It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much! Thank you my sweet friend, that means a lot to me! HUGS!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I think.... that may just be my favourite story entry to date Lorraine!

A W E S O M E !

Big shed huggs at ya! [[[[[[[[[[[[Lorraine]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

G

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Good morning Shedites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that everyone has a great day! We've made it halfway through the week! Woohoo!

Night - [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] I'm getting in line for my hug too!!!!!

The Shed is such a magical place. I am so glad to have find this place and you guys!!! It truly is a family!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

You know me Night
I'm only ever a u2u away and always willing to be a shoulder

Cody

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Gordi, Martin and Cody! Thank you so much! I love you guys and all our wonderful friends in here! It really is a magical place and I feel so loved!

Thanks Gordi for the story comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
JUST A QUICK UPDATE...SYX IS ONCE AGAIN HAVING SURGERY ON HIS ELBOW..IT WILL BE TOMORROW MORNING...I WILL TRY TO KEEP YOU POSTED..FEELING SO UPSET AND SCARED..HE IS IN ALOT OF PAIN AND IT SO SUCKS...
edit on 2-9-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
CC thank you so much for updating us! I will be praying for both of you!!! Be sure that you get plenty to eat and rest too!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

CC, Syx will feel so much better once they attack the problem and operate. I'll be thinking of the both of you and praying all goes well and quickly! HUGS!!!! And like Martin says, eat and rest. You have to look after yourself too!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Morning all...

Ccbears, I hope Syx recovers from the procedure with great vigour and vim. Do pass on my best wishes?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Any excuse to get out of a tough acronym poser!

Jokes CC ...:-)

Wishing the Dude a speedy recovery, with thoughts your way too !

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Good luck, God bless, and brightest blessings for you both.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sorry Night - first time here I believe, so I bid you a hearty hello !

Blame it on Syx & CC !!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hello Shedites & Lurkers! I hope everyone is having a great day!

CC & Syx - I hope that everything went smoothly this morning and Mike is enjoying his legal high for the day. Just wanted to let y'all know that we are still thinking about you guys! Guess I gotta bring out the sick dragon from BFFT again.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Good to see everyone here for Syx and CC! Our ATS family is very important to us.

Syx, don't worry, you will be flying and breathing fire again in no time. The other dragons always seem so lost without you so I gathered everyone together to ride with them and take in the wonders of nature in your honor. Get well soon my friend! CC, we're watching over the Bragons for you. They are playing with the faeries and pixies.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Hello Shedites & Lurkers! I hope everyone is having a great day!

CC & Syx - I hope that everything went smoothly this morning and Mike is enjoying his legal high for the day. Just wanted to let y'all know that we are still thinking about you guys! Guess I gotta bring out the sick dragon from BFFT again.

Is it just me...?
D.D.I.G. !!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yeah, I met someone, and then got friend-zoned. But I will say this, I think my heart chakra started working again, because even though I got friend-zoned, I still feel like the Grinch right now, in that my heart is 3 times as bigger than it was. It was a really odd feeling - not really love, but more like an abundance of energy; I've only felt that one time in the past...which isn't really meant for here.

As far as crystals go, so far Max (my other Crystal Skull) has been my last purchase; I might be going up to Michigan Renaissance Fest Sunday, which means I will be coming back with the usual amount of new items to add to my collection. Want a pair of Amethyst candleholders? I have no use for them on my end, as I prefer the salt lamps.

Anyway, it's looking to be a long weekend, so I'm out for the night! I'll visit back soon!
-foss

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Thank You CC for keeping us in the loop.... Looking forward to good news that the corrective surgery has brought back the Dragon in your life.... Hope you are coping with these changes. Having a ex wife who was a wife going through traumatic cancer surgery and further treatments chemo and radiation was nerve racking. Being an empath I felt her pain and uncertainly about future life and the quality thereof... with Syx I take this is a corrective surgery which should not bring on such uncertainty! Its never easy waiting for someone to have procedures done, heal, and be released. We are here for you even this lurker who spends more time reading than writing....

Our ATS family is exceedingly important to many of us and I am for one grateful to each and everyone of "US" as we make a difference.... Is that not what striving to deny ignorance and higher thinking levels should bring?!?!?

To all who read this, I like to say a kind thank you for your time and efforts in writing. ATS is my bright spot of the day! Many topics I read both sides or even many sides to the OP and I enjoy thinking about what I feel and think about a topic and my views are often challenged... I like to think I have grown much since being a member here as a result of our ATS family inputs. The think is what separates "US" from them!

CC you are in our prayers along with Syx!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Good Morning and Happy Friday to everyone!!!!!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
OK, I’m blonde, help me out. What in the world does DDIG stand for? This is what I found: A Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant (DDIG) is a wonderful way to support some of your Ph.D. research if you are in evolution, ecology, or behavior LMAO – Don’t think that is what you had in mind!

Syx & CC – I hope that everything went well with the surgery. I am thinking of y’all!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Jessie!

Well.... a long time ago... in a thread, not so far away....
We didn't want to get into any trouble for overstepping the mark on any comments which might squeeze the T&C's a wee bit.
So, if I was tempted to say anything..... risque! or offensive, or rude etc. I would use the expression "Don't Do It Gordi!!"
Which, evolved over MANY posts, to become simply DDIG!!
(It's just my way of pointing out something which could be interpreted as.... rude or sexy or T&C bending... without actually saying so!)

In this case... your image of the polar bear and dragon.... I was just wondering what "else" the polar bear might be doing?

Big G's posting ban will commence in 3...2...1...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IceHappy

Hi Ice,
Thank you so much for your kind words and lovely comments!
It's nice to know that there are still people out there who enjoy our discourse, without feeling the need to jump right in!

You, of course, would be made most welcome if you ever felt the need!
There's always room in our Shed for one more like-minded soul.... in fact.... there's a lovely spot on the sofa, near the roaring log fire in our big kitchen, that's got your name on it!

G

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join