It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi - The castles are beautiful! (Even the one your wife took...just kidding!)

Thank you Jessie, but Oooohhh!!! That hurts!!! LOL

Ahhh those were the days.... My beard had nought but a trace of white.... My hair... I had it!
My clothes... HANG ON.... I just noticed.... I think I still have those shorts!!!! LOL
OMG!!! I do!!!

OK, am now edging towards the door.... head hung in shame!!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a good day wherever you may be!

I know it's too early for this, but can't resist.

LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just popping in to see what is and what is not going on. Looks like the dragons have everything well under control so I guess I'll go into the office and get some shut eye. Before I do that though, figure I will leave this.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hiya Chooch! That was a good song and haven't heard it in many years.

Yes, the dragons have everything under control, though the pixies are getting into trouble in the kitchen. I think they're trying to make cup cakes. There is flour everywhere, on the floor, the counters, the walls...

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well, the damn pixies can clean up the mess they made. Any more flour dust in the air and there could be a flour dust explosion and then some other poor person is going to have to clean pixie guts off the walls and ceilings.

Perhaps you can have a word to them. Wolf Lords can be a little too direct when dealing with mentally fragile creatures.

P

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ahahahahaha!! Don't worry dear Shadow, I just peeked in and the faeries were behind the pixies with brooms and dustpans and whatever. Oh and, cupcakes are ready!

I haven't been to bed yet so I'd better go now.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm still awake - it's been a rather long weekend.

The reason it's been long is weirdly enough, I met a very special lady friend that actually fixed a part of me that has been broken for a long time; The old myth I had was a long time ago, someone stole my heart and forgot to give it back to me. Well, I met this special person on Saturday, and even though I cannot be sure how much we will impact our lives in the future, I do know she fixed this problem of mine. I feel 10x lighter than I did before.

How's the rest of the Shed doing? I know, I know, I don't visit as often as I should. Real life gets in the way.
-foss

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Jala and Drego* were walking for days when they begin to see the light flashes on the horizon. You could see the outline of the mighty dragons as their fire lit up the night skies.

“Jala, we need to stop here and set up a small hidden camp. Both of us need to be completely rested before heading into the battlefield. "

Jala worked to set up two bedding areas beneath the lush undergrowth. They had to be close for security reasons and also completely hidden from someone or something just passing by. Drego worked to gather a high protein meal of nuts and berries. Tonight they would need to build their energy and strength because tomorrow there would be lives depending on them.

*quick flashback to beginning and Drego: Drego, this magnificent creature that can change shapes and has enough personality for each one of his MANY shapes

edit on 8/31/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just a really quick entry to get Jala and Drego to the battlefields.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Good morning Shed!

FOSS MAN!! Great to se you popping in here again My Friend!! Come on back when You have the chance.!!

Jessie great entry to Our Story!! Loved the reference to the Fire Battle raging now!! AWESOME!!!
There a few casualties so far of My Dragon friends. Alas.. Maybe they can be Re-Animated with some Special Healing powers from someone?! I'll wait for further info on that from You? A U2U even would be cool if You have some ideas on that. If so, It will help Me for my next entry. Hopefully today I can get one dropped in here!

HELLO everyone else!!! Have a Great Day!!...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello Foss! Sounds like you have found someone quite special! How wonderful for you! We are always so happy to see you when you pop in! How are the violin lessons going? How is your crystal/gem collection ? Add any new pieces lately?

Hi Martin! Thanks for adding to the story!!!!! Good to see some much needed healers getting to the scene! I am long over due to write an entry myself. I have not forgotten though!

To each and every one of you here at the shed/Accasia, a Good Morning/ Afternoon to you!

edit on 31-8-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I will work on that!
We just got back from a hunting trip a few days ago and have been processing food. I still have two quarters to go. My husband and I have been hard at it, but he had to go back to work today. So far it's just been the two of us and the help of a couple of friends on Saturday night. I also managed to put up a dozen jars of raspberry sauce and high bush cranberry ketchup the first day we butchered.

We do start school next week too, so I'm forced into a chair for part of the day and will be around a bit more.

I also want to tell you, you inspired me with your jewelry. I've been working on a few things of my own. On our beaches we have agates, onyx, jasper, jade, serpentine and Opal. I've been collecting all summer to put together some pieces while I'm more sedentary this winter. I have already have one commission that has been made and sold!

Many many hugs Night Star!!!

hi Gordi! That's awesome that you are doing that with your boys!! It's becoming a more rare experience for our young ones to be in nature. You're an awesome dad!

Hi and hugs to everyone! Old and new!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

So good to see you! Those homemade berry sauces would be awesome gift items!

I am so happy to hear about your jewelry making endeavors! I have had people who run little shops ask me if I would like to consign some pieces. Maybe in the future sometime. I dunno. Years ago when I sold things in shops, it became like a job and took all the joy out of it. Keep up the good work! Being creative is so awesome!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
How is it Monday already?

Well, Hello everyone!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The raspberry sauce and cranberry ketchup sounds amazing!

I hope that you are having a great day! It seems you are a true inspiration. I’ve ordered some materials to make some necklaces. I will post a pic if you can tell they are necklaces. LOL

a reply to: Darth_Prime
So did your buddies teach Miley how to dance? I forgot to watch but will try to find her part and look it up.

a reply to: SyxPak
Syx – See your inbox. We can do this however you like. If you would like to take Jala & Drego and go ….or whatever works best for you

edit on 8/31/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

WoodsMom Hi! I realized I didn't even say hello last time You dropped in here... Sorry that.

Those gems at hand there sound amazing! It would be cool to be able to just pick them up at ones leisure!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

HiYa Darth! Hope Your day is going well!!

Mine has been going fast! LOL!
A lot going on this morn and finally have a few minutes to chill out...
Ahhhh Accasia. So relaxing to be here...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I like that picture Night! Nice!!
And about This from You...
" I am long over due to write an entry myself. I have not forgotten though!"

Ummm, since You have not forgotten, maybe get crackin Woman!! LMAO!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Jessie. Looking forward to another Story addition from You!
I will use that scenario to write My next entry.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Check your inbox. I can use that, add to it, or take a way as your story needs

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join