It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I read it and replied. Awesome!! Post it!!
I'll try to get mine in later.
Have some things to tend to here now,
so will be gone for a while.. Loved it!!

Gotta Fly for a while. So CatchYa's ALL later!!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi Darth, Martin and Syx!

Oh another jewelry maker, how awesome! Glad that I have inspired you Ladies!
You both are actually inspiring me to get my butt back to making more jewelry!

Ah Syx, I know, I know, I have to write something soon! LOL Hang in there, gotta get the brain fuel going.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Good Lord, I have to find my notepaper that lists the names of my characters. I forgot the forest boy's name and the young wizard. LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

When Drego and Jala finally reached the area of Battle they could see some of the fallen dragons lying about. Drego immediately sent out positive energies trying to feel with his powers where they were needed most.
“We have lost so many Jala.” Drego said looking around at the dragons that littered the landscape. “Do we have the power to still save them?”
“Of course we do!” Jala snapped. “Don’t you let any of your negativity slide into your powers. I can’t fight them and you too! Now snap out of it and start pushing your powers.”

Jala sent out a strong and powerful wave of healing. Drego came and stood beside her to send his positive energies out across the battlefield with Jala’s healing powers. Slowly the fallen dragons begin to stir.
“Jala, they are moving. Keep pushing keep pushing! I see movement!”

Jala and Drego joined hands hoping to bond the energy together and pushed all of their energies over the battlefields. Slowly the towering giants began to stand, dusty wings begin to flap, and then the victory cries begin to fill the air.

“Yes, yes! Drego we are doing it!” Jala jumped around unable to hide her excitement. Jala continued making rounds to see who had injuries that still needed to be tended to while Drego lent his positive energies to those still fighting.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
It's the magic of the shed inspiring us to make beauty

a reply to: SyxPak
Thank you sooo much!!! I have been stuck here for weeks!! This might have been a battle as long as the "War on Drugs" the government thinks its fighting if you had not come along and helped me.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Good job Martin! Loved the latest entry!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Night Star, Garren and Pesky were discussing the war outside the walls of hard bark deep inside the ancient tree. The baby dragon Sky was oblivious to the danger that lurked outside their safe haven. Slowly a ghostly form walked passed them and outside the hard walls. "It is the winged elf!" exclaimed Night. Once this war is won, we can get back to helping that beautiful creature." Another form appeared, this one dark and sinister. A tall man with long black hair and black attire. "How very arrogant young elf, to believe you will win this war. Do you know anything of the evil powers that exist in this realm? Do you have any idea what you and your comrades are up against? Do you think it is so easy to wipe out the wraiths?" he chuckled, made himself comfortable in one of the over stuffed chairs and put his heavy booted feet upon a low table.

"How did you get in here with our protective spells? Who are you and what do you want with us?" asked Night Star.
"My name is of no consequence to you. I have been given special privileges from the wraiths and the added magic combined with my own has allowed me entry here." However..." he paused dramatically. "I don't particularly like the damned creatures and they were fools to trust me. They only think I am on their side. I don't usually get involved in the drama of others. I prefer to keep to myself and be left alone, but I see that you and your friends are just harmless and innocent beings and being bullied. I don't take kindly to that sort of thing." The man stood up and headed for the way out. "I will assist your friends and I have friends of my own. You will need us." With that he was gone and Night and Pixie and Garren sat wide eyed staring at each other. Even from deep within the tree, they could hear the screams of the innocents and wished for a quick ending to the nightmare that they became a part of.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Night that was amazing!!! I can't wait to find out what happens next!! Woohoo and the story comes to life again!

Well Damn, guess we will figure something out!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks Honey and thanks for inspiring me! We almost came to a halt on the story and it needed to get kick started again.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Gordi's legs ached from the toils of his journey, now almost over, but up ahead, he could just make out the smoke and glowing embers of the firey afterglow of battle.
"Noo... surely I'm NOT TOO LATE???"
He was forced into a hurried, stumbling run up through the trees towards the battlefield beyond. Strange shapes were emerging through the smokey haze... Dragons....?
YES! It was Dragons rising up from the ground!
"All is not lost then!"
He quickened his step and pushed his way through the last of the foliage blocking his path, stepping out onto the field - he could now see the full extent of the carnage that had just ensued.
He rushed towards the figures stood before him there... but there was no sign of Night Star or Syx anywhere...

"I am Gordi of the Shed realm, friend of Dragon and Elf alike. I need to find Night Star or Syx - and quickly!"

One of the figures looked up at him, their face drawn and tired, eyes filled with tears...
"I believe that she headed towards the sanctuary of the Ancient Tree..." nodding towards the Eastern horizon, "...but, what business have you with the Elfling?"

"I have traveled for many many days, seeking the counsel of one of my oldest, dearest and most trusted friends... and I have told him of your plight. I think that he has given me a way to end this war, and quickly!"
With that, Gordi slung the pack from his shoulder and pulled back the folds to reveal a large chunk of sparkling iridescent blue gemstone...

