It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Fund Me- Chemtrail testing?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What would it take to prove chemtrails are either real, or a paranoid delusion? From all I have seen here, the only real way to do this is to fly up and test a trail that everyone agrees fits the narrative of a chemtrail. The only issue I see with this is determining what is a chemtrail and have that answer accepted by all chemtrail pushers.

Having seen the success of go-fund-me projects, I have no doubt we could raise enough money to rent the plane and get the air samples, so that part is easy. I would like to hear from the chemtrail side on this to understand if they would be receptive to this idea. In the past, the only argument I have heard is how expensive it would be. having that part removed, are there any other reasons this might not work?

Please leave the "do they exist-I know what I see" discussion for another thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Do it. Set it up. Great idea.

You won't see any donations from the Chemmys though.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
What would it take to prove chemtrails are either real, or a paranoid delusion? From all I have seen here, the only real way to do this is to fly up and test a trail that everyone agrees fits the narrative of a chemtrail. The only issue I see with this is determining what is a chemtrail and have that answer accepted by all chemtrail pushers.

Having seen the success of go-fund-me projects, I have no doubt we could raise enough money to rent the plane and get the air samples, so that part is easy. I would like to hear from the chemtrail side on this to understand if they would be receptive to this idea. In the past, the only argument I have heard is how expensive it would be. having that part removed, are there any other reasons this might not work?

Please leave the "do they exist-I know what I see" discussion for another thread.

Oh! I thought by the headline it was a go-fund-me setup to do chemtrailing! I'm sure there are those that seek to do just that, I know David Keith is busting his ass to get funded.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Oh! I thought by the headline it was a go-fund-me setup to do chemtrailing! I'm sure there are those that seek to do just that, I know David Keith is busting his ass to get funded.

NO, I thought Bill Gates gave Keith millions to study his craft. I suppose whomever is telling the story by the fire gets to use his own lies data.

eta:
climateviewer.com...
edit on 9-4-2015 by network dude because: added link

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That is a fantastic idea. I'm surprised it hasn't been done already. ATS would be a good medium to get the word out though. I also want to hear from pro-chemtrail folks on this - I don't see why they wouldn't be on board

edit on 9-4-2015 by FamCore because: Typo

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What would it take to prove chemtrails are either real, or a paranoid delusion? From all I have seen here, the only real way to do this is to fly up and test a trail that everyone agrees fits the narrative of a chemtrail.

Jet exhaust can be measured in static tests on the ground… if the rotors are turning the fuel is burning.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

As siding with ChemTrails, I think this is a great idea. I would like to see an impartial person to take the samples. But even then You will have those saying it is all bull, even if You can guarantee Impartiality.
Someone from here on each side of the coin needs to go on that flight. Just my thoughts here on this... But overall I do think this is a great idea!

It should settle the score either way,
for the whole debate on whether ChemTrails exist, or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Do it. Set it up. Great idea.

You won't see any donations from the Chemmys though.

Tempted to set one up myself and just pocket any money donated.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What would it take to prove chemtrails are either real, or a paranoid delusion? From all I have seen here, the only real way to do this is to fly up and test a trail that everyone agrees fits the narrative of a chemtrail.

Jet exhaust can be measured in static tests on the ground… if the rotors are turning the fuel is burning.

if you want to measure exhaust, that would be a fine way to do it. In fact, you could start with your car, move on to buses, then 18 Wheelers, and finish up with Jumbo Jets. Then you could find which one pollutes more per capita.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Great idea. I'll send you a twenty spot.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I propose having some of the leaders of the chemtrail meme on board. Dane Wiggington, Cliff Carnicon, Alex Jones. I sincerely doubt they would agree to take part, but I did have an e-mail conversation with one of Cliff Carnicon's workers and she claimed the reason they hadn't done the testing was cost. So If I presented a way to fund it, they would have no other excuses. (other than being afraid of loosing their revenue stream)

But these are the type of questions I'd like to get. What would make this type of test satisfy any and all chemtrail believers?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
just my opinion :

but the people pushing the chemtrail " conspiracy " know its a scam

so they are not going to engage with this

and if it goes ahaed without them - they will call foul on any negative result

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

if you want to measure exhaust, that would be a fine way to do it. In fact, you could start with your car, move on to buses, then 18 Wheelers, and finish up with Jumbo Jets. Then you could find which one pollutes more per capita.

Don't forget coal fired power plants, oil and steel refineries, Industrial mining, shipping and manufacturing facilities. Much bigger polluters than the family car, which I don't own by the way. I don't fly either.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yep, those are much bigger than any transportation offenders. But what does any of that have to do with the chemtrail theory?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
just my opinion :

but the people pushing the chemtrail " conspiracy " know its a scam

so they are not going to engage with this

and if it goes ahaed without them - they will call foul on any negative result

Kind of my thoughts as well. But if they were publicly invited to take part, they would publicly look like assholes. The people who follow them and post here all seem as if they would rather have the truth instead of continuing a lie, but I could be wrong on that as well. Kind of why I did this thread. I don't want to put this much effort into something that will be torn apart with tears and dirty diapers.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

But what does any of that have to do with the chemtrail theory?

