It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Fund Me- Chemtrail testing?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
well after the report came back commercial fishing was banned
www.dpi.nsw.gov.au...

I see nothing about aluminium, barium or strontium in that report - perhaps you would like to examine the "facts...there right in front of you"?

and the levels in the rain water report from brisbane were way above normal levels compared to what is allowed to be released the strontium and barium were 0.11 above normal levels which is 0.01 and the zinc was about 2.5 above,
why do you argue when the facts are there right in front of you

The point was that there ARE laboratories in Australia that can do the testing - have you forgotten that you claimed there were none??

What limits are you talking about??

The LOR in the report is the lowest measurable limit the method used can achieve - NOT the "normal levels" - no normal levels a given in that report at all!!

there are numerous reports of militaries spraying the air to make populations sick

I am unaware of any such efforts outside of warfare - if these are so numerous can you please link to one or more?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
How much is the truth worth to me what basing it on the football scores and that subject I do not believe you just said that.
and if I could find the fishy story in the footie scores what would be the point of posting it on here seeing this site has blocked my posting of the proof of this three times out of the four times I have posted it onto here.

the truth needs a reference point anyone can check this. to see that certain people were dong the majority of earthquakes on purpose would clearly lead a sane individual to the point that they look into the air and see weird stuff that is not explained by contrails or clouds. once you are aware that individual corporations as well as the military are allowed to spray anything they like into the air
I could understand it if they were trying to block the hole in the ozone layer that is causing the extinction of this planet but they are not they are doing it to make money and as soon as we introduce MRI testing for the politicians and corporations the better.

chemtrails are being sprayed into the air there is loads of evidence if you can't keep up with how I look at things fine this is why its pointless posting on these sites due to all the nutters that seem so intent on lying to others to misdirect them I could post lots of things but again we get back to the point this site blocks around 20% of my posts, now to discredit someone who is lying is easy when it is put in black and white yet they go to all the trouble to block my stuff come on now.

the topic thread was about chemtrails and testing them I showed a reference point in a way that would be difficult to get them tested due to the corruption going on

and as for discrediting BIN. some stories are untrue obviously this is how this world works, the scum put out disinformation as to put the uninitiated off the true path.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

the truth needs a reference point anyone can check this.

Isn't the truth the truth no matter what your opinion is? The truth is that which is. And since we can never know completely how things are, from the macroscopic to the microscopic, so to say, we can nver really know the truth. We're also hindered by the fact that we have to rely on limited senses, which are then interpreted by an even more limited mind. So good luck with knowing 'the truth'.

to see that certain people were dong the majority of earthquakes on purpose would clearly lead a sane individual to the point that they look into the air and see weird stuff that is not explained by contrails or clouds.

How do you 'see' that those people are doing earthquakes? Since when do earthquakes need our intervention to help them occur?

Here are a few pretty hefty ones throughout history. I'm assuming you acknowledge that no HAARP or anything like it was around in those times to make the earthquakes occur.. yet they did!

Aleppo, Syria, 1138

This disaster happened near the town of Aleppo in Syria on October 11, 1138. The earthquake, which had a magnitude of 8.5 or 2.8-Gigaton, was labeled as the fourth worst earthquake disaster in the world. Catastrophes included a nearby church that fell on itself causing the death of 600 guards and citizens, and total death toll of 230,000. A number of towns near the tremor were completely destroyed and had to be rebuilt to become habitable again.

Damghan, Iran, 856

The earliest record-breaking earthquake as it happened on December 22, 856, this earthquake struck Damghan, the capital of Iran at that time with a magnitude of 8.0 or 1-Gigaton power. It killed 200,000 people, with tremors that could be felt throughout the surrounding areas of Damghan causing these areas to be totally destroyed as well, though Damghan itself was not severely damaged. A great example was Bustam, a nearby town, which was completely leveled by the quake.

