It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Fund Me- Chemtrail testing?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: ConnectDots

It's a joke. A topical joke. What's worse, lying to people or a joke that bothers you?

Obfuscation and denial.

Twisting the meanings of words.

Changing the subject.

But if they were to make a movie called Beyond Scalardome then maybe Mel Gibson might play AC Griffith. Have you considered that?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

so you see being good is now looked at as being part of a cult

and I see you didn't bother watching the video as she clearly states she was alerted to it and started investigating it she came up with specifics and was fobbed off, shall I get some more videos of whistleblowers exposing what's going on as you can see my point your ignorance is helping to kill our planet now If you will not even watch a simple video of this being exposed and furthermore seem unable to tie together the pieces of proof that they were doing it before and current testimony what options do you think the ones who don't accept a stupid label that is used to subvert people's thinking away from the truth.

Is It any wonder I think that there are so many bots and trolls on here you all miss the completely blatantly obvious, this is like when I was talking on gambling forums and telling people that most sports were fixed and that they only had to use there eyes well if you are genuine and not just trying to protect evil then open your eyes and stop drinking fluoridated water.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Here's another video although I know you are not going to even watch it but the first 7-8 minutes are full of information apparently this guy was killed as that seems to be what some on here would prefer.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
Thanks mate I'm not too hot on using these tags.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Since you raised the point, I see nothing good about spreading lies and playing on the fears of gullible people. In fact I find it a particularly nasty and distasteful thing, which is why I rail against it.

The mistake many believers make is to think they know about things that others don't, when in my experience the opposite applies. Debunkers know all about these so called whistleblowers and truth seekers (and any other aspect of chemtrail theory you want to bring up) but we also have a wider knowledge, or experience, that allows us to see the flaws that believers plainly don't. Yet these things are frequently trumpeted as if they are definitive.

When everyday checkable facts are presented believers often respond with incredulity making this lack of basic understanding plain to see, yet their faith in the lie remains unshaken.

Arrogance and delusion are the superglue of conspiracy land.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
Here's another video although I know you are not going to even watch it

Have you watched it?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

the first 7-8 minutes are full of information

Sorry but I couldn't get any further than 2:30 before I had to turn it off through DISinformation overload

edit on 23-7-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Here's another video although I know you are not going to even watch it but the first 7-8 minutes are full of information apparently this guy was killed as that seems to be what some on here would prefer.

Interesting...i dont recall every seeing any debunker saying they wished anyone dead.

But hey, why not use the same tactics as your so called chemtrail truthers? Lie/make up stuff...they would be proud!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

so you see being good is now looked at as being part of a cult

and I see you didn't bother watching the video as she clearly states she was alerted to it and started investigating it she came up with specifics and was fobbed off, shall I get some more videos of whistleblowers exposing what's going on as you can see my point your ignorance is helping to kill our planet now If you will not even watch a simple video of this being exposed and furthermore seem unable to tie together the pieces of proof that they were doing it before and current testimony what options do you think the ones who don't accept a stupid label that is used to subvert people's thinking away from the truth.

Is It any wonder I think that there are so many bots and trolls on here you all miss the completely blatantly obvious, this is like when I was talking on gambling forums and telling people that most sports were fixed and that they only had to use there eyes well if you are genuine and not just trying to protect evil then open your eyes and stop drinking fluoridated water.

If its so obvious, then we would see it. You are not special in any way that you can "see the truth"
If fluridated water is so bad for us, then how come life expenctancy is rising all the time?

Now, THAT is something obvious that your should have spotted were you not too busy being scared of clouds.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Interesting...i dont recall every seeing any debunker saying they wished anyone dead.

But hey, why not use the same tactics as your so called chemtrail truthers? Lie/make up stuff...they would be proud!

On the other hand there are plenty of chemtrail believers wanting to murder pilots, their families, hundreds of innocent passengers, scientists, debunkers and basically just anyone who wont automatically accept what they say as gospel

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

On the other hand there are plenty of chemtrail believers wanting to murder pilots, their families, hundreds of innocent passengers, scientists, debunkers and basically just anyone who wont automatically accept what they say as gospel

Yeah, ive seen that thread (i think it was on metabnk?) ...very sad.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Yeah, ive seen that thread (i think it was on metabnk?) ...very sad.

