It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Dawg I just put a little dog house together for you. Kind of an appeasement gift because I am new here. 50 pound puppy better start him on glucosamine right away. Oh Hugs BTW.

Here's a little season cheer. A Sami girl getting Rudolph ready for Santa.

Syx thank you for correcting me of course it is Night on Storm. How is dragon riding any way? Isn't it a little hot no pun intended.
Night you sure know how to make the season cozy. Post a picture of your own seashell angels. ( dang it my spell check is underlining everything) Hmprf.
Kitty I never got into ice fishing. Fishing, yes. All though I haven't caught an edible specimen in ten years I do enjoy just standing in the water teasing the blue gills. Vicious little bastards they jump for ear rings and attack your legs.

Those catfish should be released, look at those cute faces, they are lovable.

edit on 12-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Oh Bother

edit on 12-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: fiddles

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Love your new avatar!!!

Actually it's rather cold riding dragons this time of year with the chilly wind and all.

Love your girl and reindeer image!

Here are some velvet heart ornaments I have made in the past.

edit on 12-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Some of my jewelry

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wren and pixie

Perhaps I posted it before.
Those are adorable hearts they look so soft. If you put herbs in them they would, well be scented. How about catnip for Kitties Hehe. I want a whole basket of them.
The jewelry is lovely. I all ways admire people who have the patients for such intricate endeavors. The crystal and elf must be something you wear.
How do I make pictures smaller?
edit on 12-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: fiddles

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

OMG, I love that faery and bird pic!!!!! You could resize it from your pics on your computer then reload on ATS.

You cracked me up with the comments on the blue gills earlier! Hahahaha!

The last jewelry pic is a pendant of a piece of aqua colored sea glass, pearl and metal faery.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Love your new avatar!!! Loved the reindeer and girl image too!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Night here are the books you requested previously together with some enchanted beings.
I am a ferocious reader myself, I stopped counting my tiny library at six-hundred. Hadn't I moved over seas my collection would have been beyond two thousand. I love books. To hold them, smell them, write in the margin, let them become one with you. Oh Dear. Here I go.

Oh the Avatar. Thank you for the kudos. It is my silent provocation towards the current Trumpification of our society. I think she is magnificent, regal.
edit on 12-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Just a thought

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Oh I have a passion for books and magical beings! I have an image on facebook I'll go get later or tomorrow to share in here. You'll love it!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
a reply to: Night Star

Yeppers. Trooper is a Tri-Color Rough Collie. I introduced him I thought before I departed. His playmate is a Chorkie mix, my sisters dawg who's handle is Bruce Wayne. They are the best of buds, but Trooper does have a tendency to literally squash Bruce since he is so much bigger.

Bruce Wayne is 9 months old and weighs 5lbs.

I got a new Galaxy s6 and cannot figure out how to send my photos from my phone to my confuser. One thing at a time I guess. In addition, I just found out that I have duties at a local tavern here tonite.

People need to stop volunteering me for work!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I'm sure you'll figure out the camera thing soon enough Dawg. If you need to relax, just say no to people sometimes. I'm sure they'll understand.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Here's the photo I found!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Night that is lovely.
I will rest assured that we all will be sprinkled with fairy dust in our dreams.

Time passes so rapidly from dream to dream from one smile to another. The seasons are so short, is it what life becomes in "the end" a quickening?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad it's the weekend - it's been really long. I had to fill in for my manager at work, and will have to up till Christmas, one of my friends was threatening to throw her life away, so all last week I had to flood her box with positive messages; I was quite a bit stressed because I couldn't even call the police to check up on her, as I don't even know where she currently is. She seems to be talking now, but it's a slow recovery process.

That's my motivation for getting back on here a little more - seems like one mishap after another (at least these don't directly impact me yet).

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Night that is lovely.
I will rest assured that we all will be sprinkled with fairy dust in our dreams.

Time passes so rapidly from dream to dream from one smile to another. The seasons are so short, is it what life becomes in "the end" a quickening?

That was beautiful!

Time does indeed pass rapidly leading to a certain end, yet a new and different and perhaps better life after this one. In the moments we spend here, we live and we learn, we experience and explore, we live with compassion and love and do the best that we can. And after...we meet the stars and the universe and what lies beyond, more beautiful and wondrous than we could ever imagine or dream of. I think so anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Your friend is lucky to have you foss. She is turning to you so that is a hopeful sign. Keep trying to find out where she is and if she is close enough, try to meet up with her. I wish her all the best. Please keep us posted on what you hear and find out.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hi guys

Haven't caught up yet, but having a lovely relaxing day, serviced the car and cut down a neighbours kitchen yesterday, nearly bought a church, still umming and ahhhhing over that one.

It's a stunning building but one hell of a commitment and the bonus is I'd be living next door to Gordi....................That couldn't possibly get messy

Cody

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I thought you did too. So I went looking for it. Couldn't find it.

Must have been elsewhere.

Well, It's Sunday Morn. Are you up for some football? Or ya hanging from last night? LOL!! "Volunteer" Isn't that code for "FREE DRINKS" LOL!!!!!

Bears playing the Redskins today. Yuk! I have never liked the Redskins. So I guess I will have to go with the Bears.

Packers/Steelers OH Gaude!!! Do I haveee to cheer on the Packers.

I may just have a few today.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Morning Cody

What do you mean "you cut down someones Kitchen"

Bought a Church??? Is this the same one you were talking about last year. If I remember correctly the pictures were really cool.

But, isn't there a way you can move it?? Talk about the neighbors from Hell......

Wild Music at all hours, loud Motorcycles racing up and down the streets.

Folks walking around with nothing on under there kilts. Hehe. Nay, Not messy at all. LOL!!

And not to mention The BlonnaHooley roadies all over.

The Village folk would probably try to run all ya's out of town. LOL
edit on 13-12-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I went looking. Oh my, there are some really cute idea's for shell. I've got a 1/2 gal bag filled with different size and color shells from our trips to Florida.

I also like the idea of feathers. White feathers.

I know I don't have the time this year. But maybe next year.

Thank you for the idea's.

Star,

Well if you ever get to the Midwest, during the winter, LOL!!! Come on out. It's always fun. Even when you don't catch anything, there's lots of fun to be had.
edit on 13-12-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I have to admit I dreamed of permanently moving to the mid west. While I enjoyed meeting new people I prefer more open spaces. Besides I want to reduce the use of electronic devices since living in the city its hard to get away from such devices. How safe is the mid west?

Walkinsilence since your from the Mid West feel free to chime in.

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join