It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Kat, tell Dawg I miss him terribly and that he can always come 'home' to the shed. I hope you get to go fishing together!

Happy Belated Birthday to our dear Martin! Hope it was a great one Honey!
For you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Gordi, I knew you'd come through for me with pics and what amazing pics they are! A great looking Dad and kids and scenery!!!
WOW!....

LOL - Thanks Lorrie!!
I really like it at that spot, it's quite wild, but not too far away, and thankfully the boys LOVE it!!

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Gordi, You children are beautiful.
And your not so bad yourself.

I

Aww Kat, thank you sooo much! (I think I may be blushing ever so slightly!!!)

Cheers M'Dears!

G

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hi there good looking! Yes, that place looks awesome!!!!!

Hello Sheddites! I have been wanting to make a story entry but I have either been busy or dealing with too much physical pain or really tired...I'll get to it eventually. In the meantime if anyone wishes to make an entry, please feel free!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello Shedites and Lurkers!! I hope everyone is having a great day!! It has been crazy busy here today. Somehow they have managed to fill up 3 servers and crash them today
URG! I promise I will try to work on my story tonight. At this rate no one will ever be healed! LOL

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh my, sorry your servers crashed! Looking forward to your next story entry!

Hello Sheddites and lurkers! Do we still have lurkers out there???

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I can't believe it's Monday... again...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Hiya Darth! Thanks for the tune! Hope you are having a great day!!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's been a little bit rough this last couple weeks, but we keep smiling and turning it out!

how are you? how is everyone?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I sure hope things improve for you Honey! I'm hanging in there I guess. Disgusted with medical costs and people I know struggling like hell. It's insane! My husband's insulin went through the roof once he hit some doughnut hole and my friend who has cancer, even though she has medical coverage herself, has to pay a percentage on thousands and thousands of dollars. But...we're all doing our best and hanging in there.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Wow! You have me all excited here! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: catherinewalker

Welcome to our magical realm! I am always so happy to see new people come along! I hope you decide to stay with us!

Anyone can join in the chit chat or story telling.

Morning/Afternoon Everyone! This is my day out with my friend for lunch and some shopping. Hope my pain isn't too bad. Have a lovely day!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
A lot of my Drag Sisters are going to be performing at the MTV Video Awards! so exciting.. the only problem is, it's with Miley Cyrus.. and, All T all shade... i am not a fan of Miley

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

How exciting!!!! Yeah, I'm no fan of Miley's either!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yeah, i'm so excited for them, i hope the show it and it's not cut or something.. yeah i've never been a fan of Miley, and than lately.., and the few times i've been around her.. ugh

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sheesh, where did everyone go? I can hear my voice echo it's so empty in here!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
That shameful moment when you are dancing at a club, living... and you get home to search for the song.. and you find out Justin Bieber sings on it... even more shameful you still like the song

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hahahahaha!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Sheesh, where did everyone go? I can hear my voice echo it's so empty in here!

Wolf Lords love their invisibility.

P

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ah, there you are my magnificent Wolf Lord! I had a feeling you might be lurking in the shadows somewhere. So good to see you Honey! I really, really do miss people when they stop posting. I always worry that something might be wrong. I should know that other people have real lives and all yet still...I worry and miss you guys!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
That shameful moment when you are dancing at a club, living... and you get home to search for the song.. and you find out Justin Bieber sings on it... even more shameful you still like the song

LOL

G

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join