Kanto, Japan, 1923

The Great Kanto earthquake was a magnitude 7.9 disaster that hit the Kanto plain, a main island of Honshu in Japan on September 1, 1923. This was once considered the deadliest earthquake in the history of Japan as it caused ‘the Great Tokyo Fire’ though the duration of the quake was only between 4 and 10 minutes. However, its record was surpassed by the 2011 Tohuku earthquake at a magnitude of 9.0. The fire alone claimed the lives of 140,000 people and destroyed 447,000 houses. This does not include those who died from landslides, tsunamis, and 57 aftershocks, which had estimated deaths of 93,000 people and 43,500 missing.

Messina, Italy, 1908

This was a 7.1-magnitude earthquake and tsunami that claimed the lives of some 100,000 to 200,000 lives in Messina and Reggio in Sicily and Calabria in southern Italy. The earthquake, which took place on December 28, 1908, caused the ground to shake for 30 to 40 seconds and was felt in a 186-mile radius. A 12-meter tsunami also hit the nearby coasts causing more destruction including the death of 70,000 residents with 91% of the structures in Messina destroyed.

Chihli, China, 1290

The Chihli earthquake happened in September 27, 1290 with the epicenter near Ningcheng in Inner Mongolia with an estimated magnitude of 6.8. However, it has a maximum felt intensity of nine on the Mercalli intensity scale as it claimed the lives of some 100,000 people. It also destroyed 480 storehouses and countless homes in nearby areas, including the Fengguo Temple in Yingxian.

etc etc.

See, earthquakes just happen every now and then, especially in certain areas on the earth where there's activity in the earth's crust, such as tectonic shifting.

once you are aware that individual corporations as well as the military are allowed to spray anything they like into the air
I could understand it if they were trying to block the hole in the ozone layer that is causing the extinction of this planet but they are not they are doing it to make money and as soon as we introduce MRI testing for the politicians and corporations the better.

So what are they spraying and how do they make money out of it? And how do you know they are spraying anything at all? All I ever see are pictures of contrails, which somehow pose a big mystery to chemtrail believers, who seem to be convinced that contrails aren't supposed to persist. Don't ask me why they believe that.. after all other clouds have no problem persisting either, and a contrail is after all just a cloud.

chemtrails are being sprayed into the air there is loads of evidence

Well if there is evidence, we haven't seen it. But feel free and share it with us. Just make sure it doesn't come from sites like BIN, because besides giving us a good chuckle, it's worthless as a news source.

if you can't keep up with how I look at things fine

Well you can rest assured in the notin that your view is not unique. On this site alone we see chemtrail believers come and go all the time, and they hold various beliefs, depending on how entrenched in the chemtrail lore they are. It kindof comes in gradations: there are those that just wonder why those contrails form patterns in the air and why they sometimes persist for a long time, which of course are valid questions, since it does look odd at times, all the way up aliens, HAARP, holographic skies, etc. But there are answers to those questions, and if you're a bit internet savvy you can find those within seconds. I'll just provide you with a video which covers the basics:

this is why its pointless posting on these sites due to all the nutters that seem so intent on lying to others to misdirect them I could post lots of things but again we get back to the point this site blocks around 20% of my posts, now to discredit someone who is lying is easy when it is put in black and white yet they go to all the trouble to block my stuff come on now.

the topic thread was about chemtrails and testing them I showed a reference point in a way that would be difficult to get them tested due to the corruption going on

Indeed it's not cheap to go up there and get a trail tested. One chemtrail believer, Matthias Hancke, has actually gone throuigh the trouble to actually try and test them. But the trouble is: he's trying to make money out of his efforts, so you'll have to buy his movie to find out what the results were. That's kindof the thing you're accusing those responsible for chemtrails of right?

