It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Fund Me- Chemtrail testing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: network dude

I don't like the idiots who point to a contrails and scream chemtrail.

Meaning what, "contrails" don't pollute? Jet exhaust contains toxic compounds. The deflection is the argument that its some mystery that we should be focused on, not the actual pollution.

the plane pollutes from the time the GTC fires up, to the time the engines stop. Those white puffy lines in the sky are NOT pollution. They are man made clouds. Way over 99% water-ice. The tiny part that isn't water ice, is the nuclei that helped form the droplets. The pollution is invisible and present during the combustion process. But, I brought a link to support my stance. Where is your data?

But you defend the industry which pollutes the environment and blocks the suns light, bringing threads to keep everyone arguing the mystery, in a wider scope burying any real search for truth under a "ton of internet".

I defend against rampant stupidity. It's not hard and very satisfying. Like I said, you aren't seemingly the type to whine about contrails being chemtrails. You are arguing about pollution. If anyone is burying the truth, it's you in these discussions. Try fragile earth. Hug a tree with them. If you have something to say about puffy white lines in the sky, then you are in the right place, otherwise, no.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: stayinglowkey

originally posted by: network dude
What would it take to prove chemtrails are either real, or a paranoid delusion? From all I have seen here, the only real way to do this is to fly up and test a trail that everyone agrees fits the narrative of a chemtrail. The only issue I see with this is determining what is a chemtrail and have that answer accepted by all chemtrail pushers.

Having seen the success of go-fund-me projects, I have no doubt we could raise enough money to rent the plane and get the air samples, so that part is easy. I would like to hear from the chemtrail side on this to understand if they would be receptive to this idea. In the past, the only argument I have heard is how expensive it would be. having that part removed, are there any other reasons this might not work?

Please leave the "do they exist-I know what I see" discussion for another thread.

To have a study that was acceptable to the conspiracy folks you would have to somehow ensure that the "chemtrail" folks were unaware that the particular event was going to be tested. If the results are harmless then "they knew we were testing", only if the results are harmful will they be accepted. You cannot win so no point in testing.

Well apparently there is a clear difference between a chemtrail and a contrail so they couldn't really use that argument unless they wanted to admit they couldn't tell them apart

It would be simple to get Wiggington to look foolish on this. His stance is that persistent contrails are almost impossible with the new engines. So any line in the sky MUST be a chemtrail. But that alone would only shut his pie hole. the others would still spew garbage. that's why I think they all need to be present and agree on what is or isn't a chemtrail. (that in itself should prove impossible)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

just my opinion - but an ignored " elephant in the room " is the shipping industry

there is ZERO regulation on the composition of marine fuel - and with each vessel burning upto 20 tons / hour

thats something for people who smuggly fill thier cars with reduced sulphur fuels

Not only but waste from tanks, cargo holds, bilges and raw sewage pollute the wolds oceans.

What, we though they brought that s*** back with them?

dumping raw sewage

Link

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

that's why I think they all need to be present and agree on what is or isn't a chemtrail. (that in itself should prove impossible)

Precisely what the campaign about mystery spraying is all about. Clever that.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

that's why I think they all need to be present and agree on what is or isn't a chemtrail. (that in itself should prove impossible)

So wait, you are against the idiocy of the chemtrail meme as well, but you choose to side with the very folks who are perpetuating this hoax? What a confused person you must be.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

So wait, you are against the idiocy of the chemtrail meme as well, but you choose to side with the very folks who are perpetuating this hoax? What a confused person you must be.

Ha ha, nice try. The confusion is sown on purpose by the side that wants to keep polluting the friendly skies. Here, argue a mystery, never mind the increasing health costs.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Ha ha, nice try. The confusion is sown on purpose by the side that wants to keep polluting the friendly skies. Here, argue a mystery, never mind the increasing health costs.

You mean the side that keeps insisting that those white lines across the sky are nothing to do with normal jet exhaust products?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

You mean the side that keeps insisting that those white lines across the sky are nothing to do with normal jet exhaust products?

Yes , the indus-trail air-lines.

It is in their best interest to keep the focus off them.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So it's your belief that if We, the debunkers, stopped talking about chemtrails, then the whole conspiracy would go away?

That is lunacy. Look at all the chemtrail sites and facebook/you tube discussions. This site is one of the few where you will ever hear our side. All other places it's moderated out by spineless crybabies who are afraid of debate. If ATS has so much power over the airline industry, then make a thread that will shut them down! Be the change you want to see.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So it's your belief that if We, the debunkers, stopped talking about chemtrails, then the whole conspiracy would go away?

The jets are not "going away". I'm 'jet' pointing out the Red Herring.

Thats my little candle in the cirrostratus .

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So it's your belief that the chemtrails conspiracy was started by the airlines to divert attention from their emissions and the chemtrail believers are unwitting agents for the airline industry

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So it's your belief that the chemtrails conspiracy was started by the airlines to divert attention from their emissions and the chemtrail believers are unwitting agents for the airline industry

IMO

Just like religion, nationalism and symbology are used to form peoples loyalties all the time. Let alone Television, Movies, the "News" and video games. Did I leave anything out?

ETA: Oh yah, Primary education and "boot camp".
edit on 10-4-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm assuming some people don't realise that it's hardly a distraction tactic, because in grown up land where the actually intelligent people are there is ongoing research into emissions and also the effect of contrails on the environment.

I suspect there are others, but even big bad NASA even want people to join in and help with studies:

mynasadata.larc.nasa.gov....

