NSFW

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Jessie! Hi to everyone else too!
Im not sure about eatin a catfish that big. I don't like cats pulled from the Mississippi river as they taste too muddy to me.
Not too sure about why or how Coal Valley got it's name. I'd assume it's because there are many coal mining sites all throughout the area. All older sites that most of ifnot all are closed down.

Sorry for the bad puncuations and spelling errreerrrs... Lol!!

Hope everyone has a Great day!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WIS! Umm close guess on the star on tree image. I think that was Night sitting on Her Dragon Storm... None the less a very nice capture!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I want to say I confess I want to try something like Ice Fishing. But living California its hard to do activities like these.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Dawg Bro!!! What an Awesomely Cool Surprise to see You here!!!

Exellant Story entry too!!!...

Well sorry but I have to go visit some Vampires now... I need to have some blood drawn. Doc wants to have it tested for Diabetes and possible Prostate Cancer.

Please everyone DO NOT get freaked by that.
Doc merely suspect's based on He felt something odd during the Dreadful exam he did. Yah it was the not fun kind of exam...
From that He fingered tests shoul be done on my blood...
Lol!...
edit on 12-12-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I want to say I confess I want to try something like Ice Fishing. But living California its hard to do activities like these.

Thank you

You'll have to visit Kat then. LOL

Christmas must be so strange in California, well not for Californians I guess. We usually have snow though it's been rather warm some days lately.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Syx, good luck with your bloodwork! I'll be having some done soon myself.

Hiya Kat and Jacy and Martin...what the hell? I posted a reply to Dawg and Kat and it isn't here.
I swear this place is haunted sometimes. That or the pixies are at it being brats again.

I had said to Kat that the only fishing I do is at the pet shop to put them in my tanks, or eat them when someone else kills them.

To Dawg I had said that he isn't here one day and already causing trouble. What would Elsie think? Or whatever her name is. And also that he should know that some of us ignore the no hugging rule! So...HUGS!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WIS! Umm close guess on the star on tree image. I think that was Night sitting on Her Dragon Storm... None the less a very nice capture!

Why yes, yes that was me putting the star on the tree. Can't do it without a good tall dragon!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Filled up a ceramic sleigh with red flowers, pine cones, a candy cane reindeer and greenery and doodads. Put a bit of glitter on the flowers. Going to leave it at the cemetery for Mom and Dad on Tuesday when I'm out with my friend. Also going to shop for the last of the Christmas gifts I need and I'm ready for Christmas. I wanted to make some seashell angels, but I don't know if I'll feel inspired enough for more crafts.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I always seem to cause trouble where ever I go. It's my talent I guess. Just wanted to swing by and say Hey to all the other day. I'm still busy here in Wisconsin. The chores are never done and Trooper has a tendency to eat everything in sight. Oh well...Dawgs explore the world around them with their mouths. hehe. But the diarrhea he generates at times is something to behold and smell. LOL He's now six months old and smart as a whip. Weighs in at 50lbs as well with more growing to do.

Back to work. I was volunteered to paint some signs for the local Lions chapter. They liked my last work and my niece volunteered me for this job....grrr. Oh well, at least this one is easy and requires no art work, just lettering.

TTYL and take care Peeps!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hi Dawg! Do you have a pic of this 50 pound pup?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Heya Dawg,

Dang they do keep you busy. Busy is good.

Bow WOW. 50lbs? That's alot of Dog. LOL!!!!

Are there other four legged friends for Trooper to play with while your working?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

OK Night. I have a big bag of sea shells I don't know what to do with.

If you have time, could you please explain to me how make sea shell angels?

Picture's too if you have them.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

OK Night. I have a big bag of sea shells I don't know what to do with.

If you have time, could you please explain to me how make sea shell angels?

Picture's too if you have them.

I have a ton of those scallop shells. I'm going to glue a glass pearl for a head. You could use a round wooden bead if you prefer. There are some vids on you tube but I don't like theirs, so I'm doing my own thing. You could leave the shell natural or add glitter, lace strips, ribbon anything you can imagine. I also have white feathers I will use as wings. Some just make a ribbon bow and that is their wings. There are soooo many variations. I will use a glue gun to add the head and a loop or wire for hanging.

With shells the ideas are endless, cover the edges of a picture frame, cover a box and use it for anything: jewelry box, gift box, anything you'd like. You could even cover the edges of a mirror or glass table, a vase, etc. You can make jewelry. YouTube has some great craft vids to give you ideas. I took out my box of shells and pearls. Tomorrow I'll go digging for the feathers and whatnot.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Holy crap! Either use Bing or google and search for seashell angel ornaments and hit images. Now my mind is racing with ideas!!!!!! WOW! From simple to elaborate and everything in between! You'll love them!

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join