It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Sorry Night - first time here I believe, so I bid you a hearty hello !

Blame it on Syx & CC !!

Heeey Timely!
Welcome to the Shed my friend!

Pull up a chair by the fire anytime you like!
There's always a pot of coffee on the go, and there's usually a Dragon, Elf, Polar Bear, Pixie or some other such creature hanging around to make you welcome!

Big G

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

HAHAHAHA I figured it was somewhere along those lines. AND after taking a good look, I am kinda wondering...... Well at least Syx should be happy now. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
A deathly quiet fell on the woods as the raging winds died to nothing more than a faint breeze. The clouds slowly parted, and the beautiful sunshine gradually began to warm the land once again.
Man and Beast, Dragon and Elf all rose to their feet and gathered around NightStar and the blue gemstone.
They bowed their heads, remembering the fallen, whispering goodbyes in their own ways. And then as one, they looked up again, just as the last dark shadow of cloud disappeared towards the distant mountains and a cry went up; a cry of joy, a cry of victory, a cry of relief. The bedraggled group moved closer in, and hugged like there was no tomorrow.

Was it really over?

Gordi gathered up the Wraith-Mage Gemstone and packed it safely away, after patting each dragon on the shoulder as they passed by to nod in reverence at it's great power.
Then, just as the final baby dragon wriggled by... something caught his eye... nothing more than a dark shadow at first... in the distance...THERE!
He pointed in the direction of the distant mountains, squinting against the growing sunlight...
It was indeed a Dark Shadow...
And it was...
...MOVING!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Oh I've missed a bunch of posts! Welcome to any new folks dropping in! I hope you decide to stay.

True, it was good to see you again!

Foss, always good to see you too!

I don't want to leave anyone out so...Hello all my Lovlies!!!!

Gordi, awesome entry to the story!!!!! Before I can post another entry myself, I need to know what you have in mind with that dark shadow. You can say in here or a private message. Loved how you left us in suspense!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh.... just leaving a wee door open Lorraine!!! LOL

(I was thinking of your Dark figure, who came into the Ancient Tree.... is he friend or foe?? or Both???
He could maybe be the trigger for our next.... chapter!)

I'm heading off to Mysterious Island again this weekend, there is a C&W music festival on! YeeHaaaawrrr!! or something like that? LOL
Any excuse for some live music and a pint or two!

Will be offline for the next couple of days, please keep the partying to a minimum! and remember to tidy up after the gerbils!!

Laterz lovely peeps!

Big G

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Cheers Gordi !
Many thanks for the warm welcome ... you just concentrate on a great retreat ... we can hear the stories later !

Have a great time mate - looking forward to hearing the tall tales resulting ...

including the ones that got away !

edit on 4-9-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Oh him. LOL Hmmm, not sure what to do with that, but I'll give it some thought. I'm always up for a challenge.

Have fun at your music festival! Mark and I will be going to my Nephew's barbecue/house warming party. Sure hope it's not too hot and humid. I don't want to melt out there.

Hiya Timely!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Night!!

Pretty spiffy looking shed you've got here !

Plain wrapper with all the good stuff inside ...

No updates on Syx from CC ?

Probably too busy feeding the flying reptiles ...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Glad you like the place! We call it 'home'. No, haven't heard any updates on Syx yet. Still waiting.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Going to a barbecue today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hello shedizens!

I'm just back from the C&W festival - The sights you see when you haven't got your gun!!! LOL

Anyway, here's a couple of wee photos to set the scene!

(That's our friend Lynn in the last one!)

Hope you're all having as good a weekend as me!

Big G

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hey night! Hope you have fun at the BBQ.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I'm enjoying all the football! ! Woohoo

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OMG, Gordi, awesome pics! Love them!!!!

Hi Martin, glad you're enjoying your football. I had a lovely time at the barbecue. Lots of good food and company and drinks!

Hope everyone else is having a great day!

Kind of worried that we haven't heard anything about Syx yet. CC, you around????

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Couldn't sleep, so here I am. I hope everything is OK with Syx. Hi to all. Hope everyone is doing well.

Gordie, looks like you all had lots of fun at the festival. Your boy's are so cute. Are they learning any instruments yet? Maybe you have got the beginning's of a new band. The Gordie family band.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I think Syx is kicking back somewhere lush ... watching the interest and subterfuge escalate ...

Cheeky bugger !

Eta : Gordi ! Great pics mate !

Get a long little doggy !!

edit on 7-9-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi crappiekat,

Hope you are doing well too.

Here are some kitten hugs to help you sleep.

love,

bug

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Awww. Thanks Bug,

Yea, I finally got back to sleep. But you know how it is. It seems like just when you get back to sleep, the alarm goes off.

It has been really humid here. That's why I think I couldn't sleep.

Hi Timely,

Love the Hot Dogs. Used to have one as a kid. Great Dogs. Gotta watch there weight as it affects the backs.

Well I am off to work. Hope everyone has a good day.

edit on 7-9-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
....Gordie, looks like you all had lots of fun at the festival. Your boy's are so cute. Are they learning any instruments yet? Maybe you have got the beginning's of a new band. The Gordie family band.

Thanks kat,
Yes actually, the eldest (Callum) is learning Guitar and Trombone at School!
Wee Dougie is a bit of a natural when you let him sing or play drums!
so....maybe in the years to come...? LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
SO SORRY ALL I HAVENT POSTED A UPDATE ON SYX..WELL HE IS DOING GOOD..HOPING HE GETTING OUT TOMORROW...JUST KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED ON THIS ONE...SO SO HATE NOT HAVING HIM AROUND...I LOVE YOU SYX...

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join