At the same time, people like Michael Murphy collects thousands upon thousands of dollars to fund his movies ($50.000 for WITWATS), yet it doesn't occur to him to go up there and actually have a 'chemtrail' tested. And of course he won't do it, since finding out that it's just H2O is going to bring his gravy train to a grinding halt. My suspicion is that people like Michael Murphy and Dane Wigington KNOW they're running a scam, but since t it's a bit embarassing (not to mention life threatening with all the nutters that are supporting them) to come out and tell people 'Oh we're sorry, they're just clouds after all.. I guess we kinda forgot to check over 70 years of records concerning contrails'. And besides they make a good buck out of it too, and get to enjoy a certain level of 'fame', so they're just going to keep on going, and you're just going to keep on believing

edit on 4201519 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

Isn't the truth the truth no matter what your opinion is? The truth is that which is. And since we can never know completely how things are, from the macroscopic to the microscopic, so to say, we can nver really know the truth. We're also hindered by the fact that we have to rely on limited senses, which are then interpreted by an even more limited mind. So good luck with knowing 'the truth'.

to see that certain people were dong the majority of earthquakes on purpose would clearly lead a sane individual to the point that they look into the air and see weird stuff that is not explained by contrails or clouds.

How do you 'see' that those people are doing earthquakes? Since when do earthquakes need our intervention to help them occur?

Here are a few pretty hefty ones throughout history. I'm assuming you acknowledge that no HAARP or anything like it was around in those times to make the earthquakes occur.. yet they did!

See, earthquakes just happen every now and then, especially in certain areas on the earth where there's activity in the earth's crust, such as tectonic shifting.

Yes obviously earthquakes happen, the only records kept on quakes are from china they examined the data and they happen every 2000 years.

the date and the time of the Japanese quake was put into the opening games of the Japanese football scores 5 and 6 days before the quake happened people want to tell me this is coincidence even though the dividing game between date and time was Hiroshima Vs Sendaii which ended up 0-0 another coincidence that the cities were both involved in nuclear disasters.

the funny thing is this is there its not like I can make this up as to deny saying do you know what the truth is this to me seems completely hypocritical seeing he won't go and look at the scores even when I've clearly shown people how to read it. this applies to other quakes since then they had to change the presentation of it in how you looked at it when they do a quake now the date reads upwards so 2-0 2-0 for 22nd instead of 2-2.

the only reason Im on this site is because of the rik clay thread where he was telling people about the Olympic video and all the numerology showing an alien invasion, well it did not happen and he was murdered a month later so did he stop it? lots of people who expose things seem to have quite a short life afterwards and I think the only reason im still kicking is the way I go about things a nudge here or there and things seem to happen I can tell you for a fact I have stopped them doing 3 quakes Italy and spain on the 11th april 2011 and Memphis on the 22nd april 2011, they were also planning on another accident on the 6th may 2011 at oldbury on the river severn,

I don't know if you understand the numerology that they adhere to and there rules of telling people its going to happen even though we don't have to understand it so in triplicate the number becomes more powerful (they actually think apparently as what can you believe on the net :-) that by telling people it provides more energy to the thing they worship hence the twin towers being put into the simpsons and two other cartoons the 66661 number which was what alerted me on the 1-1-11 as I had a dream 2 weeks earlier that the scores would be 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 in a descending order then the English premier league played out and these scores came in twice then I looked at it and thought that says 666 (what you got to realise is this is for people to go and work out and realise what is really going on in the world its about waking up and if you put the effort in and you want to know you will see it you will realise they are doing virtually everything deliberately check out operation gladio that's where I started.

I like breathing which is why I am not going to go into the nuts and bolts they have already tried to kill me enough times but I am protected by something but if I was to really expose everything what would happen none of you would stand up against these people but personal development is key to all this the amount of people I talk to and they say I'm mad then almost everyone has come back a year later and told me they believe me as they can see it all I can do is point people in the right direction

there's so much more to this but how much can I put it up on here all they do is block my stuff there were other coincedences like a second tsunami coming in and then they evacuated fukushima and an explosion went off making the disaster a lot worse.