The in reality rather small chemtrail 'community' is just another pyramid scheme. A few intelligent people at the top that make a ton of money from merchandise, books, etc and the subsets of people making money on YouTube, affiliating, etc down to the average dumb hick that can't cope with life without thinking everyone and everything is trying to kill them.

Nice to see that some chemtrailers are starting to get on the same page as the rest of us folk and seeing the real issues, but a shame that they think it's still some conspiracy when it's just what everyone else has been concerned with all along.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

IMO

Just like religion, nationalism and symbology are used to form peoples loyalties all the time. Let alone Television, Movies, the "News" and video games. Did I leave anything out?

ETA: Oh yah, Primary education and "boot camp".

LOL, you must be a real forward thinker. Here we have a group of deluded individuals who were duped into pushing the chemtrail theory (to hide the pollution that exists and has many articles written about it) in order to manipulate the average person from seeing the pollution angle.

Then you have a very small group of people trying to educate those deluded individuals on what they are actually seeing in the sky, and you, in your infinite wisdom decide to go against the few who are trying to drive the many away from believing and promoting the same hoax you are claiming to be against.

If I have that wrong, please correct me.

I swear, you cannot make this stuff up.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

…in order to manipulate the average person from seeing the pollution angle.

The average person doesn't care , trust me. The ones doing the pushing are trying to prevent them from ever getting to the bottom of the "controversy" by building a mountain of internet dawdle designed to frustrate them from even looking.

Just like 911. Any effort to discuss why the buildings were brought down is buried under a ton of nano thematic demolition and free fall foot prints. Never get to the bottom of that rubble pile either.

Carry on, Red.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith
... even big bad NASA even want people to join in and help with studies [about contrails]:

mynasadata.larc.nasa.gov....

Nice link. Good info. Here's my favorite quote on the web page:

Learning about contrails will teach you important facts about a manmade [sic] phenomenon that directly affects the environment in ways that remain to be fully understood.

We are directly affecting the environment with more and more contrails in the sky, but in ways that are not fully understood. Not a safe approach --a "conspiracy" against nature? No! Of course not! It's only "normal" right? I forgot it's "normal" for human beings to screw with the environment.

However, the whole concern of the people who get labelled chemtrail conspiracy theorists is certainly NOT about contrails. So, it's questionable how much debunkers keep shifting the focus to what is a "normal" contrail, why is a persistent contrail "normal," and why is it "normal" for a contrail to turn into a cirrus cloud.

edit on -05:00America/Chicago30Fri, 10 Apr 2015 12:50:05 -0500201505312 by Petros312 because: Addition

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Petros312

Normal as in, when planes fly and the conditions are right, the normal result is contrails.

Unless you know of some other way the contrails get up there?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: R3zn8D

Chemtrails are invisible,

so why do all leading chemtrail claim proponents alledge that " chemtrail spraying " is visible

watch any of the vids by chemtail proponents

Because, when the white clouds are gone they will be replaced by GMO/Nanoparticle trails that are invisibles, "chemtrail" folks will likely no longer care about "flight pollution."

Biofuels are taking over, and if you thought there was little regulation over the safety of plane exhaust and its effect on climate and life below, you can expect more of the same as fossil fuel tycoons try to rebrand themselves "green" by turning coal into "biofuel."

Beginner's Guide to Aviation Biofuel:
www.atag.org...

JET BIOFUEL ENLISTED FOR CONTRAIL CONTROL
earthtechling.com...

ACCESS II Confirms Jet Biofuel Burns Cleaner
www.nasa.gov...

Chicken fat, camalina plant, GMO tobacco, switchgrass, and TRASH recycled into jet fuel, in a 50/50 mix with JP8 or Jet A, great!

As if fresh water wasn't stressed enough, these assholes intend to grow gas for jet planes to get rid of contrails:

USDA FARM TO FLY PROGRAM:
Agriculture and Aviation: Partners in Prosperity
www.usda.gov...

This change was mandated by the US Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007:
www.gpo.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.granitestatecleancities.nh.gov...

Switching to biofuels to "save the climate" is ignorance:
spectrum.ieee.org...

So what is the Chemtrail con-game really about?

Keep people in the dark and distracted with strawmen while the aviation industry desperately tries to mitigate its global warming issues to avoid carbon taxes. Contrails are trapping heat, CO2 from planes will be taxes, and soot/sulfur emissions may be regulated soon!
climateviewer.com...
thinkprogress.org...
climateviewer.com...

The EPA initial report is due by the end of this month, the lawsuit started in 2008.

KEEP PUBLIC DISTRACTED FROM LAWS CURRENTLY BEING WRITTEN, DISTRACT FROM THE BIOFUEL "SOLUTION", LIE ABOUT SULFUR CONTENT ALTERATIONS AND THE ICAO'S ATTEMPT TO TURN CONTRAILS INTO A "CARBON CREDIT" INSTEAD OF A "CARBON TAX" BURDEN.

That is simply my opinion after reviewing all the facts.

So.... when the white lines are gone, will you care about the invisible chicken fat, algae trails?
climateviewer.com...

edit on 4/10/2015 by R3zn8D because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: R3zn8D
So.... when the white lines are gone, will you care about the invisible chicken fat, algae trails?

The white trails will be there until you find a way to change the laws of physics.
www.wrh.noaa.gov...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: R3zn8D

that brochure is on MY scribd... tell me something new bro
www.scribd.com...

Well, I was asking that because you seem to glaze over that part which when shown how it works it doesn't back any claims you make...

And I am not your Bro.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join