It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Fund Me- Chemtrail testing?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
So what If It got stopped? when I exposed the other stuff they couldn't do it although they went back a month later and did the lorca quake and then the Joplin disaster on the exact dates in may rather than april, then they asked me to join them and then they changed the format of how the quakes were shown to us. If I thought It would change anything I would show the quakes (we all know something is wrong with this planet yet no-one does anything) although it is possible to see them yourselves,(obviously) its just you would rather assume they are not there or I did not do what I said although by pure logic how can I say they are there and show you how I worked them out and then they not be there I can still see them they have put at least 6 of the last quakes in the scores.

So how do we know this did not stop It or someone read it who had some power they are always talking about opposing factions in the upper classes although I do not believe that.
They are not going to admit it are they and the guidestones still state they are going to depopulate why were the guidestones put up? maybe to keep us in fear although how many people know about these stones even if it was 1% of the population it is hardly a contributing factor,
set in stone is how I see it,
we know the chinese are amassing huge amounts of warships I'm pretty sure they don't give a # how we die one plan gets stopped another pops up have you seen how close our planet is to becoming extinct 50% is already dead, 1978 they knew we were screwed although that doesn't explain why they kept on using petrol and did not convert over to Tesla's Radiant energy.

edit on 14-7-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

we know the chinese are amassing huge amounts of warships I'm pretty sure they don't give a # how we die one plan gets stopped another pops up have you seen how close our planet is to becoming extinct 50% is already dead, 1978 they knew we were screwed although that doesn't explain why they kept on using petrol and did not convert over to Tesla's Radiant energy.

50% of the planet is dead? Where did you get this number? I'm pretty sure the percentage of organisms that died over the earths' existance is actually much greater. I'd venture a guess and say that 100% of anything alive will die sooner or later. That's kindof the way things work on this planet.

Having said that, we (humans) have made some leaps in things like hygiene, medicine and food quality that has enabled us to actually live longer than we did previously. Life expectancy has been steadily on the rise in the last 100 years:

quote from: ourworldindata.org...

For instance, at the worst time for which we have data, life expectancy in Bangladesh reached as low as 21.5 in 1990. In 2011, just a little over a century later, people are expected to reach 70 years of age. Another interesting case is Japan: in 1900, life expectancy was 38.6, which was a fairly average age across the globe. In 2011, Japanese life expectancy reached 83 years – the highest in the world.

Which is exactly the opposite of what you'd expect if some elite was trying to reduce population with 'chemtrails' or whatever else you imagine these 'elite' might be using. The data simply contradicts your beliefs, and the only way you deal with that is to simply ignore or dismiss the data, as you've done in your posts. That's what it takes to be believer in 'chemtrails' and other conspiracy nonsense.

The weird thing is that it should be pretty obvious that the number of people alive as well as life expectancy is on the rise. You can see that everywhere around you. Cities are expanding, not decreasing. The worlds' population is increasing rapidly, not decreasing:

www.worldometers.info...

So if there is an 'elite' out there trying to reduce the population to some 500.000.000, they're failing. Either that, or maybe they've forgotten to stick to their plan as stated on the Georgia guide stones.Maybe they're not even aware of what's written on those stones. Or maybe they're an incompetent bunch of people, incapable of actually executing their plan.

Then again, maybe these 'elite' aren't trying to get rid of us. They and their plans may actually be nothing but a figment of your imagination! That would explain why there is a lack of any credible evidence for them trying to trim the earth's population!
edit on 7201514 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

chemtrails are being sprayed into the air there is loads of evidence if you can't keep up with how I look at things fine this is why its pointless posting on these sites due to all the nutters that seem so intent on lying to others to misdirect them I

I am going to need some examples of that. See, I think it's you who isn't telling the truth. Bit it's easy enough for you to prove. Just show me where any of the contrail people lied to you.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
How many times do you want me to post this stuff

also the Bristol,cambridge and oxford universities have finally started the SPICE Project which was originally proposed in 1991,
I don't have time to find this atm but here in Australia a guy kept rain samples since 1980 and in 1986 he says they started spraying chemicals

would you like me to find more government documents relating to America being sprayed as well as they are there

and repeatedly telling people that contrails are not being sprayed when there has been this evidence since at least 2009 in relation to the bacterial experiments is lying and this has been going on since 1940.