I don't know if this is cohesive Ive run out of time I can only use public libraries as I don't get any money courtesy of my exposing all this stuff so If they haven't blocked this I will add some more tomorrow have a look at the fukushima oldbury and Memphis dates and see if any of you can spot the thing I refferred to.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Yes obviously earthquakes happen, the only records kept on quakes are from china they examined the data and they happen every 2000 years.

the date and the time of the Japanese quake was put into the opening games of the Japanese football scores 5 and 6 days before the quake happened people want to tell me this is coincidence even though the dividing game between date and time was Hiroshima Vs Sendaii which ended up 0-0 another coincidence that the cities were both involved in nuclear disasters.

the funny thing is this is there its not like I can make this up as to deny saying do you know what the truth is this to me seems completely hypocritical seeing he won't go and look at the scores even when I've clearly shown people how to read it. this applies to other quakes since then they had to change the presentation of it in how you looked at it when they do a quake now the date reads upwards so 2-0 2-0 for 22nd instead of 2-2.

the only reason Im on this site is because of the rik clay thread where he was telling people about the Olympic video and all the numerology showing an alien invasion, well it did not happen and he was murdered a month later so did he stop it? lots of people who expose things seem to have quite a short life afterwards and I think the only reason im still kicking is the way I go about things a nudge here or there and things seem to happen I can tell you for a fact I have stopped them doing 3 quakes Italy and spain on the 11th april 2011 and Memphis on the 22nd april 2011, they were also planning on another accident on the 6th may 2011 at oldbury on the river severn,

I don't know if you understand the numerology that they adhere to and there rules of telling people its going to happen even though we don't have to understand it so in triplicate the number becomes more powerful (they actually think apparently as what can you believe on the net :-) that by telling people it provides more energy to the thing they worship hence the twin towers being put into the simpsons and two other cartoons the 66661 number which was what alerted me on the 1-1-11 as I had a dream 2 weeks earlier that the scores would be 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 in a descending order then the English premier league played out and these scores came in twice then I looked at it and thought that says 666 (what you got to realise is this is for people to go and work out and realise what is really going on in the world its about waking up and if you put the effort in and you want to know you will see it you will realise they are doing virtually everything deliberately check out operation gladio that's where I started.

I like breathing which is why I am not going to go into the nuts and bolts they have already tried to kill me enough times but I am protected by something but if I was to really expose everything what would happen none of you would stand up against these people but personal development is key to all this the amount of people I talk to and they say I'm mad then almost everyone has come back a year later and told me they believe me as they can see it all I can do is point people in the right direction

there's so much more to this but how much can I put it up on here all they do is block my stuff there were other coincedences like a second tsunami coming in and then they evacuated fukushima and an explosion went off making the disaster a lot worse.

I don't know if this is cohesive Ive run out of time I can only use public libraries as I don't get any money courtesy of my exposing all this stuff so If they haven't blocked this I will add some more tomorrow have a look at the fukushima oldbury and Memphis dates and see if any of you can spot the thing I refferred to.

Well I'm not much of a numerology guy. To me it's all confirmation bias, and once you start looking for patterns and 'coincidences', you will always find something.

I'm here to debate 'chemtrails' though, and I haven't seen anything from you that convinces me that there is anything to it.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Isn't the truth the truth no matter what your opinion is?

The truth is his posts about Australian "chemtrails" were nonsense, so he has to change the subject rather than admit as much!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
How was it changing the subject.
if you just want to discredit what I show you then that's fine everything is connected and if you want to live on a planet that is controlled by psychotic maniacs that deliberately poison and kill you then sweet quite simply you deserve it.

its also funny that I show you exactly where to look in order for you to get an understanding (you are on a conspiracy site you know) and you throw it back in my face so how would that make me think about what your real motives are the british declassified some documents in 2009 I believe which admitted they were spraying chemicals/bacteria on the population
between 1940 and 1979
here here's your proof that you all crave
www.google.com.au...:en-AU:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&gfe_rd= cr&ei=vp41VfHLJNDu8we39oGICw&gws_rd=ssl

so why do you need funding as it already is a proven fact and as I mentioned in my first post how do you propose to get them tested?

and why are none of you interested in the fact that someone is stating the quakes are being done on purpose which is a story so big that it would change peoples view of the world and you want to try and discredit me. to a normal truthseeker this would look like you are possibly working for evil buy hey that's just the way I look at things.

edit on 20-4-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

How was it changing the subject.

