It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi, LOL!

Hello my Sheddites and lurkers if we still have lurkers! I'm supposed to clean the turtle tank and filter and two other tanks and a couple of fish bowls and take out the garbage...I am in so much pain I can hardly move.
Hope I feel better later. I know if I go on the couch and rest I'll fall asleep. LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hey everybody!!!!!! I hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Darth - MTV! How neat! I have no doubt that they will outshine Miley
And please tell them to show her how to dance! LOL

Night - Hey honey! I hope you had a good day with your friends. I'm sorry I have been one of the lurkers, I will do better

Gordi - You need to be smacked just for putting that picture up! I think we might just have to make a trip across the pond to smack you into shape.

Not too much happening here in my neck of the woods. Just been busy busy with work.
Yesterday was sooo sad. The shooting that took place was very close to me. I hate to see this endless stream of evil that seems to have taken over. I honestly believe that they should stop showing these people on the news. As long as they have a platform to be seen I think we will continue to see these escalations. Other than telling the wonderful life stories of Allison & Adam, I don't think they should give it any air time. It scares me to think that someone might try to copy what he did for shock values.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

OK now you are acting like Syx sneaking up on me like that! Sorry you are having a bad day. I hope you get to feeling better. [[[HUS]]]

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hiya Martin! Yeah, there are too many crazy people shooting others all over the place. It doesn't matter if you are at a theatre, a mall, school, just having an ice cream cone somewhere etc. People are screwed up bad!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
(Swinging open the Shed Door!!!) BOO!!! Hey Gang! Have missed you All!!
CC and I spent a few days in Chicago sight-seeing! It was a lot of Fun! She has a camera chip that will let Her take like umpteen million pics and She just about filled it up!! LMAO!!!
Not really, but She took a huge amount of pics!!!

The architecture of some of the older buildings is incredible! Back in the day when there was character built into the designs.. Not like now a day when all they want to do is build plain looking stuff. I like the older ones with the extra moldings of leaves, Gargoyles, etc. on them. They had character. Know what I mean?

Anyway, I hope You are all well...

Going to hunt down some new Dragons to post on My thread... Later for now, Syx...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Noooooooo!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

...Gordi - You need to be smacked just for putting that picture up! I think we might just have to make a trip across the pond to smack you into shape.

I shall assume "the position" IMMEDIATELY!

(__I__)

G

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Gordi, you can get the shed shut down for replies like that. Bad boy! Bad, bad, bad!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hiya Darth!

Hiya Syx! I'm with you and love historical buildings with their amazing and creative architectural designs!!!

We have a lot of historical homes here in the city and surrounding States. New England has a lot of interesting buildings. We have haunted areas too! Ooooooh!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Gordy pull up your pants Man!! Sheesh, the nerve of some people I swear... LMFAO!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Post some pics some day Night of some of the cooler buildings there? Would love to see them!!
Oh that reminds me, I shot some pics of gargoyles a while back that were on top of a building near here.. Have to check with CC to see of She still has them...
edit on 27-8-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
G'night Accasia!! Sleep Well My Friends...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Good Night Syx and Accasia! Sweet dreams my beautiful friends!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Good Morning everyone!!!! We have made it to Friday! Woohoo!!!

Godri - You crack me up! I think you are looking forward to the punishment just a little too much. LOL

Syx - I can't wait to see some of the pics CC took. I too love the older buildings. They had so much life to them. Now everything is so cookie cutter

Night - I love to tour haunted houses!! There is an old asylum close to me and I have done day tours of it but would love to stay for an overnight there (it's just way expensive)

Here is an old highschool in our area. It is no longer open but they are trying to get it restored so it can be reopened and reused.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Night - I LOVE this picture. I downloaded it and sent it out department wide. LOL We have decided that is our new theme.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Good Evening Shedfolks!

All this talk of historical buildings...
Who'd like to see some of my photos of old Scottish buildings and stuff??

Here's an old pic of ME at Eilan Donan castle (The one used in the filming of Highlander)

This is one I took of a Hielan Coo in front of an ancient "Broch" which is a type of fortified tower.

A "Cairn" in Glen Lyon, the historic home of my wife's' family (on her Dads side)

more to follow...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
... here we go
I'm not sure of the name of this castle, but it's visible from across the Loch at Inveroran.

This is Glenfinnan Church...

and finally (for now!) Castle Stalker at portnacroish

They're all my own pics (except the one I was in!! - that was taken by my wife, when we were just dating!)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

G

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi Martin!

Hi Gordi! Those pics are amazing!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thank you Lorrie!
I hope you're having a nice Friday?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Gordi - The castles are beautiful! (Even the one your wife took...just kidding!)

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join