I'll reply to paty later

here is one of the bacteria's they are spraying en.wikipedia.org...

zinc sulphide cadmium was sprayed in the uk and usa, now they report that there was no reported health effects as the dosage was too low yet there are reports of high soil contamination in unpopulated areas (funny that the spraying only seemed to affect small areas) now we would need to know a little more as synergistic testing has just recently been done on chemicals in the body and they are stating that 50 chemicals that were previously thought safe now have been proven synergistically to cause disease here is an introduction to chemical toxicity when combined
so even though the enquiry told you it was harmless according to synergy this is now a lie, and are the militaries/governments really going to tell the truth.

www.offthegridnews.com...
www8.nationalacademies.org...

and here is one from Rense saying there could of been over a 100 that we were not told about www.rense.com...

You see people want to tell me that I have got It wrong yet our own militaries spraying us with anthrax and other things that have caused birth defects and would overall reduce our immune system just because people do not fall over today does not mean that this spraying did not take 20 years off of there life. there is a story about two brothers here in Australia called shute these two announced to other doctors in the 40s that vitamin e would prevent heart disease it is stated that 500 thousand people died 20 years earlier over the 40 year timeline when the medical community finally listened to these two doctors, so people say we are now living longer yet there is so much evidence that they are intentionally trying to kill us off.
even scientists say we should live 5 times the age it takes us to mature, then you have the telomere dividing which says we should live to 120, upto about 1800 only 5% of the population could read and write we were kept as saves and yes hygiene was bad this is why the rich paid for the sewers in England around 1850 to stop themselves dying from TB
edit on 14-7-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

also the Bristol,cambridge and oxford universities have finally started the SPICE Project which was originally proposed in 1991,

and shut it down in 2012....come on...you must be able to do a little better research than to quote an experiment that, literally, never got off the ground??!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

So what If It got stopped?

so what if you said something happened that didn't?

Well that would show your unreliability as a source of accurate information is so what.

Which is a fairly important consideration since you seem to believe you should be listened to.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Those big balloons tethered at 80000ft are really difficult to spot aren't they but when they catch the setting sun it's well worth the effort

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

I keep forgetting the rules. If "they" do it once, then you can use as "proof" that they are doing it now, all day, every day.
I'm slow, so that will sink in eventually. I just have to wait for my brain to soften up a bit from the chemtrails. Like yours has.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

these are contrails are they this is from this site www.activistpost.com...

so once is ok if it spans 39 years and you just assume they are not doing it anymore, you are saying this as a joke or what. You think spraying us with arsenic bacteria and cadmium Is ok LOL and if they did it once and there is evidence from individuals that they are still doing it as well as being able to use your own eyes (if you have eyes that is) that contrails lingering in the sky for about 30-60 minutes is normal fuel emissions.

so what if you said something happened that didn't?

Well that would show your unreliability as a source of accurate information is so what.

Which is a fairly important consideration since you seem to believe you should be listened to.

what do you think happened that didn't? lets take one of my posts which again I could not show proof which was that the british government were storing and checking with keywords every email sent in the UK in a warehouse in Reading, Berkshire then Edward Snowden comes out 18 months later and provides the proof that governments are indeed spying on us.
then we have got the earthquakes that people seem to want to deny and is a figment of my imagination yet I have put the details of the Japanese quake up 4 times on this site and 3 times it has been blocked yet I clearly show how it can be read I can't make stuff up like this and tell people it's there when its not there.

all you are doing is protecting evil. You don't think that 200 British MPs being caught in a paedophile ring and the police not doing anything about it isn't treason and would allow those MPs to be blackmailed, ebvery labour MP in the uk under blair and brown should be jailed for allowing 2.3 million immingrants into the UK purely to piss off the conservative government. the labour party should be disbanded.
aand another thing if I am not credible why do they Australian security services say that I can stay In Oz as long as I do not cause any problems for the government. My intelligence and honesty is way more than most humans on this planet how many of you would sacrifice your life to save others and go up against this evil that controls our world.

It's not about me being right its about waking people up to make them take responsibility for there own lives, and not letting lowlife scum who go under the guise of politicians and business people who have no other motive other than to kill this planet control there lives,
under the pretense that money means something or that they can rape some 5 year old kid you do know that a huge percentage of the politicians and rich are all involved with this and the security agencies and police and even the military are all there to protect them doing this.
If you want to let other people lower your intelligence and poison you then whatever. but don't tell me I'm wrong when it is just an assumption based on what you have been told to think, I'm really sorry I won't put up all the dates of the quakes as just reading the majority of posts on here and how people are tells me that people seem to enjoy being ill and getting screwed over.

edit on 16-7-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

so once is ok if it spans 39 years and you just assume they are not doing it anymore,

Evidence of something being done for some time period in het past is not evidenced that it is or is not being done now.