That's where you stop talking about the topic under discussion and start talking about something else entirely.....

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

if you just want to discredit what I show you then that's fine everything is connected and if you want to live on a planet that is controlled by psychotic maniacs that deliberately poison and kill you then sweet quite simply you deserve it.

Well that's some weird poison they're using. Life expectancy is on hte rise, and just recently, the life expectancy in the USA has hit a new record:

www.usatoday.com...

So maybe they should try a different kind of poison.. one that actually works. Or maybe they shouldn't spray it from 30.000 feet, so it doesn't get diluted to the point of being undetectable, since nobody is finding any of those 'poisons'. Or maybe you're simply wrong, and those contrails are just that: contrails.

But of course you'll never believe that, and just repeat more sillyness from the chemtrail pushers

edit on 4201521 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 4201521 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well that's some weird poison they're using. Life expectancy is on hte rise, and just recently, the life expectancy in the USA has hit a new record:

www.usatoday.com...

So maybe they should try a different kind of poison.. one that actually works. Or maybe they shouldn't spray it from 30.000 feet, so it doesn't get diluted to the point of being undetectable, since nobody is finding any of those 'poisons'. Or maybe you're simply wrong, and those contrails are just that: contrails.

But of course you'll never believe that, and just repeat more sillyness from the chemtrail pushers

I'll bet you $10,000 that Jinn wont reply to this.
edit on 21-4-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

why do you think life expectancy is rising because your told it.
this gives you an idea of the control of the media that the ruling class have www.healingcancernaturally.com...

think about the amount of poisons they are throwing into us and we are still living just because they tell you we died young doesn't mean its the truth these are some facts and don't ask me to waste my time bringing out links most of you on here have no idea of whats going on because people don't research enough,

50% of the population live in a city, the cars expel benzene (which replaced lead which was highly toxic) and carbon monoxide which are both heavy gasses and cause all sorts of illnesses then you have the combination of the rubber combining with the tarmac which cause microfine particles and are the main cause of lung cancer.
then you have the halogen elements which are all highly toxic with the exception of iodine these lighter halogens all replace iodine which is essential to our health.

then you have the use of chemical fertiliser growing the majority of our food, every government on the planet told the farmers they had to start using this in 1954, disease was alleged to of risen 4000% within the next 5 years this fertiliser is derived from the tailings of uranium which was proven to be the reason for the extinction of this planet in 1959 (50% of it is already dead)

and how was the lab report the guy in Brisbane produced not proof you contradict what you say and everyone seems to skirt around the facts and ignore when proof is presented via the british army doing it. do you really think they have just stopped. all of your arguments are so weak and when I present proof all of you who are replying to me ignore it
is it any wonder I don't reply and anyway the scum delete various stuff of my account so I would not know if you are talking to me or not and I cannot remember what I have talked about.

they do not want the truth getting out

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

www.usatoday.com...

why say that?
Just think what if everything I said was the truth do you not think the families who run our planet and even print the money that keeps us all as slaves would not keep an eye on me and neutralise as much as they could, read the sollagg thread I can't as they just switched my connection off and now the thread is gone when I come back on now why don't they want me reading that one LOL

I have been told I can stay in Australia as long as I don't cause any problems for the government and that is by the security services, so if what I say is not true why would they bother with me and if im a nutter they would try and throw me in the nuthouse.