"This is Wraith-Mage!" he said, and no evil can spell can overcome it's power!"

G

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
HELLO ALL...I AM TO GIVE YOU SOME INFO ON SYX..HE IS ONCE AGAIN BACK IN THE HOSPITAL..WE ARE NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON..ITS HIS ELBOW IT HAS GOTTEN PRETTY BAD..ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE HE HAD IT FIXED WE THOUGHT BUT IT JUST WONT HEAL...SO HE IS NOW HOPING TO GET SOME ANSWERS...I WILL TRY AND KEEP YOU POSTED ON THIS...

CC

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Ccbears thanks for updating us. We are all thinking about y'all! I hope they can give you guys some answers.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OMG, what an amazing story entry and such a wonderful surprise!!!!! I wasn't expecting that at all! Thank you sooooo much for making my day! Woo Hoo!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Thank you CC for telling us about Syx. Good to see you by the way! I will pray that all goes well for our dear dragon man!! Keep us posted Honey!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Gordi - Love the new story entry!!

I'm so glad to see the story building again

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

He probably hurt it in the battle?
Darned wraiths!

Give Mike all our best CC.

Hi Jessie, Hi Lorraine,
Thank you!
I've been meaning to jump back into the storyline for a while, I'm sorry I haven't had much time or energy to post much, but am very happy to contribute when I can!

Bumped into Doug (TDawg) on another site and he sends his love and hugs to all his shed family.
He seems to be doing just fine, but misses us all!

It's nice to see the shed alive and buzzing!

kindest regards,
G

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Everyone stared, mesmerised by the power of beautiful stone, then swiftly the big Scotsman slung it back over his shoulder and bolted towards the Ancient Tree...

Nightstar would know EXACTLY how to wield it's power, and she was now only a few minutes journey away.

Gordi called out to the people of the forest to guide him, and soon, he stood before the heavy door which afforded entry to the underground realm beneath the great tree. He could feel her presence now... soon the old friends would be re-united! His heart beat hard as he tried to hold his emotions in check... wondering what had become of the rest of his companions from the shed realm...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Night felt a strange but familiar feeling from deep within, a stirring of her heart strings. It was like when she first discovered the shed and the soul mates she met there. One of them was...here! She turned to see the tall gorgeous Scotsman with a smile that made his whole face light up. She was taken by surprise and got all choked up and began to cry. It had been so long since they parted ways. She had so many questions, so many things she wanted to tell him about her journey and what she had experienced in this new realm of Accasia. She wondered of his own experiences, where he had been and what he had been doing. She smiled warmly and wrapped her arms around him in a big bear hug, afraid to let him go lest he disappear from her sight.

There wasn't much time for words. He kissed her forehead and presented her with the magnificent blue gemstone and she knew just what to do. There was great power and magic within the depths of the mysterious stone, but one must know the secrets of how to wield the gem. Her clan had known of this gem. The elders had passed on the information to each generation so it would always be remembered. "Garren, Pesky, I must leave you now and you must guard Sky for me." The baby dragon squirmed and tried to breathe fire in protest as she handed him to the forest boy, but he was too young and was only able to release a puff of smoke. "Don't you worry about a thing." replied Pesky. The pixie flew and landed on Garren's shoulder. "We will take good care of Sky and each other while you are away. Just don't take too long though. Ok?"

Night Star released Gordi from her embrace. "Let us join Syx and Shadow and all our friends and win this war once and for all!"

Together they entered the darkness of night surrounded by dying embers of fire and blood stained earth. The Elven maiden held the stone firmly in her grip and closed her eyes. She gathered the powers of the golden moon and sparkling stars, the earth and winds, the water and all living things around her. She took in the fierce energy and magic of the Wolf Lords and dragons and all magical beings and creatures. Lightening illuminated the sky and thunder broke out so loud it was as though the sky would fall. Her long silken hair blew wildly in the strong wind. She closed out the sounds of suffering all around her and concentrated on the blue gem, imbibing it with the added powers of energy she had gathered. It glowed and bright rays came forth and sought out the dreaded enemies. They were blinded by it's light. It radiated intense love and peace which the wraiths and other evil beings could not tolerate. It was like a poison to them, filling their black hearts. The ancient trees reached out with roots and branches holding onto the enemies and forcing them to take in the powers of the stone. There was no escape, no mercy.

Screams of agony filled the air as the evil beings died off one by one and then...silence.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Thank you for continuing our wonderful story! Thanks to all of you who have continued with the story!!!

Today should have made 36 years that I have been married. It should have been a day of great celebration and love. Though I am still legally married and we still get along, after 34 years he didn't want to be married anymore, so we're married, but we're not. It still breaks my heart and I am shattered. It has scarred me deeply and still I cry.

This story has given me some life and purpose today. My friends here at The Shed/Accasia mean the world to me and always will. I will never abandon you. I will always be here for each and every one of you. Just wanted you all to know that.

edit on 1-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Night we're all here for you always

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Cody hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shed hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cody

edit on 1/9/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join