It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Actually hate Christians??

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedthat sounds like an uncomfortable place to sit. Why the insults? I thought you were humble. Hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavmas
a reply to: snowspirit

Well Im a christian and Im hated in my own country, but I'm a catholic, just put British hatred of catholics in a google search to get plenty of information

That's not exactly true - As an Englishman that has lived in all four countries in the UK, I have never seen hatred towards Catholics in England and Wales, but would concur that in the West of Scotland and Northern Ireland there is a massive sectarian issue but not in England or Wales. IMHO the Catholics are just as bad as the protestants in both Scotland and Northern Ireland as both sides provoke the others (Celtic and Rangers as an example).

So please don't come to ATS and state that all Catholics are hated in the UK as its a load of Baloney and you know it is!!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I see your point, if I understand you correctly, and believe the contagiousness of hive minded thinking is to blame sometimes. Rather than remain within a discipline of individual spiritual relationship, (which entails disciplined devotion to what they know is right for them), will leave the train to follow others being enticed into it because everyone else is doing it, rather than stay vigilant about what it is they are actually doing.
If that is what you meant. And the churches of today are definitely leaving the train for destinations that look way off the course of righteousness. From what I can see.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadracocatholics today are actually the most tolerant, IMO, as even the Vatican declared that the faithful of every religion can go to heaven. Wasn't always like that, but progress has been made. I don't trust clergy much( but there is a wicked awesome priest in my town who has been feeding the hungry every day for ten years, GOOD food, I've gone when I was hungry. Im saying catholics are usually really sweet people.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Gnosisisfaith
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
It appears you've been baffled, what have you to say? Your new testament disagrees with your words, that sounds like trouble to me(for you).

I haven't been baffled, except by you perhaps. Maybe you think you are special and know the mind of God? That is what those who hate think, that they can go kill people for God shouting Allah Akbar!

It's called an overzealous mind who thinks they know all the rules and then they exploit them for or against religion.

See you were a cool Christian 'till you basically said that. You're letting your programming show. Most non-Christians understand 2 specific things about 'Allah Akbar'.

1. It translates to 'Praise God' or 'God is great' or 'Oh my God', not anything a Christian should mock.

2. God is not named God, that is his name, in English. The reason Akbar translates to God, is because they're speaking to the same one you are.

You've shown nothing in that whole statement other than you're a programmed racist(why most people hate Christians). 'Allah Akbar' fits the best of situations and isn't even negative to say, you've been brainwashed. I'm sure you think it means Kill Americans, I hate to disappoint you, but the hypocrisy in this is large. People of religion share faults. Being Muslim or Christian isn't as much a reason to seperate, as it should be, to at least embrace God together, like Christians have with the Jews.

Yeah I'm just a programmed automaton. Your words only prove how superior to everyone you feel you are, and now you also proved how desperately full of judgement you are for others, and how fast you are to misunderstand what people say.
What a load of crap coming from your mouth.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Those scriptures are true and I believe it, but I do not have the authority, nor do any Christians to say "This person can't enter heaven, nor can that person over there", just because what they say and do doesn't conform to those scriptures. Only Christ. Each person's life is theirs to know what God has in store for them, and what they are supposed to be doing.

This post is so contradictory in itself, i don't even know where to start.

So you state the scriptures are true and you believe in it. But in the second phrase you already contradict it by saying no christian says whats said in the said scripture.

So they would be denying the bible.

I agree that you nor other christians have any authority. Which is completely normal in a victim based religion.

That's the good thing about non-monotheists they have the authority to think.

link   

I see your point, if I understand you correctly, and believe the contagiousness of hive minded thinking is to blame sometimes. Rather than remain within a discipline of individual spiritual relationship, (which entails disciplined devotion to what they know is right for them), will leave the train to follow others being enticed into it because everyone else is doing it, rather than stay vigilant about what it is they are actually doing.
If that is what you meant. And the churches of today are definitely leaving the train for destinations that look way off the course of righteousness. From what I can see.