The problem our 2 points of view highlight with this topic are very problematic on the internet, neither of us know if the other is working for an agenda that is against the truth or does one party not want to accept the truth which means that there view of the world is incorrect and cannot handle that line of thought, obviously we can only go on our previous experiences that we have come across in our lifetimes,
although when one side provides truth that was released by the government as well as a rain sample that proves in 2012 in Brisbane there were particles in the air that would have a more than fair chance that seeing the few whistleblowers that have disclosed the poisoning of our skies would relate to our skies being sprayed, that directly relates to the topic being talked about and the other side do not take this into consideration then a level headed person who is not involved in the discussion could only come to the conclusion that the person presenting the government files relating to the topic would be more than likely telling the truth

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

why say that?
Just think what if everything I said was the truth do you not think the families who run our planet and even print the money that keeps us all as slaves would not keep an eye on me and neutralise as much as they could, read the sollagg thread I can't as they just switched my connection off and now the thread is gone when I come back on now why don't they want me reading that one LOL

I have been told I can stay in Australia as long as I don't cause any problems for the government and that is by the security services, so if what I say is not true why would they bother with me and if im a nutter they would try and throw me in the nuthouse.

The problem our 2 points of view highlight with this topic are very problematic on the internet, neither of us know if the other is working for an agenda that is against the truth or does one party not want to accept the truth which means that there view of the world is incorrect and cannot handle that line of thought, obviously we can only go on our previous experiences that we have come across in our lifetimes,
although when one side provides truth that was released by the government as well as a rain sample that proves in 2012 in Brisbane there were particles in the air that would have a more than fair chance that seeing the few whistleblowers that have disclosed the poisoning of our skies would relate to our skies being sprayed, that directly relates to the topic being talked about and the other side do not take this into consideration then a level headed person who is not involved in the discussion could only come to the conclusion that the person presenting the government files relating to the topic would be more than likely telling the truth

My point being that since we are all living longer and healthier than ever before..it seems kind of unlikely that our governments are spraying poison to cull us or make us ill or anything.

You can live life thinking everything is a conspiracy if you want, id rather live in the real world and use my head. i dont trust governments one bit, but spraying poison from planes is a stupid conspiracy

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

why say that?

My point being that since we are all living longer and healthier than ever before..it seems kind of unlikely that our governments are spraying poison to cull us or make us ill or anything.

You can live life thinking everything is a conspiracy if you want, id rather live in the real world and use my head. i dont trust governments one bit, but spraying poison from planes is a stupid conspiracy

I understand your sentiment and I wish the world is not like this but unfortunately the cold hard facts are that the ruling classes are indeed trying to get rid of us maybe this document is true or fearmongering there is a retraction but unless we go and grab some of the owners of these companies and put them on MRI machines to find out if they have done this we won't know. Why are the Georgia Guidestones there?
xenophilius.wordpress.com...

I have provided British Military papers proving they are spraying us with bacteria earlier in the thread chemtrails was announced on ABC TV here in Australia in 1999 there is a set of people that are running this world and they are controlling everything they have even made this planet extinct over the last 60 years which we are now entering into. and we still let them get away with it.

And we are not living longer we should all live at least 120 years and certain parts of the world they do, I know of 3 cases one in china a guy lived to 256 another lady lived to 168 and died just recently and there is a statue of a guy I think it is in wales or Scotland who lived to 172, I know these are isolated cases as far as we are told but the three score and ten is a load of rubbish but you would need an open mind to understand we are being screwed over,
edit on 1-7-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

why say that?

I understand your sentiment and I wish the world is not like this but unfortunately the cold hard facts are that the ruling classes are indeed trying to get rid of us maybe this document is true or fearmongering there is a retraction but unless we go and grab some of the owners of these companies and put them on MRI machines to find out if they have done this we won't know. Why are the Georgia Guidestones there?
xenophilius.wordpress.com...

I have provided British Military papers proving they are spraying us with bacteria earlier in the thread chemtrails was announced on ABC TV here in Australia in 1999 there is a set of people that are running this world and they are controlling everything they have even made this planet extinct over the last 60 years which we are now entering into. and we still let them get away with it.

And we are not living longer we should all live at least 120 years and certain parts of the world they do, I know of 3 cases one in china a guy lived to 256 another lady lived to 168 and died just recently and there is a statue of a guy I think it is in wales or Scotland who lived to 172, I know these are isolated cases as far as we are told but the three score and ten is a load of rubbish but you would need an open mind to understand we are being screwed over,

Im sorry, but am i really suposed to take an article entitled "Nanobot “kill switch” in bodies of 98% of US population?" seriously?