Chemtrail theory is a distraction from pollution, designed to reduce any real discussion into argument and derailment away from the environmental issues. You could try and see if a discussion about real jet exhaust goes anywhere…
edit on 9-4-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Contrails trap heat and are the single largest unknown in the IPCC reports:
Chemtrails Explained: The Geoengineering SRM Field Experiment

Watch on Youtube
www.youtube.com...

IPCC 5th Assessment, Clouds and Aerosols: Supplementary Material 2007
www.ipcc.ch...

Coordinating Lead Authors:
Olivier Boucher (France), David Randall (USA)
Lead Authors:
Paulo Artaxo (Brazil), Christopher Bretherton (USA), Graham Feingold (USA), Piers Forster (UK), Veli-Matti Kerminen (Finland), Yutaka Kondo (Japan), Hong Liao (China), Ulrike Lohmann (Switzerland), Philip Rasch (USA), S.K. Satheesh (India), Steven Sherwood (Australia), Bjorn Stevens (Germany), Xiao-Ye Zhang (China)
Contributing Authors:
Govindasamy Bala (India), Nicolas Bellouin (UK), Angela Benedetti (UK), Sandrine Bony (France), Ken Caldeira (USA), Anthony Del Genio (USA), Maria Cristina Facchini (Italy), Mark Flanner (USA), Steven Ghan (USA), Claire Granier (France), Corinna Hoose (Germany), Andy Jones (UK), Makoto Koike (Japan), Ben Kravitz (USA), Benjamin Laken (Spain), Matthew Lebsock (USA), Natalie Mahowald (USA), Gunnar Myhre (Norway), Colin O’Dowd (Ireland), Alan Robock (USA), Bjørn Samset (Norway), Hauke Schmidt (Germany), Michael Schulz (Norway), Graeme Stephens (USA), Philip Stier (UK), Trude Storelvmo (USA), Dave Winker (USA), Matthew Wyant (USA)
[names in bold are Geoengineering SRM advocates]

According to these fine scientists and geoengineering dudes, we really have no clue how much sun is currently being blocked or reflected by contrails, let alone how they are formed, allegedly.

We further assess the 90% uncertainty range to be +0.02 to +0.15 W m–2 to take into account the large uncertainties associated with spreading rate, optical depth, ice particle shape and radiative transfer. A low confidence is attached to this estimate.
www.ipcc.ch...

The Bottom Line

The only difference between these contrail RF studies and the list of “official” geoengineering SRM field experiments is the scientists in the experiment didn’t have to pay for the planes.

One experiment used a helicopter and car to make clouds
another used planes and boats to make clouds
one wanted to use boats and blimps to make clouds
the last used salt flares to make clouds
The only thing left for an experiment to be considered a geoengineering SRM experiment, according to Jack Doughty’s definition, is to stand under some man-made clouds and measure how much sunlight was blocked.

Every single contrail RF study fits the definition, is a geoengineering SRM field project, and is “the project that shall not be mentioned.”

The ICAO has presenters discussing taking advantage of contrails to cool the planet, therefore, THIS IS GEOENGINEERING!

Contrails used to cool the planet, WITH INTENT See last slide:
www.icao.int...
Recent research results on the climate impact of contrail cirrus and mitigation options, Ulrich Schumann, 2010
#Winning

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

“Contrails formed by aircraft can evolve into cirrus clouds indistinguishable from those formed naturally. These ‘spreading contrails’ may be causing more climate warming today than all the carbon dioxide emitted by aircraft since the start of aviation.

Atmospheric science: Seeing through contrails by Olivier Boucher, Nature Climate Change 1, 24–25 (2011) doi:10.1038/nclimate1078 Published online 29 March 2011

www.nature.com...

So the lead author of the 2007 IPCC report on contrails did a 180, now he is saying that contrails' heat trapping properties may be heating the climate more than CO2.... the plot thickens

So in the end, chemtrails are an active geoengineering experiment whereby setting standards for flight paths and fuel sulfur/carbon black soot emissions can hopefully turn heat trapping contrails into planet cooling ones.

That is the definition of a geoengineering experiment, as proven by the geoengineers' own list of previous "field experiments."

This crowd should be more educated than I have seen in browsing the last hour, smh.

Know your chemtrail history (interactive timeline):
climateviewer.com...
edit on 4/9/2015 by R3zn8D because: more dots

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just get a hidden camera and go meet face to face with somebody who works for weathermodification.com...

Or...

Test your blood for Barium, Strontium and Aluminium.

Either way, you get some very definitive results which can't be debunked.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bedunda
Just get a hidden camera and go meet face to face with somebody who works for weathermodification.com...

Or...

Test your blood for Barium, Strontium and Aluminium.

Either way, you get some very definitive results which can't be debunked.

This isn't about cloud seeding, it's about those white puffy lines caused by planes flying.
And ground testing will reveal.....wait for it........possible ground sources. If those same things show up at 30,000 feet, then there will no longer be a conspiracy, it will be a fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join