think of all the things that have been done in the past for decades or even centuries or millennia that are not happening now - chattel slavery is an obvious one, religious courts in west Europe is another.

what would be evidence that "it" is being done now is evidence that it IS being done now.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

so we have reports and studies working out if it is feasible and then they are not going to do it. common sense seems and critical thinking seem to be lacking on this site. and we are all slaves in case you hadn't worked that out yet they call it UCC uniform commercial code they introduced it in 1954 try and sign an official document in all lower case letters like a loan for instance they will not give you the loan because your name is a corporation and has to be capitalised.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You do not need to use hydrocarbons to be able to power these planes or any other electrical device you can use tesla's radiant energy which is derived from the neutrinos emitted from the sun. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

After 9/11 we had the chance to monitor what would happen without contrails and we had an increase of 1.1 degree web.archive.org...://www.atmos.washington.edu/~rennert/etc/courses/pcc587/ref/Travis-etal2002_Nature.pdf
So your quote is misleading and seeing you want some proof that people who are against the chemtrail idea are lying to discredit me I use your own words as NASA has proven otherwise

I just would think that rather than hate on the airlines for their minuscule part in the worlds pollution,

www.greenmedinfo.com...

The study authors concluded Our findings indicate that the diurnal temperature range averaged across the United States was increased during the aircraft-grounded period, despite large variations in the amount of cloud associated with mobile weather systems. We argue that the absence of contrails was responsible for the difference between a period of above-normal but unremarkable DTR and the anomalous conditions that were recorded."
First, it is important to point out that the observed post-9/11 elevation in temperature is not one-dimensional. While clouds, including aviation-associated contrails may lower temperature by reflecting solar radiation off the planet in what is known as the "albedo" effect, they may also raise temperature by blanketing trapped heat preventing its nighttime radiative dissipation.

In fact, NASA's Earth Observatory states that "NASA scientists have found that cirrus clouds, formed by contrails from aircraft engine exhaust, are capable of increasing average surface temperatures enough to account for a warming trend in the United States that occurred between 1975 and 1994." The point, however, is that aviation-associated weather does profoundly affect temperature.

It is not necessary to believe in clandestine geoengineering programs, or malevolently dispensed chemical trails, in order to see the effect that modern day aviation is having – visibly -- on our skies. Billions of pounds of jet fuel are burned each year, adding a vast amount (albeit mostly invisible) of chemical pollution to our environment.

While the mainstream still considers the persistent condensation trails formed by jets to be a harmless and ephemeral, a growing sector of the public is increasingly concerned about the "chemtrails" they are seeing blanketing the sky – a term, in fact, which generates millions of searches and web page results through Google, but is equated with "conspiracy theory" via automatic redirection on sites like Wikipedia or Dictionary.com.

So we can now factor in the illness that the jet fuel creates as well as the reducing of our oxygen with the use of carbon monoxide benzene and Nitrogen oxides, so on top of out militaries trying to kill us with there spraying which may or may not of stopped as yet was definitely going on for 39 years we also have barium and strontium being sprayed for some reason when we know this is not in the fuels.
www.flyingclean.com...

So where do we go from here Network dude these studies I have highlighted indicate clearly we are being poisoned and have been since the 40s our planet is dying I can't find the video that one guy produced by flying over our earth and videoing the great swathes of land that have become extinct. trees in the Daintree rainforest have stopped producing oxygen

We are allowing people hiding behind corporations to kill our planet, WE HAVE TO START VIEWING THESE PEOPLE AND CORPORATIONS AS TERRORISTS. the governments are being used to protect them
Yet all everyone wants to do is protect the people that are killing them, The problems are the media who are barely reporting on this, now seeing that 96% of the worlds media is owned by 6 families we have a major problem because those same people are entering into business deals with other people who control these oil companies

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You do not need to use hydrocarbons to be able to power these planes or any other electrical device you can use tesla's radiant energy which is derived from the neutrinos emitted from the sun. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

After 9/11 we had the chance to monitor what would happen without contrails and we had an increase of 1.1 degree web.archive.org...://www.atmos.washington.edu/~rennert/etc/courses/pcc587/ref/Travis-etal2002_Nature.pdf
So your quote is misleading and seeing you want some proof that people who are against the chemtrail idea are lying to discredit me I use your own words as NASA has proven otherwise

I just would think that rather than hate on the airlines for their minuscule part in the worlds pollution,

www.greenmedinfo.com...