So, because some idiot on the Alex Jones show has suggested it, its taken seriously by you guys?

Also, you say we should be living to 120. Why? Who says this? Did you read it from a random stranger on the internet and run with it?
And no, no one lived to 256 or 172. And even if they had, so what? They are anomalies? Why would you assume we shoudl ALL be living to that ripe old age.

The FACT is that we are living longer. FACT...as in backed up by statistics.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Jinn, didnt you predict that the depopulation woul dbegin on the 22nd of Dec 2012? Nothing happened....so, what happened?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Jinn, didnt you predict that the depopulation woul dbegin on the 22nd of Dec 2012? Nothing happened....so, what happened?

I said it would be between June and December 2012 at least that's what I thought the Guidestones said, I also think I said it could be 39 years instead of the 33 years from the date of them ordering it as the numbers that TPTB use are 33 & 39, I also said I did not understand the numerology behind it in regard to the 66661 and I still don't and no-one has told me what it means.
And when you stop something how can you know you stopped it as it did not happen, I tried this with the earthquakes and just told a few people in a pub the previous night and the quake happened yet I put the subsequent quakes in Italy spain and America on the net and they did not do them, they then changed the way they displayed them and also went back a month later and did the lorca quake on the 11th may and the Joplin disaster on the 22nd may. and rather than let your brainwashing kick in and automatically override what I am saying try and look at it from the opposite path as well. when I talk to people and tell them the truth of the world they initially think I am mad too but a year later they always come back and say I was right

Living to 120 is based on the telomeres principal can't remember the guy who worked it out you only have to look at the amount of poisons they are throwing at us and the use of pharmaceutical drugs to see that they are intentionally poisoning us.

And statistics can be manipulated and history can be rewritten as it is every 100 years we have the blue zones as proof we live longer than what we are told fair enough war and disease has been the main cause of death yet even the figures on the plague have been manipulated

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I said it would be between June and December 2012 at least that's what I thought the Guidestones said, I also think I said it could be 39 years instead of the 33 years from the date of them ordering it as the numbers that TPTB use are 33 & 39, I also said I did not understand the numerology behind it in regard to the 66661 and I still don't and no-one has told me what it means.
And when you stop something how can you know you stopped it as it did not happen, I tried this with the earthquakes and just told a few people in a pub the previous night and the quake happened yet I put the subsequent quakes in Italy spain and America on the net and they did not do them, they then changed the way they displayed them and also went back a month later and did the lorca quake on the 11th may and the Joplin disaster on the 22nd may. and rather than let your brainwashing kick in and automatically override what I am saying try and look at it from the opposite path as well. when I talk to people and tell them the truth of the world they initially think I am mad too but a year later they always come back and say I was right

Living to 120 is based on the telomeres principal can't remember the guy who worked it out you only have to look at the amount of poisons they are throwing at us and the use of pharmaceutical drugs to see that they are intentionally poisoning us.

And statistics can be manipulated and history can be rewritten as it is every 100 years we have the blue zones as proof we live longer than what we are told fair enough war and disease has been the main cause of death yet even the figures on the plague have been manipulated

Ok, so let me get this straight.

- Could be this day or that day or this year or that year...or mabe THAT year. really covering yourself there eh?
- You can "predict" some things, but not others in the same field
- You have no proof of your predictive power
- Statistics can be manipulaed so dont trust ANYTHING you read
-..but we should belive YOU

Ok then

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

there was no such wishy-washiness in your original prediction:

Depopulation begins 22nd june unless something stops it.

this is 33 years after the georgia guidestones were ordered ( by the rosicrucians) and will take 6 months the illuminatis human sacrifice dates are 22nd june and the 21st decmber 6.6 billion are due to be executed by the scum that have sold their souls to the anti christ, who does exist
(from 10 June 2012)

Later on in that thread you say 33 and 39 are the main numbers....but you dont' hedge your bets.....

Until now....years later...when you have been sown to be wrong.

I wonder why that is??

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join