And you can't help but notice that posts of that nature often remain on FB groups/sites/youtube channels when posters offering factual information are banned and deleted...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Fixed it so I could see it too.

you only put the stuff after the = in the box.

ETA:
and it's Dane Wiggington telling the exact same lies he usually does. Nothing new at all.
edit on 23-7-2015 by network dude because: waste of time

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
@ 4:07 •----•----•???

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just in case you guys cant be bothered to watch it, ill give you some prime quotes, im listening to it t work while working.

From the mouth of Danes:

"20% of the suns rays are no longer making it to the grou8nd..there is a hell of a lot of metal up there"

"There is a mountan of metal raining down on us..period!"

"i have had meetings with games and fishing councils who are beside themselves but are afraid to speak out as they have no first amendment protection"

"what goes up must come down..and there is no question, this stuff is coming down"

"sometimes losing 60-70-80% of my solar intake from whatever these aircraft were emitting"

AAARgh...i cant do it! I cant listen to this crap any longer! I made it to 6m30s

Do i win? Please tell me i win...

In all seriousness Jinn...this video is trash. Why do you believe this one liar when there are tens of thousands of people who say the opposite to him?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Can you pick out something from the first three minutes that you regard as "information"
And explain why? I failed to hear anything informative at all.

Plenty of use of the "be afraid" skull and crossbones motif though to tell listeners what to think. I absolutely fail to see how anyone with a functioning brain cell can fall for this utter garbage.

edit on 23-7-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just in case you guys cant be bothered to watch it, ill give you some prime quotes, im listening to it t work while working.

From the mouth of Danes:

"20% of the suns rays are no longer making it to the grou8nd..there is a hell of a lot of metal up there"

"There is a mountan of metal raining down on us..period!"

"i have had meetings with games and fishing councils who are beside themselves but are afraid to speak out as they have no first amendment protection"

"what goes up must come down..and there is no question, this stuff is coming down"

"sometimes losing 60-70-80% of my solar intake from whatever these aircraft were emitting"

AAARgh...i cant do it! I cant listen to this crap any longer! I made it to 6m30s

Do i win? Please tell me i win...

In all seriousness Jinn...this video is trash. Why do you believe this one liar when there are tens of thousands of people who say the opposite to him?

Don't forget they -70C rubbish he's repeating from the mistake William Thomas made converting from fahrenheit.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Can you pick out something from the first three minutes that you regard as "information"
And explain why? I failed to hear anything informative at all.

Plenty of use of the "be afraid" skull and crossbones motif though to tell listeners what to think. I absolutely fail to see how anyone with a functioning brain cell can fall for this utter garbage.

Pretty easy. It's called confirmation bias, which goes by the name of 'intuition' and 'listening to your gut' in chemtrail circles. To most believers anything that makes them feel good is accepted as truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

OK this is a meteorologist's video www.youtube.com... with all the facts fcuk even russsia are pushing for it to be debated in the ipcc

He explains it a little bit better than me scientists and journalists that are covering this up do Indeed need to be tried for being traitors to the human race and the penalty should most definitely be hard labour out in siberia how could you justify not removing these scum from our planet without a penalty that is on a par with the crime I don't think its worth wasting a bullet on these so called scientists as they need to repay there debt to the planet and how can good compete with evil if they copy it

Have a look at the cartoon this guy provides they are even putting I it into these now on 52 minutes getting kids to think this is normal.

I can't argue against you when so many of you are clearly working for this evil.

I provide a whistleblower and you say she is lying I provide a meteorologist who talks about countries asking the IPCC to look into it as well as plenty of scientific facts from various organisations graphs of the ozone layer. and all the other anomalies that are going on

Our planet is dying and humans need to wake up although most of you are to gutless to stand up to these scum

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

thats not a meteorologist - thsats a muppet

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join