The study authors concluded Our findings indicate that the diurnal temperature range averaged across the United States was increased during the aircraft-grounded period, despite large variations in the amount of cloud associated with mobile weather systems. We argue that the absence of contrails was responsible for the difference between a period of above-normal but unremarkable DTR and the anomalous conditions that were recorded."
First, it is important to point out that the observed post-9/11 elevation in temperature is not one-dimensional. While clouds, including aviation-associated contrails may lower temperature by reflecting solar radiation off the planet in what is known as the "albedo" effect, they may also raise temperature by blanketing trapped heat preventing its nighttime radiative dissipation.

In fact, NASA's Earth Observatory states that "NASA scientists have found that cirrus clouds, formed by contrails from aircraft engine exhaust, are capable of increasing average surface temperatures enough to account for a warming trend in the United States that occurred between 1975 and 1994." The point, however, is that aviation-associated weather does profoundly affect temperature.

It is not necessary to believe in clandestine geoengineering programs, or malevolently dispensed chemical trails, in order to see the effect that modern day aviation is having – visibly -- on our skies. Billions of pounds of jet fuel are burned each year, adding a vast amount (albeit mostly invisible) of chemical pollution to our environment.

While the mainstream still considers the persistent condensation trails formed by jets to be a harmless and ephemeral, a growing sector of the public is increasingly concerned about the "chemtrails" they are seeing blanketing the sky – a term, in fact, which generates millions of searches and web page results through Google, but is equated with "conspiracy theory" via automatic redirection on sites like Wikipedia or Dictionary.com.

So we can now factor in the illness that the jet fuel creates as well as the reducing of our oxygen with the use of carbon monoxide benzene and Nitrogen oxides, so on top of out militaries trying to kill us with there spraying which may or may not of stopped as yet was definitely going on for 39 years we also have barium and strontium being sprayed for some reason when we know this is not in the fuels.
www.flyingclean.com...

So where do we go from here Network dude these studies I have highlighted indicate clearly we are being poisoned and have been since the 40s our planet is dying I can't find the video that one guy produced by flying over our earth and videoing the great swathes of land that have become extinct. trees in the Daintree rainforest have stopped producing oxygen

We are allowing people hiding behind corporations to kill our planet, WE HAVE TO START VIEWING THESE PEOPLE AND CORPORATIONS AS TERRORISTS. the governments are being used to protect them
Yet all everyone wants to do is protect the people that are killing them, The problems are the media who are barely reporting on this, now seeing that 96% of the worlds media is owned by 6 families we have a major problem because those same people are entering into business deals with other people who control these oil companies

As valid of a point pollution is, it has nothing to do with 'chemtrails', as they are usually understood. I've seen believers try and move the goalposts before, and try and pass off aircraft pollution as 'chemtrails'.

If you find any credible evidence for chemtrails happening today, feel free to post it.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69
for us to get these documents relating to 1940 to 1979 that the military were spraying us they had to release them after 30 years, If you do not understand that there is a depopulation agenda going on and they are attacking us from all sides I can only assume you are on the side of evil and blatantly not researching things, If you are on the side of good then I suggest you start your research with operation gladio this will give you the proof that our militaries and security services are in reality terrorists that completely protect the devil and in doing so are even killing there own family members.

from this point we can now know that there is something extremely wrong with this world and that things are not the way they should be If you need proof that the military are still spraying us then whistleblower Kristen Meghan will give you all the proof you need

edit on 22-7-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

That'll be the whistleblower Kristen who is just repeating what anyone can read about chemtrails on any number of conspiracy site and stated her whistle blowing has nothing to with chemtrails

Not sure that's all the proof I need to be honest.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

edit on 7/22/2015 by ConnectDots because: Premature post/ hit reply in error

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
To correct YouTube tags:

To correct YouTube tags:

To correct YouTube tags:

edit on 7/22/2015 by ConnectDots because: Remove space

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

for us to get these documents relating to 1940 to 1979 that the military were spraying us they had to release them after 30 years, If you do not understand that there is a depopulation agenda ...

Just as well it is failing miserably then!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

for us to get these documents relating to 1940 to 1979 that the military were spraying us they had to release them after 30 years, If you do not understand that there is a depopulation agenda ...

Just as well it is failing miserably then!

I still think they are spraying vitamins on us and that's why we are living longer than ever before. Those BASTARDS!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Regarding Tesla's radiant energy, listen at 2:22:

According to a biography associated with an interview of Griffith on the Veritas Show with Mel Fabregas, and repeated on Zoom Info, AC Griffith was associated with the National Security Agency and had a top secret cryptographic clearance. He was later associated with Central Intelligence Agency operations.
edit on 7/22/2015 by ConnectDots because: Change from reply to quote

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join