It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Actually hate Christians??

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
It appears you've been baffled, what have you to say? Your new testament disagrees with your words, that sounds like trouble to me(for you).

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06
Yes brainwashed and lied to sums it up quite well.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I don't think many people hate anyone. Muslims seem to be a legitimate target for hate for many these days, not really see the same level of hate directed at Christians but then not all religions are the same. Even though they all expect to be treated with respect, which I'm not prepared to do. I don't automatically hand out respect for any beliefs. None deserve it. I also think hate is a very strong word and should only be used in the most severe circumstances

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnosisisfaith

You are welcome.
And i hope it as well, then again history proofs that christian denial was and stays strong.

Then again, i have to admit: I love bashing christians with their owns sources.
I read the whole bible just for that, and I realise I know it better then most believers. :-)

I still have to read the full qu'ran, i guess this discussion will be even more interesting :-)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84ME TOO!!! It's what I do when I'm really bored. Faith=abandon logic

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84
Ya I've devoured the bible, but I'm on like page 34 of the Koran. By no means an expert but it's been a positive book so far. I love when christians complain about violence in the Koran and excuse it in the bible.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnosisisfaith
It appears you've been baffled, what have you to say? Your new testament disagrees with your words, that sounds like trouble to me(for you).

I haven't been baffled, except by you perhaps. Maybe you think you are special and know the mind of God? That is what those who hate think, that they can go kill people for God shouting Allah Akbar!

It's called an overzealous mind who thinks they know all the rules and then they exploit them for or against religion.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedright because all Muslims are terrorists and Christianity is not to blame for massive bombing campaigns. You just showed your true colors. I'm not surprised.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

I'm Christian, and I have never met any other Christians who think they are in the only group going to heaven.

Let's check the sources:

Mark 16:15-16
And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

And directly to you:

1 John 2:3-4
And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Those scriptures are true and I believe it, but I do not have the authority, nor do any Christians to say "This person can't enter heaven, nor can that person over there", just because what they say and do doesn't conform to those scriptures.
Only Christ.
Each person's life is theirs to know what God has in store for them, and what they are supposed to be doing.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedand its allahu akbar. Terrorists are people, separate from religious beliefs. I would consider gwb more of a terrorist for initiating a decade + long war off bad intel. Id be pissed if I lived in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedright because all Muslims are terrorists and Christianity is not to blame for massive bombing campaigns. You just showed your true colors. I'm not surprised.

Your gibberish has nothing in common with anything I said. You obviously misunderstand everything I said as well.

"And their ears will not hear, and their eyes will not see". I hope you eventually break free from your spiritual prison

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedYou are one confused person. Hey why don't you pray for clarity!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedand its allahu akbar. Terrorists are people, separate from religious beliefs. I would consider gwb more of a terrorist for initiating a decade + long war off bad intel. Id be pissed if I lived in Iraq.

I agree, I couldn't stand GWB. A cold blooded killer who just did it for all the big bucks.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedYou are one confused person. Hey why don't you pray for clarity!!!

Okay, now you go and do the same.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedspiritual prison is gibberish as it gets. We got an angry christian here, out come the insults. Next are hell threats.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedIs ignorance as blissful as they say?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedspiritual prison is gibberish as it gets. We got an angry christian here, out come the insults. Next are hell threats.

Wow, look in the mirror buddy. Your the one that appears angry and hating, not I.
Now you are bearing false witness against me. That is even a sin in Islam, will you cut out your own tongue now to prove your repentance? I think you're just a fence sitter.

Now that I see you are reading the Koran, I understand why you are hating Christians now. It all makes sense now.

I hope you get all that you are seeking. now please

edit on 14-1-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ia reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedso if you're not talking about Muslims and terrorism, why bring it up?

edit on 14-1-2016 by Gnosisisfaith because: error

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowedagain assuming I hate christians because I read the Koran is ignorant. I like studying religion and don't censor myself like a child. Christians are annoying, but I don't hate them. You obviously hate Islam though.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I haven't been baffled, except by you perhaps. Maybe you think you are special and know the mind of God? That is what those who hate think, that they can go kill people for God shouting Allah Akbar!

It's called an overzealous mind who thinks they know all the rules and then they exploit them for or against religion.

See you were a cool Christian 'till you basically said that. You're letting your programming show. Most non-Christians understand 2 specific things about 'Allah Akbar'.

1. It translates to 'Praise God' or 'God is great' or 'Oh my God', not anything a Christian should mock.

2. God is not named God, that is his name, in English. The reason Akbar translates to God, is because they're speaking to the same one you are.

You've shown nothing in that whole statement other than you're a programmed racist(why most people hate Christians). 'Allah Akbar' fits the best of situations and isn't even negative to say, you've been brainwashed. I'm sure you think it means Kill Americans, I hate to disappoint you, but the hypocrisy in this is large. People of religion share faults. Being Muslim or Christian isn't as much a reason to seperate, as it should be, to at least embrace God together, like Christians have with the Jews.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join