To put it into perspective Muslims are guilty of the same thing. The issue is numbers. They relatively keep their perspectives in check, verses their extremists, while Christians are known for being willfully ignorant when they act in the same extreme ways.(hypocrisy)

To be blunt yall are both asses. Public demonstration of power gets both groups super hard. Something not humble for a religion at all, and yet a widely adopted practise by both of them.

link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedI agree with him, most brainwashed people haven't the slightest clue what has been done to them. You are just like the majority. They have psychiatrists who specialize in deprogramming. Id check it out if I were you.

edit on 14-1-2016 by Gnosisisfaith because: error

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnosisisfaith

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with your statement - My post was made in reference to a UK member playing the "O Woe Me Card" and having a persecution issue when none exist. And as said the Catholics in the UK are just as much to blame as the protestants in Western Scotland and Northern Ireland. Both of them send their kids to their own faith schools and both sides educate their kids to hate each other. I've seen it for myself in both places and was actually flabbergasted when I first moved to Glasgow that sectarianism even existed in this day and age in the UK.

But the poster is talking baloney in their post and "I'm being Persecuted Routine" is baloney. Want to see real hatred towards Christians, then perhaps they need to go to the Middle East where practicing Christians have to pay a protection tax to the Deash or convert to Islam or are murdered - Thats real Christian Persecution, those of us in the Western world don't have a bloody clue what real persecution is.......

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Mod note:

Stick to the topic and stop goading each other.

Do Not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Sure you mock and attack them on a regular basis, but you don't hate them. You're incapable of hate, because you're a brilliant liberal. Now people who criticize Islam, they're Islamophhobes and hatemongers of course.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadracoI get it, I was just offering catholics support, their faithful have had to endure the misdeeds of the clergy, but as far as Catholic people go, they are usually nice to everyone. So I don't blame them for the deeds of the clergy, and even though I don't believe their religion, I don't have anything bad to say about them.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
Who was that for?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: flammadracoI get it, I was just offering catholics support, their faithful have had to endure the misdeeds of the clergy, but as far as Catholic people go, they are usually nice to everyone. So I don't blame them for the deeds of the clergy, and even though I don't believe their religion, I don't have anything bad to say about them.

I disagree - Its the people on both sides (Catholics and Protestants) in the areas I have discussed causing the sectarianism Issue, not their church and to be honest in Western Scotland, i doubt it has anything to do with Religion and more to do with the whole "Celtic V Rangers" nonsense - its basic "Tribal Loyalty".

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

What a load of crap coming from your mouth.

You're the one literally referencing your own God's name, to paint a negative racial image of a terrorist, instead of the proper way that phrase is even commonly used by Muslims.

It's not exclusive to terrorists, and you act like that's just generally the way it's used, and who it's used by. You talk shot about the Koran. Do you understand it's still a tribute to the old testiment and about the God you worship?

My point is obvious, you don't just call God, Yahweh, as an attempt to make Hebrew people look bad. That's your only motive in saying Allah Akbar or whatever. You're disgracing your own God by doing so.
edit on 14-1-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadracoK. Recently Isis was persecuting christians in Iraq, and their Muslim neighbors offered them support, shelter, food. Radicals claiming Islam are a different breed.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Everything I tell you, you reply with this:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque id orci lacus. Suspendisse congue, nulla id finibus pharetra, elit elit venenatis lacus, ornare bibendum mi dui non felis.

I think you are a lipsum generator and you aren't even a thinking person, because so far, I haven't seen anything sentient about your responses.

All you and the other guy do is bait me with BS, and then use those responses to condemn me. It's not going to help you in your future, so why do it..

You are proving the thread title however, in that there are people hating on Christians. You are one of them. Now take a hike and get a clue.

Please try a little harder.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadracoits your country so ill believe you. The catholics in my area are nice, and I'll admit I have no great love for christians. I was just being nice, I know nothing about the struggles of Great Britain, other than the IRA which is old news I think.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I disagree - Its the people on both sides (Catholics and Protestants) in the areas I have discussed causing the sectarianism Issue, not their church and to be honest in Western Scotland, i doubt it has anything to do with Religion and more to do with the whole "Celtic V Rangers" nonsense - its basic "Tribal Loyalty".

Catholic people seem more willing to change than protestant who are hungry for an identity, and hate is the easiest marker. Maybe the world is different but the issues here(USA) are mostly protestant while Catholics are almost as chill as the stoners.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

How could anyone hate a Christian . They are like your stupid easy going cousin who never sees the danger in life .

With all that love thy neighbour and all that jazz but they really need to hide the sharp things from ALL RELIGIONS

ok flame away

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join